ADVERTISEMENT

Chinese terrorism?

How many americans have to die before the left finally supports trump and realizes this is an act of war perpetrated by china?

Every American. The left still won’t support him even when they go to hell and have a chance to get out
They will definitely go to hell, but that's a one way ticket. No chance of getting out.

Parody

How many americans have to die before the left finally supports trump and realizes this is an act of war perpetrated by china?
Good grief, now I've seen it all. You people are so g'damned desperate to defend Trump's mismanagement that you're going to play the 'patriot' card here??!?

Yeah, evil China is deliberately attacking us so all good Americans should get with the program and rally to support Trump. :rolleyes:

Funny thing, though, when Russia was deliberately attacking us, where was your 'red, white, and blue' patriotism then?

Good grief, now I've seen it all. You people are so g'damned desperate to defend Trump's mismanagement that you're going to play the 'patriot' card here??!?

Yeah, evil China is deliberately attacking us so all good Americans should get with the program and rally to support Trump. :rolleyes:

Funny thing, though, when Russia was deliberately attacking us, where was your 'red, white, and blue' patriotism then?
No.comment on the op?

Looked like she was shopping for a laptop? Chinese Americans can't touch the laptop screens as they shop? This is a troll thread it's best to avoid.

Looked like she was shopping for a laptop? Chinese Americans can't touch the laptop screens as they shop? This is a troll thread it's best to avoid.
Lol. That's a weird way to shop for laptops, particularly when she started doing the same thing to phones.

I would love to see a class action lawsuit against the communist government of China for the trillions in lost wealth.

You don't check out the screens and keyboard when you buy a laptop?
Within the course of 25 minutes, you criticized people for going to church and defended a person wiping their hands over all surfaces of every product in a busy store. I'm not sure what to do with that other than start another round of talking shit over how stupid you are. I honestly dont know if you're just too stupid to realize how dumb you are or if your mental capacity is temporarily hindered because your wife has been cheating on you for 3 years and you've just now realized that she never really loved you.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Within the course of 25 minutes, you criticized people for going to church and defended a person wiping their hands over all surfaces of every product in a busy store. I'm not sure what to do with that other than start another round of talking shit over how stupid you are. I honestly dont know if you're just too stupid to realize how dumb you are or if your mental capacity is temporarily hindered because your wife has been cheating on you for 3 years and you've just now realized that she never really loved you.
She didn't wipe her hands from what I saw, she closed the lid opened the lid and pressed a few keys. Seems like normal behavior when shopping for a laptop

Reactions: Crazyhole
She didn't wipe her hands from what I saw, she closed the lid opened the lid and pressed a few keys. Seems like normal behavior when shopping for a laptop
What part of "we need a national shutdown" don't you understand?

What part of "we need a national shutdown" don't you understand?
I see people touching shit everyday. So do you. This is a dumb troll thread designed to get someone to call you racist so you can make some point you're desperately trying to make. You're frustrated that no one is taking the bait.

I can't see what you're responding to but this feels like you're crossing the line.

Reactions: Crazyhole
I can't see what you're responding to but this feels like you're crossing the line.

Lol, I've crossed a lot of lines lately. Once it became clear that it's impossible to have rational conversations with these people I stopped giving a crap. Sometimes the only way to respond to a troll is to troll in return.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT