ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Frost makes weekly appearance on Open Mike at 8 a.m. (Send questions!)

MBianchi

Three-Star Recruit
Sep 11, 2002
If you guys want to ask Coach Frost a question, leave a comment and I will scroll through in the morning and pick out the best ones. He'll be on Open Mike on FM 96.9 and AM 740 at 8 a.m. You can also listen here: http://bit.ly/2z1zkVy

Bianchi

Ask him if he ever seen Eric Crouch' s hilarious video of Cornhuskers fans. And ask him if he plans to do a comedy video with Eric.

Reactions: Mikesi
Mike,

Ask him what his wife thinks about cold weather and long, gloomy winters. Is she enjoying the Florida winters?

Are there conversations between all our coaches, administrators and Danny White on what the school is doing to woo the P5 conferences for an invite? Does he have any contacts that could help push a P5 for a UCF invite?

Is he familiar with "The Catch" that occurred in Philly and its place in UCF lore? And can we avoid having it come down to a circus catch this year?

ucf-knights-jj-worton-most-incredible-catch-of-2013.jpg

Are they inviting all former players to USF game that aren't currently playing in NFL? Would be nice to see all the former NFL players on ABC on sideline. Maybe even Blake and Bouye if they are in town.

Reactions: Mikesi
Are they inviting all former players to USF game that aren't currently playing in NFL? Would be nice to see all the former NFL players on ABC on sideline. Maybe even Blake and Bouye if they are in town.
Just looked Tampa and Jax are out of town. Prater and Murray play Thursday so maybe they can be flown in?

Has he ever thought about what his life might be like now, if he got the Nebraska job instead of Riley. Probably doesn't meet his wife, doesn't have his new baby... maybe it's him coaching out his last 2 games.
My question is, in this parallel universe, when Frost looks at himself in the mirror, where does he want to go for lunch?

If you guys want to ask Coach Frost a question, leave a comment and I will scroll through in the morning and pick out the best ones. He'll be on Open Mike on FM 96.9 and AM 740 at 8 a.m. You can also listen here: http://bit.ly/2z1zkVy

Bianchi
How good can this team be in the next couple of years?

Is it an option playing one and done P5 teams to try and bump strength of schedule or perception that we are as good as some of these traditional P5 teams?

Is he familiar with "The Catch" that occurred in Philly and its place in UCF lore? And can we avoid having it come down to a circus catch this year?

ucf-knights-jj-worton-most-incredible-catch-of-2013.jpg

Do even most UCF Fans realize that was NOT the winning play? That late TD and PAT only tied the game with 1:09 to go in the game.

What happened next can be found out right here.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
Funnest thing you said on this board. Did you actually listen?
Yup heard him ask some of the dumbest questions on this board i thought maybe he is saving it for last so he doesnt have Frost pissed for the whole 15 minutes, thought okay hes done talking about chipper maybe now he will ask some form of the question. Could have asked "what do you think about coaches who take a new job leaving after the regular season including CCG and those who stay to coach a bowl game" but nooooooooooooooooooo i thought this guy had balls, didnt he ask some player about nebraska or florida fans at one of their games?

Yup heard him ask some of the dumbest questions on this board i thought maybe he is saving it for last so he doesnt have Frost pissed for the whole 15 minutes, thought okay hes done talking about chipper maybe now he will ask some form of the question. Could have asked "what do you think about coaches who take a new job leaving after the regular season including CCG and those who stay to coach a bowl game" but nooooooooooooooooooo i thought this guy had balls, didnt he ask some player about nebraska or florida fans at one of their games?
He also does this every week and doesn't want to burn a bridge. He's an alum of UF. So yes he asked Killins about UF.

It’s honestly strange that you tuned in. What % of your fan base are like you? I’m 50/50 SF stays but if a large number of them are fan boys like you, my confident in SF staying will rise significantly.

Reactions: Miltonian
It’s honestly strange that you tuned in. What % of your fan base are like you? I’m 50/50 SF stays but if a large number of them are fan boys like you, my confident in SF staying will rise significantly.
It is strange to listen to a Former nebraska player and potential next HC answer questions? i wouldnt know about the radio show if it wasnt for this forum so im going to guess not many? maybe some people in the media listen or pull the podcast and listen later. What makes it strange? you listen? why is it not strange for you to listen? give me a break guy, grasping at anything here and it makes you look foolish.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT