ADVERTISEMENT

CJH on Finebaum today

Funny how Finebaum says he thinks Auburn players don't respect UCF...however, on the front page of ESPN NCAA page has an article where a UCF player is disrespecting Auburn.

Reactions: ProAttitude
We aren’t exactly playing SEC Georgia in the 2010 Liberty Bowl. This is a really good test to see what kind of talent that we really have. What concerns me most is our offensive line depth
I think that will be one of JH’s main focus in 2018. Both he and the new offensive line coach are an upgrade for this position, although Greg Austin I believe had NFL experience and was great with schemes, adjustments, etc.

Reactions: ProAttitude
We aren’t exactly playing SEC Georgia in the 2010 Liberty Bowl. This is a really good test to see what kind of talent that we really have. What concerns me most is our offensive line depth
I think that will be one of JH’s main focus in 2018. Both he and the new offensive line coach are an upgrade for this position, although Greg Austin I believe had NFL experience and was great with schemes, adjustments, etc.
Yeah Godfrey ended up not being very good. Our best Defensive player switched to Full Back. Plus a roster full of CUSA recruits. We've upgraded a bit as Auburns team is better than Georgia that year.

Yes, totally agree that OL growth is still needed along with defensive growth. Remember that without the addition of Mike Haynes this year at DB we would of had the type of season everybody was expecting us to have (2nd in East). This new staff will build on what SF did and defense will get better as well as line. We'll see at Peach Bowl where we are at. Saying this I'm still a believer that our team has found a way to win that's NOT common to many teams :)

Yes, totally agree that OL growth is still needed along with defensive growth. Remember that without the addition of Mike Haynes this year at DB we would of had the type of season everybody was expecting us to have (2nd in East). This new staff will build on what SF did and defense will get better as well as line. We'll see at Peach Bowl where we are at. Saying this I'm still a believer that our team has found a way to win that's NOT common to many teams :)
The Raiders forum is down the hall.

Yeah Godfrey ended up not being very good. Our best Defensive player switched to Full Back. Plus a roster full of CUSA recruits. We've upgraded a bit as Auburns team is better than Georgia that year.
In all fairness, we did have Murray and Aikens that year. It wasn't just Godfrey and Miller and a bunch of CUSA fluff. Interestingly of course was that Godfrey started as a true freshman while Bortles redshirted.... in Godfrey we trusted that year!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT