ADVERTISEMENT

Christian student suspended after challenging Muslim prof’s claim that Jesus wasn’t crucified

People don't quit for no reason

She gave a reason. It wasn't no reason. Rollins College President Grant Cornwell told the Orlando Sentinel that Professor Areej Zufari “resigned this semester because of the hateful threats and emails and phones messages she was getting."

But whatever floats your boat.

EVERY single one of your posts has to have either outright racism or racial undertones.

apparently when you say you like the part when they should speak english its ok. when i agree with you its outright racism or racial undertones?

PC is holding you back.

She gave a reason. It wasn't no reason. Rollins College President Grant Cornwell told the Orlando Sentinel that Professor Areej Zufari “resigned this semester because of the hateful threats and emails and phones messages she was getting."

But whatever floats your boat.

We've already established that Cornwell is incompetent

Zufari didn't quit because her feelings were hurt. No, she's the militant type that took her fight straight to the ACLU

She quit because she was dead f***ing wrong and realized it was time for damage control

We've already established that Cornwell is incompetent

Zufari didn't quit because her feelings were hurt. No, she's the militant type that took her fight straight to the ACLU

She quit because she was dead f***ing wrong and realized it was time for damage control

Again, you've based none of this on facts but rather "feelings" that you have. #fakefeelings

apparently when you say you like the part when they should speak english its ok. when i agree with you its outright racism or racial undertones?

PC is holding you back.

There is a big difference between thinking people should come to this country and speak English--you know so they can succeed and stuff--and your asshole/drunk/racist ramblings at 3 in the morning. I see you were extra busy last night. Do you how I know you don't get laid?

Again, you've based none of this on facts but rather "feelings" that you have. #fakefeelings

Fact: Zufari contacted institutional admin and ACLU to wage war

Fact: Student's feelings hurt, student is active at college

Fact: Teacher's feelings hurt, teacher gone

I'll take Huffy's legal opinion over your teacher view

There is a big difference between thinking people should come to this country and speak English--you know so they can succeed and stuff--and your asshole/drunk/racist ramblings at 3 in the morning. I see you were extra busy last night. Do you how I know you don't get laid?

Not to mention that it would save this country a fortune. It's bullcrap that we all have to pay for public legal documents to be developed and printed in multiple languages.

Fact: Zufari contacted institutional admin and ACLU to wage war

Fact: Student's feelings hurt, student is active at college

Fact: Teacher's feelings hurt, teacher gone

I'll take Huffy's legal opinion over your teacher view

Lmao. Huffy knows about as much as you in this case, which isn't much.

Explain Zufari's removal (no tears-type language)

Explain Rollins admin waffling, changing story

1. She quit. Get it right.
2. No clue. Perhaps more info became available to them. Donald does it alll the time. It's like the new norm and stuff.

1. She quit. Get it right.
2. No clue. Perhaps more info became available to them. Donald does it alll the time. It's like the new norm and stuff.

1. Stop deflecting. She is out
2. Ok, so we have established that there is no plausible excuse

ffs, it is so obvious what is going on here

the idiot 'academics' overextended their hand by a mile

I forgot to mention this the other day, but Rollins professor and local pompous windbag Richard Fogelsong went on Channel 6 claiming this was a Title IX/sexual harassment issue, which it wasn't.

I forgot to mention this the other day, but Rollins professor and local pompous windbag Richard Fogelsong went on Channel 6 claiming this was a Title IX/sexual harassment issue, which it wasn't.

wait, wtf?

how do they even arrive there?

1. Stop deflecting. She is out
2. Ok, so we have established that there is no plausible excuse

ffs, it is so obvious what is going on here

the idiot 'academics' overextended their hand by a mile

That's not a deflection. Quit ignoring facts and inventing narratives.

Not to mention that it would save this country a fortune. It's bullcrap that we all have to pay for public legal documents to be developed and printed in multiple languages.
It doesn't cost much to publish in limitation compared to staffing people for illegals to take a test.

Unless....

You overcharge on test taking thus discouraging the savages from trying. This is why I agree with you.

Focusing on semantics / minutiae irrelevant to the point being made is deflection

Don't you get tired of being crushed?

You're still going? I would have thought your little ass was sore from me kicking it throughout this thread.

Retired is something you should have done long ago. It would have saved you from looking so horrible. It's not your fault: God favors some over others.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT