ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Frost will (hopefully)make weekly appearance on Open Mike at 8 a.m. Thursday (Send questions!)

MBianchi

Three-Star Recruit
Sep 11, 2002
UCF head coach Scott Frost will hopefully make his weekly appearance tomorrow on Open Mike at 8 a.m. on FM 96.9 and AM 740. Unless, of course, he isn’t dealing with more important things.
1f476-1f3fc.4897306373.png
Maybe Coach Frost will even tell us where the Civil Conflict Trophy is! Give us some questions and we'll ask as many as we can get to. bit.ly/stream969

Open the questioning with a formal apology to Frost for asking that question to Adrian Killins after the SMU game

Man up and admit that you were wrong for once. It had nothing to do with reporting that Frost is the hottest coaching candidate out there. It was uncalled for, unprofessional and insensitive after the great game that Killins had.

You disrespected UCF, the football program, it's fans, Frost and Killins especially.

Open the questioning with a formal apology to Frost for asking that question to Adrian Killins after the SMU game

Man up and admit that you were wrong for once. It had nothing to do with reporting that Frost is the hottest coaching candidate out there. It was uncalled for, unprofessional and insensitive after the great game that Killins had.

You disrespected UCF, the football program, it's fans, Frost and Killins especially.

That!

Bianchi, THIS !!!!

Why don't you support our hometown team? And why are you a douche?

This might be the last time Bianchi asks this board for questions. Not that I care. It would be nice if he showed UCF respect and supported the home town team instead of being a UF homer.

Can you ask about comparison between Marcus Mariota and Milton? Work habits, competitive nature, skill levels at similar points in careers. Was Oregon thinking about offering a scholarship to Milton?

Thanks!

Bianchi, asking AK that question while he's celebrating a hard fought win was bush league. It's obviously an irritating subject but you went full on Debbie Downer.

I'll tell you what, if your daughter ever poses for Playboy, I'll be sure to ask you how she's doing just to see how stoked you are to discuss it.

Sorry I missed this, what did he ask?

Yes! This was total trash question. You know the only people listening to that interview was ucf fans and to ask that was low. All about the drama.

Mike, ask Scott Frost why he comes on a radio show that's host is Bi-Polar, poor man's Skip Bayless, who is too short to ride on any of the hometown theme park rides?

Reactions: GeauxUCF and jucf97

Amen.

Reactions: Mikesi
Ask him what it's like coaching in a town with shitty coverage of the hometown team. Follow up with asking if he is glad he doesn't coach for the dumpster fire of a program in Gainesville.
Also ask him if he knows why the Orlando Sentinel thinks it's good business to alienate a large portion of its potential readership by unfairly crapping on all things UCF while simultaneously knob-polishing UF. Maybe even an over/under on how long the OS has left.

He addressed all of us this morning!

Good job UCF Knight Nation.

Bianchi,

We are not angry and just looking for someone to be angry at as you stated this morning. We are very happy to be 8-0. Ecstatic actually.

Obviously, since you are a UF fan, it makes sense that you would want our coach to get hired by UF. We understand that. However, since this is Orlando and the radio station/newspaper is mostly listened to here (your opening song even promotes local sports) don't you think it makes sense and would be in your best financial interest to not bite the hand that feeds you? You could only benefit from UCF growing, being good and remaining positive towards UCF. You make it so blatantly obvious that you are pro-UF and can be so disrespectful toward UCF from time to time. Your bias rears its ugly head more than occasionally. It's your radio show and newspaper column, so you can do as you please. Just saying.

Today was great! Much better. Thank you!

He addressed all of us this morning!

Good job UCF Knight Nation.

Bianchi,

We are not angry and just looking for someone to be angry at as you stated this morning. We are very happy to be 8-0. Ecstatic actually.

Obviously, since you are a UF fan, it makes sense that you would want our coach to get hired by UF. We understand that. However, since this is Orlando and the radio station/newspaper is mostly listened to here (your opening song even promotes local sports) don't you think it makes sense and would be in your best financial interest to not bite the hand that feeds you? You could only benefit from UCF growing, being good and remaining positive towards UCF. You make it so blatantly obvious that you are pro-UF and can be so disrespectful toward UCF from time to time. Your bias rears its ugly head more than occasionally. It's your radio show and newspaper column, so you can do as you please. Just saying.

Today was great! Much better. Thank you!
What did he say

Basically that we were angry on the message board. Very angry at him

That we need someone to be angry at, so we are defecting our anger towards him. Not really true. I'm pretty happy actually

Today was very positive only
Why would we be angry? We're just asking for an apology on AK's behalf

Unlike the sound off board we don't have mods here. Insult away
I guess I stand corrected. I was the first response to Mike last night, in this thread, asking if he saw the sign a guy was holding referencing Mikes wife. The post is now gone and I didn't delete it. Maybe mike complained I was being too rough on him
Edit: @Stetson_1883 post to mike is gone as well. Also hurt mikes feelings

Last edited:
I guess I stand corrected. I was the first response to Mike last night, in this thread, asking if he saw the sign a guy was holding referencing Mikes wife. The post is now gone and I didn't delete it. Maybe mike complained I was being to rough on him
Actually, I don't believe that either of those posts were the reason for him saying that we were angry.

Additionally, there must be a moderator.

I think if he asked frost that he would look at him weird too. It’s funny to poke fun at it on the radio but not to the poor kids face in a post game interview where he just killed it.

Reactions: Mikesi
You guys know how media personalities work, right? They don't care if you love them or hate them, just that you listen, watc and click. Actually, they'd rather you hate them then love them because you listen more when you hate them.

Don't be a bunch or easy marks.
And you probably think you're the only one who knows that........

Mike, ask Scott Frost why he comes on a radio show that's host is Bi-Polar, poor man's Skip Bayless, who is too short to ride on any of the hometown theme park rides?

Poor man's Skip Bayless?! You're given him way too much credit.

I guess I stand corrected. I was the first response to Mike last night, in this thread, asking if he saw the sign a guy was holding referencing Mikes wife. The post is now gone and I didn't delete it. Maybe mike complained I was being too rough on him

I'm very offended.

Screw mods. Let freedom of speech reign.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT