ADVERTISEMENT

Cincinnati @ ECU

Do we need Cincy to lose twice or is there a tiebreak other than head to head? I’m sure there isn’t but hey... maybe I can dream.

It’s nice to see their loyal fans having a fun Saturday night of live football

Correct me if I’m wrong, but Cincinnati isn’t really built for comebacks

More proof that CJH is a crappy playcaller.

UCF had ZERO business losing to Cincy, or Pitt for that matter. In a year where the AAC is arguably more stacked than the ACC, his play-calling cost UCF a legit shot at the playoff.

Had UCF still been undefeated, the Initial College Football Playoff Rankings would have been
1. LSU
2. Ohio State
3. Bama
4. Clemson
5. Penn State
6. Georgia
7. UCF

While it's likely the LSU-Bama loser would stay above UCF, Penn State would fall below after losing to Ohio State, and Georgia would fall after losing to Auburn. The Conference Schedules of the Big 12 and PAC 12 would not be superior to the AAC with the combination of UCF, Cincy, Temple, SMU, Memphis, and Navy. UCF had their best chance in years to sneak into the playoffs. And Heupel blew it.

More proof that CJH is a crappy playcaller.

UCF had ZERO business losing to Cincy, or Pitt for that matter. In a year where the AAC is arguably more stacked than the ACC, his play-calling cost UCF a legit shot at the playoff.

Had UCF still been undefeated, the Initial College Football Playoff Rankings would have been
1. LSU
2. Ohio State
3. Bama
4. Clemson
5. Penn State
6. Georgia
7. UCF

While it's likely the LSU-Bama loser would stay above UCF, Penn State would fall below after losing to Ohio State, and Georgia would fall after losing to Auburn. The Conference Schedules of the Big 12 and PAC 12 would not be superior to the AAC with the combination of UCF, Cincy, Temple, SMU, Memphis, and Navy. UCF had their best chance in years to sneak into the playoffs. And Heupel blew it.
Let me help you son

1. LSU
2. Ohio State
3. Bama
4. Clemson
5. Penn State
6. Georgia

51679_020717_DT_4col_ACOUSTIC-CEILING-TILES

Internet_language_roadblock-featured_hu269dbbce53dca3541b125caf3a1c59e0_11791_1200x0_resize_q75_box.jpg

7. UCF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT