ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Frost makes weekly appearance on Open Mike at 8 a.m. (Send questions!)

Yup heard him ask some of the dumbest questions on this board i thought maybe he is saving it for last so he doesnt have Frost pissed for the whole 15 minutes, thought okay hes done talking about chipper maybe now he will ask some form of the question. Could have asked "what do you think about coaches who take a new job leaving after the regular season including CCG and those who stay to coach a bowl game" but nooooooooooooooooooo i thought this guy had balls, didnt he ask some player about nebraska or florida fans at one of their games?
Frost doesn't want to talk about it. He's tired of it and gets aggravated when asked. I can just hear it in his voice. What don't you get about that? If Bianchi keeps pissing him off then Frost can tell him to fukc off and not do his show anymore Bianchi has been good lately. Follow your own radio show. What's it called?

The Husker History show with Johnny Rodgers?

Yes, it’s very strange. Did you get any insight into his thoughts on the Nebraska job? No? But you knew they wouldn’t talk about it, yet fan boys are going to fan boy. Foolish? el oh el, find all my posts on the Corn Husker board, I’ll wait.

Reactions: Miltonian
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT