ADVERTISEMENT

Championship game

Memphis will be well rested. they are up 28-0 in the first quarter. I would expect them to bring in the backups shortly.

Memphis visits for the 3rd time this season. Will there be "weather" in the area? I think so.

This is my first post. Been checking in for a while and now quite regularly. I've had 4 season tickets ever since the stadium opened and had two for basketball since then two. Those two extra tickets were our way to get friends into UCF and sell the program.

The one thing I can say about storming the field after the championship, if we win, is the optics it creates. It really helps sell the program on a national level. I think Danny White understands that as he didn't have anyone ringing the court in our second win in the NIT. He did for the previous game in the NIT though...

Come on man. I’m the authority on storming the field and Memphis is not worth it. We’ve beaten them already and we should act like it’s another day at the office on Saturday

Storming the field should be reserved for upset wins. You won't be the underdog until the bowl game, if even then.

Shouldn't we get a pass since we were 0-12 two seasons ago? Shouldn't we be proud of our fans passion? At least it would good for making all the entitled, UCF haters squirm when they show the highlights!

Shouldn't we get a pass since we were 0-12 two seasons ago? Shouldn't we be proud of our fans passion? At least it would good for making all the entitled, UCF haters squirm when they show the highlights!
Our stadium was designed specifically to prevent storming. It’s a 10 foot drop from every section around the stadium and the landing is a concrete curb. People were getting hurt at the Citrus bowl when we stormed and that was lower and onto grass

Our stadium was designed specifically to prevent storming. It’s a 10 foot drop from every section around the stadium and the landing is a concrete curb. People were getting hurt at the Citrus bowl when we stormed and that was lower and onto grass

If the 10ft drop wasn’t enough- the chain link fence makes it even more challenging.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?

Sounds like an inventor opportunity. "Field storming parachute". Let's set up a kickstarter ASAP

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT