ADVERTISEMENT

CNBC Survey: Economic Optimism soars under Trump

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
People are the most sharply more enthusiastic about the economy since November 2016 and the opinion of Economic Outlook is as high as its been in nearly a decade, following many years of bleak optimism.

This will only continue to grow once the growth tax bill goes into effect.

Finally the economy is getting off the stump

1513602186_liesman1.jpg

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/18/economic-optimism-soaring-helping-trump-cnbc-survey.html

Wait, I thought NBC was fake news? If only there was some sort of handy flow chart that let me know what is fake news and what isn't.

Wait, I thought NBC was fake news? If only there was some sort of handy flow chart that let me know what is fake news and what isn't.

It's funny that you bitch about Bob contributing nothing to threads, when you're the most shit tier poster there is.

FYI- this is CNBC, not NBC. Guess that small detail escaped you, yet again.

It's funny that you bitch about Bob contributing nothing to threads, when you're the most shit tier poster there is.

No, Copernicus, I bitched at bob (and you) for immediately politicizing a thread about a train derailment where people fuking died.

This thread I'm merely pointing out that you are a giant hypocrite. You really take all the fun out of insults by forcing me to explain them to you.

No, Copernicus, I bitched at bob (and you) for immediately politicizing a thread about a train derailment where people fuking died.

This thread I'm merely pointing out that you are a giant hypocrite. You really take all the fun out of insults by forcing me to explain them to you.

You're so right and so, so smart!! I come back from the basketball game and this is what I find! I had almost actually forgotten about how obsessed I was with your intelligence and level of correctness.

You're so right and so, so smart!! I come back from the basketball game and this is what I find! I had almost actually forgotten about how obsessed I was with your intelligence and level of correctness.

How are my nuts today? Extra salty?

Indeed.

CNBC != MSNBC != NBC
Fox Business != Fox News != Fox

I'll watch either CNBC or Fox Business, but none of the others.

Ninja, you really do look like an 8 year-old media sheep at times. That's what bothers me most about you.

That said ... I think the bulk of the Millennials finally entering the work-force, with student enrollments going down, bumping up 401k, is why we're seeing the run on the stock market. I just don't know how long it lasts as our debt is now well beyond our GDP.

At some point people are going to stop loaning us money.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Indeed.

CNBC != MSNBC != NBC
Fox Business != Fox News != Fox

I'll watch either CNBC or Fox Business, but none of the others.

Ninja, you really do look like an 8 year-old media sheep at times. That's what bothers me most about you.

CNBC is almost the antithesis of MSNBC. Ninja just can't comprehend beyond 3 letters.

Do I really have to explain to you guys that NBC owns CNBC? Ffs it really is like trying to reason with children

Do I really have to explain to you guys that NBC owns CNBC? Ffs it really is like trying to reason with children
You mean the analysts and the purpose are the same? Man, you really are ignorant.

If the analysts at CNBC and Fox Business ever got together to debunk the two parties, and tell Americans what they should demand out of leadership, the world would be a lot better place. You have pro-LGBT and pro-freedom business people that would wake Americans up to the fact that higher corporate taxes are destroying any and all private investment in this country, and laws are only good against small businesses that cannot afford either lawyers or moving out of the country.

Reactions: Knight_Light
You mean the analysts and the purpose are the same? Man, you really are ignorant.

If the analysts at CNBC and Fox Business ever got together to debunk the two parties, and tell Americans what they should demand out of leadership, the world would be a lot better place. You have pro-LGBT and pro-freedom business people that would wake Americans up to the fact that higher corporate taxes are destroying any and all private investment in this country, and laws are only good against small businesses that cannot afford either lawyers or moving out of the country.

Did I say the analysts and people are the same. You are almost as bad as 85 at just plain making shit up. If only he had a red stapler fetish you two could be best buds.

Did I say the analysts and people are the same. You are almost as bad as 85 at just plain making shit up. If only he had a red stapler fetish you two could be best buds.
Wait?!

You're accusing me of 'just plain making sh-- up' when explaining what you obviously had issues with after using assumption and insinuation, and being dead wrong?

Everyday you remind me of the mainstream media.

Reactions: Knight_Light
Wait?!

You're accusing me of 'just plain making sh-- up' when explaining what you obviously had issues with after using assumption and insinuation, and being dead wrong?

Everyday you remind me of the mainstream media.

And everyday you remind me of

zJdGDVN.gif

Haha you two are so cute. I've lost count of how many times I've called you both out on bullshit. Hell I reduced 85 to a snivelling little insult hurling bitch just a couple days ago. It's hilarious you actually think your opinion matters.

Haha you two are so cute. I've lost count of how many times I've called you both out on bullshit. Hell I reduced 85 to a snivelling little insult hurling bitch just a couple days ago. It's hilarious you actually think your opinion matters.

He's getting upset, folks.

He's still got a long way to catch up to your screaming insanity. Seriously, you have an automatic pellet gun you keep firing from inside your Note 7 house.

Kiddie table for 1

Yup. Ninja is his bitch but he keeps coming back for more.

Haha still butthurt over getting called out on your bullshit I see. Don't worry I'm sure everyone understands it was a really important basketball game, nevermind the fact you are so obsessed with me you kept a list 15 items long of all the mean names I used, but somehow couldn't come up with a single wrong thing I've posted because "basketball games".

He's still got a long way to catch up to your screaming insanity. Seriously, you have an automatic pellet gun you keep firing from inside your Note 7 house.

Kiddie table for 1
ByObDPcIQAAoG2V.jpg

A recent poll found that, for the first time since 2013, most Americans think Democrats would do a better job handling the economy.

The latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll found that 35 percent of respondents say the Democratic Party does a better job on the economy. Thirty percent of respondents said the Republican Party does a better job.

That advantage is the Democrats' largest since July 2009.

President Donald Trump is trying out a new campaign slogan: “How’s your 401(k) doing?” The answer for more than half of Americans is that they don’t have one.

Trump has tested out the line this month at a fundraiser, a campaign rally and in a White House meeting, predicting that the rising U.S. stock market will help him win re-election. But only about 45 percent of private-sector workers participate in any employer-sponsored retirement plan, and the lower-income workers in Trump’s political base are the least likely to hold money in such an account, according to the Government Accountability Office.

Trump mentions the stock market almost daily in tweets or public remarks, taking direct credit for record highs by the Dow Jones Industrial Average and other indexes. But only about 14 percent of U.S. families directly own stocks, an asset class dominated by the country’s top earners, according to the Federal Reserve.

Congressional Republicans are fulfilling President Donald Trump's wish for a pre-Christmas tax cut in the face of strong public resistance, a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll has found.

The survey shows that just 24 percent of Americans believe the president's tax plan is a good idea – barely more than half of the 41 percent who call it a bad idea. Majorities say they expect their own taxes and those of middle-class families to stay the same or go up under the bill, while taxes for corporations and the wealthy go down.

LOL

Look at how angry MAC is that he will keep more of his paycheck. It’s hilarious how insane and stupid the left wing opposition to this is.

BRAVO CONGRESS AND MR PRESIDENT

This brings up an interesting point...almost all of us talk about ucf sports. ..I just can't recall Ninja ever making one.

This brings up an interesting point...almost all of us talk about ucf sports. ..I just can't recall Ninja ever making one.

Luckily we don’t have to rely on your memory, we have something called a post history. Besides, I get more enjoyment pointing out how stupid certain people are on this board.

The ACA and other things have a lot to do with that. For years the Republicans wanted control, and now they have it. But they haven't implemented much in the way of new solutions. And the same debt building policies are still in place.

Reactions: MACHater02
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT