ADVERTISEMENT

China attacks Apple

This is actually a much larger issue in general, with many different factors. But I won't start a dissertation.

The larger question is ... how long had it been going on and why is Apple not scanning for tools using a known, malware kit? Or was it that they did scan and did remove the apps shortly after they were uploaded? You cannot stop some things, but policies and procedures do mitigate most circumstances. I'm more worried about who Apple allows and trusts by default, and how they mitigate such things.

This is actually a much larger issue in general, with many different factors. But I won't start a dissertation.

The larger question is ... how long had it been going on and why is Apple not scanning for tools using a known, malware kit? Or was it that they did scan and did remove the apps shortly after they were uploaded? You cannot stop some things, but policies and procedures do mitigate most circumstances. I'm more worried about who Apple allows and trusts by default, and how they mitigate such things.
That's too short of a paragraph.

#disappointed

Reactions: UCFBS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT