ADVERTISEMENT

Coach "PR" Coach "I" Coach "ME"

AuburnLegacy_1

Silver Knight
Feb 4, 2022
If you don't know by now, Deion is all about Deion. The charade will soon come crashing down now that Colorado is facing real competition. I just want to get the licks in first before all the media start piling on.

I have a few questions.

Why did the Alabama State head coach, son of the legendary Gambling State head coach, push Deion away when Deion went in for the bro hug after their game? Wasn't it odd? What did Eddie Robinson Jr. say? "He ain't SWAC."

What did he mean by "He ain't SWAC"?

Maybe Robinson realized Deion don't give a d*mn about HBUs. Deion never donated any money to HBUs. Deion didn't play at an HBU. Maybe he realized Deion is all about Deion.

Deion loves HBUs so much that both his coordinators and six of his assistant coaches are white. Funny I never see their press conferences on ESPN. Deion loves HBUs so much he went to a school in a 99% Caucasian community.

What is Deion's motivation? Why did he get into coaching to begin with? Hasn't he always coached his kids? Isn't he coaching his kids now? What happens when his kids graduate? Is Deion gone retire and coach them in the NFL? Where does this charade end?

Last edited:
Why does everyone have to ask all these questions about him all the time? Does anyone ask the same about other head coaches, questioning their motivations constantly?

He's a larger than life personality. He has an entertaining product. He believes in himself and isn't shy about it. He makes his players believe it too. It's called leadership, and it's sorely lacking in this world. People recognise it, and they want it.

For everyone who criticises or thinks there's virtue in finding fault or not liking him for whatever reason, the ratings have spoken: people are obviously interested in what he's selling.

If you don't know by now, Deion is all about Deion. The charade will soon come crashing down now that Colorado is facing real competition. I just want to get the licks in first before all the media start piling on.

I have a few questions.

Why did the Alabama State head coach, son of the legendary Gambling State head coach, push Deion away when Deion went in for the bro hug after their game? Wasn't it odd? What did Eddie Robinson Jr. say? "He ain't SWAC."

What did he mean by "He ain't SWAC"?

Maybe Robinson realized Deion don't give a d*mn about HBUs. Deion never donated any money to HBUs. Deion didn't play at an HBU. Maybe he realized Deion is all about Deion.

Deion loves HBUs so much that both his coordinators and six of his assistant coaches are white. Funny I never see their press conferences on ESPN. Deion loves HBUs so much he went to a school in a 99% Caucasian community.

What is Deion's motivation? Why did he get into coaching to begin with? Hasn't he always coached his kids? Isn't he coaching his kids now? What happens when his kids graduate? Is Deion gone retire and coach them in the NFL? Where does this charade end?
Man will you go away already. You’ve become extremely annoying the last couple weeks, more so than the Miami guy. Saying we’ll lose to Boise, then sucking off KSU all week and saying we have no chance to win. Now going after Deion, and you couldn’t be more wrong in passing your ignorant judgement. Did you watch the Prime JSU documentary on Amazon Prime? You’re completely full of shit and talking nonsense.

He brought sponsors and equipment, fans, money, ticket sales and a damn good product of a winning team to JSU who were bad for a while before he got there. He held pro-days for all HBCU players bringing exposure with the Rock and his XFL. During Jackson Miss water crisis, he helped the community get clean water. Donated much of his salary back to the school (see story below). No one cares or talked about HBCUs before him. He made it cool for top recruits to want to go there, whether out of HS or via transfer. He clearly cares about his players and is one of the best motivators I have ever seen or heard. You clearly don’t have a clue, and you’re just a hater.

Last edited:
Cool. Just know that Colorado is going to suck. I doubt Deion stays there more than two years. He hates it there.

Damn. I have to agree with you.

Shedeur Sanders is a legit Heisman candidate and he deserves all the recognition he is getting.

But I got to roll with my boys. Like they say on Highlander, there can only one.

Man will you go away already. You’ve become extremely annoying the last couple weeks, more so than the Miami guy. Saying we’ll lose to Boise, then sucking off KSU all week and saying we have no chance to win. Now going after Deion, and you couldn’t be more wrong in passing your ignorant judgement. Did you watch the Prime JSU documentary on Amazon Prime? You’re completely full of shit and talking nonsense.

He brought sponsors and equipment, fans, money, ticket sales and a damn good product of a winning team to JSU. He held pro-days for all HBCU players bringing exposure with the Rock and his XFL. During Jackson Miss water crisis, he helped the community get clean water. Donated much of his salary back to the school (see story below). No one cares or talked about HBCUs before him. He made it ok for too recruits to go there, whether out of HS or via transfer. He clearly cares about his players and is one of the best motivators I have ever seen or heard. You clearly don’t have a clue, and you’re a hater.

How much did he do for HBUs BEFORE he worked for one? I will hang up and listen.

Better yet, I will let Eddie Robinson Jr. answer: "He ain't SWAC."

HBUs were around before Deion. HBUs will be around long after Deion is gone (which will be when his kids graduate.)

"He clearly cares about his players" so much that he played one 144 snaps in the opener. Do you really think it is fair or safe for a player to play that many snaps? It was only a matter of time before DEION got the kid injured. That is coaching malpractice and player endangerment.

The 60 minutes clip on Deion... Do you really think it was a coincidence that Deion's kids were interviewed? Deion probably demanded it as a condition of the interview.

He had such "a damn good product of a winning team to JSU" that he refused to play any FBS program.

Last edited:
Your whole rant was uninformed, full of shit and you were wrong. You can admit it. Haters gonna hate.

Who is SWAC, if he ain’t SWAC?

Your whole rant was uninformed, full of shit and you were wrong. You can admit it. Haters gonna hate.

Who is SWAC, if he ain’t SWAC?

That's Coach "PR." Public Relations. A marketing tool. My friend, that is not who Deion is at his core. It was all an act. He is an actor. Not a role model, but a model playing a role. But don't take my word for it.

Last edited:
i'm waiting for the criticism when they lose to top teams as well, but not for the same reasons as you. because it will just show how full of shit some people are. those same people that are waiting to pile on didn't see them being 3-0 right now and having 10m people stay up at 2AM to watch them play colorado state.

i'm waiting for the criticism when they lose to top teams as well, but not for the same reasons as you. because it will just show how full of shit some people are. those same people that are waiting to pile on didn't see them being 3-0 right now and having 10m people stay up at 2AM to watch them play colorado state.

Well it's coming. I just wanted to get in out in front to start the pile with legitimate criticism. A lot of illegitimate and undeserved criticism will be thrown Deion's way, but what I pointed out he has earned.

With that said, most people don't realize just how bad this Colorado team really is. Sure, the first teamers are solid and the skill guys even spectacular, but the twos on both lines of scrimmage are horrendous. Shedeur Sanders, despite all his greatness, cannot mask those deficiencies forever.

And as you pointed out "having 10m people stay up at 2AM to watch them play Colorado State" shows how gullible society is. Some of those 10 million were educated people who stayed up to watch two losing programs slop around in a meaningless regular season game.
Educated, but not astute enough to realize they are being fed bullsh*t by a network and turn off their television sets.

In a larger context, it shows just how easily a charismatic leader (an Antichrist for example) could herd the masses into doing almost anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Davie_Knight
I wish this "Auburn" guy would stfu already. I've been saying this since he started posting. Eddie Robinson Jr. was mad because Deion walked around the entire field pregame.

No one cares obviously about him saying Deion "ain't SWAC" lol. JSU and their fans even made a chant about it. You're obviously guzzling the haterade.

Reactions: U C to the F
My friend was at FSU when Deion was there. He said that Deion had lost his hat in the gym and was looking for it when my friend found it and gave it to him. He said Deion was so grateful and couldn’t stop thanking him. I think that that’s the real Deion. I’m glad that the University of South Tampa didn’t end up hiring him because his charisma is going to land him a lot of top recruits and win a lot of games. I’m sure he’s not perfect and I don’t like how he pushed players out.…but every coach does that (not to that degree) and no one criticizes them.

Last edited:
He backs up his talk. He definitely has so far.

Regarding JSU? His allegiance was to his players, not the school...that's why so many followed him. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Aren't the players/students the most important?

MANY successful coaches in the MEAC and SWAC had diverse staffs. I don't see the issue here when the students/players benefit. Why can't a coach entertain their own career progression with the staff THEY choose?

He was a SUCCESSFUL two-sport star, he knows the sport of football inside and out.

I 100% love his brashness, because so far? He's backed it up. It's punk-rock af.

No convolution here. No mental gymnastics.

He'll inevitably lose a game, and he will inevitably take ownership of the loss...watch. This is something MOST coaches don't do...

but the twos on both lines of scrimmage are horrendous. Shedeur Sanders, despite all his greatness, cannot mask those deficiencies forever.
I and anyone who understands college football in its current form would understand that the depth of this team is its weakness. But that is because they have had one offseason to bring in players to replace the mass exodus of even worse players that went 1-11 last season. We should look at the strides the team has made from that point last year to this.

Is this team going to win the National Championship or compete for the Playoff this year, unlikely. Are they going to go to a bowl and play in a good one, practically guaranteed. Give Deion a few more years and this team will be at the top of there conference soon.

Travis Hunter is unicorn in this game. He played both ways in high school and was doing fine doing it the college level. They would monitor his reps in practice and give him a day off here and there so he would be fresh for the games. At times they had to pry him away from the field because that is the type of competitor he is. Doing something special with a truly unique player doesnt make a bad coach. If the Colorado St player didnt lay that cheap shot no one would be worried because Hunter would be playing right now.

Actually listening to Deion talk about how his program was built and what the priorities are he has for the players is evident by how he treats them in practice and the game. Take a look at Jimmy Horn Jr this last game. He had a drop I think somewhere toward the end of the 3rd quarter. He is coming off the field and Deion meets him, pulls him close to talk, not yell and berate, talk to him like a person. The conversation ends with us being able to see Deion mouth "I love you" and then give a big hug. Not a quick bro hug but an intentional embrace showing I got you. Jimmy Horn Jr goes on to catch the game-tying touchdown. He cares about the person not just the player. Thats why so many guys have bought in and believe.

Deion is the perfect blend of old-school and new-school. He has rules to help these young guys become men. His success is measured by how many good fathers, husbands and graduates he fosters, not how many draft picks get selected. There is a plan in place that I think more people should hope works build better human beings. If the team is filled with people of character then the winning is bound to come because they hold not only themselves but each other accountable.

How much did he do for HBUs BEFORE he worked for one? I will hang up and listen.

Better yet, I will let Eddie Robinson Jr. answer: "He ain't SWAC."

HBUs were around before Deion. HBUs will be around long after Deion is gone (which will be when his kids graduate.)

"He clearly cares about his players" so much that he played one 144 snaps in the opener. Do you really think it is fair or safe for a player to play that many snaps? It was only a matter of time before DEION got the kid injured. That is coaching malpractice and player endangerment.

The 60 minutes clip on Deion... Do you really think it was a coincidence that Deion's kids were interviewed? Deion probably demanded it as a condition of the interview.

He had such "a damn good product of a winning team to JSU" that he refused to play any FBS program.

If he was white, we wouldn't be having any discussions.
Don’t think I agree with that. If another NFL Hall of Fame star with a big personality and a gift for motivating young men, with star sons that play for them…takes over a 1-11 team the way he has, with the swag he has. Race may be the issue for guys like Auburn Legacy’s country bumpkin ass, but a white Deion gets the same intrigue. There just isn’t a white Deion, isn’t another black or Latin Deion either for that matter. Prime is a unicorn.

Reactions: Asphalt.Jungle
Race may be the issue for guys like Auburn Legacy’s country bumpkin ass...

Yeah, I am racist for pointing out that Deion behaved differently at JSU than he does at Colorado.

I am racist...

because.... Deion had a 100% African American staff at JSU and a 60% Caucasian staff at Colorado.

because.... the son of a legendary HBC head coach -- arguably the greatest football coach of all time at any level and a guy who is worthy of being the subject of multiple movies (and has not one BTW) -- called out the hypocrisy of Deion. "He ain't SWAC." Real recognize real.

because.... Deion championed HBUs when he worked for one. Not a day before and not really a day after. What did Deion do for HBUs before he worked at one? What had he done for HBUs since he left JSU?

That's all on me.

Last edited:
Don’t think I agree with that. If another NFL Hall of Fame star with a big personality and a gift for motivating young men, with star sons that play for them…takes over a 1-11 team the way he has, with the swag he has. Race may be the issue for guys like Auburn Legacy’s country bumpkin ass, but a white Deion gets the same intrigue. There just isn’t a white Deion, isn’t another black or Latin Deion either for that matter. Prime is a unicorn.
Some people said media only liked white people because of Tebow. When roles reverse some say the opposite.

He's bringing excitement, providing an entertaining product, and as of now winning. Sounds like what Frost did in 2017.

Many was surprised Horn Jr didn't give a deeper look at UCF given his close relationship with McClain, some pointing that it was clearly an NIL situation and he would regret it. Right now he has 27 touches with 2 TDs for a team that is all over the media. Baker and Hudson combined have 28 touches and Townsend has 10 with all three combining for 2 Tds.

Deion is Deion. I wasn't sure about him when he was a player but he is a person who cares and does things his way. Look at his record people have benefited from him being around but he is unique and gifted.

Reactions: U C to the F
If he was white, we wouldn't be having any discussions.
Same kind of comment like "Nobody talks about what male politicians wear.' Except for every time they comment on what male politicians wear. Nobody has ever talked about a single white HC is the history of the sport, except when they constantly talked about them. There has not been a single white HC that only won 3 games, that's had this scrutiny. See how stupid that sounds? Just a hint, have you ever heard discussions about white HCs that are 'past their prime'? Or in other words, a WHITE HC that is being discussed as overblown. Nope, never happened, except for all the times it actually happened. But thanks for injecting race into the discussion and ignoring anything actually said. Next time, try to think. For me? I think it's way too early to anoint Sanders as the greatest ever. A season is a lot longer than 3 games. End up with even a decent record over the year, then it's a great story. Right now, it's a good story. A good story that has nothing to do with race, except for the Black HC saying what he did about a Black HC.

Warren Sapp just announced he’s joining Deion’s staff. That’s a lot of star power to recruit kids. They’re going to pull in talent every year. They seem to be well coached. As long as they game plan Xs an Os well they’ll be contending year in and year out. Gus just needs to continue recruiting like his hair’s on 🔥 and we’ll also be there.

Same kind of comment like "Nobody talks about what male politicians wear.' Except for every time they comment on what male politicians wear. Nobody has ever talked about a single white HC is the history of the sport, except when they constantly talked about them. There has not been a single white HC that only won 3 games, that's had this scrutiny. See how stupid that sounds? Just a hint, have you ever heard discussions about white HCs that are 'past their prime'? Or in other words, a WHITE HC that is being discussed as overblown. Nope, never happened, except for all the times it actually happened. But thanks for injecting race into the discussion and ignoring anything actually said. Next time, try to think. For me? I think it's way too early to anoint Sanders as the greatest ever. A season is a lot longer than 3 games. End up with even a decent record over the year, then it's a great story. Right now, it's a good story. A good story that has nothing to do with race, except for the Black HC saying what he did about a Black HC.
Yea, race has nothing to do with his coverage:

Warren Sapp just announced he’s joining Deion’s staff. That’s a lot of star power to recruit kids. They’re going to pull in talent every year. They seem to be well coached. As long as they game plan Xs an Os well they’ll be contending year in and year out. Gus just needs to continue recruiting like his hair’s on 🔥 and we’ll also be there.
Sapp was around the UCF Program during the Frost years

Reactions: 90Knight
He can’t recruit. You are only allowed a few coaches that can actively recruit. He’ll probably just coach at practices. Technically he can’t even be on sideline if he’s a coach. Not sure what penalty is with too many coaches on field.

He can’t recruit. You are only allowed a few coaches that can actively recruit. He’ll probably just coach at practices. Technically he can’t even be on sideline if he’s a coach. Not sure what penalty is with too many coaches on field.
I’ve never heard of a position coach not being involved in recruiting their position, but I admit that I’m not familiar with all recruiting rules.

Even if that’s the case, kids are going to be impressed when Deion says, Oh, btw HOFer and Super Bowl Champion Warren Sapp will be coaching you and helping you get to the NFL. At the very least their father will be impressed and tell the kid who Warren Sapp is.

I’ve never heard of a position coach not being involved in recruiting their position, but I admit that I’m not familiar with all recruiting rules.

Even if that’s the case, kids are going to be impressed when Deion says, Oh, btw HOFer and Super Bowl Champion Warren Sapp will be coaching you and helping you get to the NFL. At the very least their father will be impressed and tell the kid who Warren Sapp is.
You can’t have 30 recruiters and coaches. They limit both. I’m assuming he had a full staff already.

Sapp is going to attract talent particularly from Florida regardless of his capacity on the team.

Sapp is going to attract talent particularly from Florida regardless of his capacity on the team.
Not sure how. He can’t visit homes and he retired 15 years ago. When todays seniors were 3. They would have to google him. When they do, they will see he was arrested for beating a girl and solicitation of prostitution. Miami won’t even hire him. That’s saying something.

• Haha
Reactions: AuburnLegacy_1
Yes, race has nothing to do with comments, for actual human beings. Give me a break. Oh poor Black guy, he can't do well. Boo Hoo. Sorry, but Blacks have actually succeeded as HC for decades. Gee I wonder why there's not a single word said against some HBC HCs? Hmmmm. I wonder why ECU's best coach, was Black? When you have no real argument, you go race. WHINE ON! But good for you, you produced a video that 'proves' what a tiny minority thinks. Swell. I mean, you do realize there were Black HCs many years before Sanders?

BTW, reality has set in..... 35-0. As a future member, that's too bad, but reality needs to set in. Changing team does not take place in 3 games. A Caucasian HC, since color is the only thing you notice, of UCF, Frost, took an entire year to right the 0 win UCF team. But hey! It's only about color, when the person is Black. Give them more credit. Sanders has done more for Colorado than many in years, but he's not the greatest ever, yet. I don't know enough about him, he didn't to UCF so I couldn't care less, but at least he got some wins for Colorado. Can anyone else say that? WHINE ON!

(With Loki Season 2 coming out Oct. 5)

Deion to Lanning at halftime...

TheAvengers-12.jpg

Judging by the reality game that's currently happening, race certainly had it's effect. They never should have been ranked so high. But, then again, I'm not going to be that pathetic and immediately go to whiny race crap. Colorado had 1 good game. They beat 1 ranked team. What did we hear for a decade? "Anyone can have 1 good game, but to do it week in week out....." Well, if you're a P5-4-3?, when you have 1 good game and beat 2 mediocre teams the next few weeks.... you get ranked. (and yet the inablity to win easily against a G5, yes rival, but G5 should have revealed everything (PS I think some Blacks are on that team so obviously it has something to do with race search you will find). Obviously, they shouldn't have been. Reality set in,which will be good for him. It quiets the Ego and creates a better person, hopefully. (Here's hoping he doesn't come out and blame it all on the players).

Had to come back, What A Pile Of Sh**. But, what a great excuse! Poor old Dennis Green,. I bet he had no idea he wasn't Black. OMG the 1st Black HC of anything EVER was Sanders. Poor Dino Barbers, who was rumored to be UCF's HC--- what a weird couple of days that was, had no idea he isn't Black. What a load of crap.... but what a great excuse. Give me a break. The only ones that actually give a crap what the color of your skin is is the tiny bit of anal crevices called racists, and whiners. Everyone else only cares about wins. Time to get in the current century. Sanders has potential, tho I've got to say his whining about being Black is tiring, maybe he should get in the current century, but it's going to take time-- just like every WHITE HC had to do. Sorry, being whiny won't get you wins. Couldn't finish the crap article of whiners talking about whining. Poor Dennis Green and Dino Barbers, and that's just 2. Someone needs to tell them like .............. says, "They aren't Black." Black HCs have succeeded for decades before Sanders was born. Guess Pittsburgh has been led by a Nordic Princess these last few years. Would be really great if we could leave the pathetic political whining out of football. Yep, the HC are probably fewer than the % of the population, but what about Asians? There are actual Other than white natives that play football. Where are their HCs? We had the chance of a great RB/FB who was deaf. Where are the deaf HCs? where are those with an autoimmune disease (like me)? There are multiple millions with an autoimmune disease. There are players with diabetes (an autoimmune disease). Why aren't we whining about the lack of these HCs. Whine on.

Yeah, I am racist for pointing out that Deion behaved differently at JSU than he does at Colorado.

I am racist...

because.... Deion had a 100% African American staff at JSU and a 60% Caucasian staff at Colorado.

because.... the son of a legendary HBC head coach -- arguably the greatest football coach of all time at any level and a guy who is worthy of being the subject of multiple movies (and has not one BTW) -- called out the hypocrisy of Deion. "He ain't SWAC." Real recognize real.

because.... Deion championed HBUs when he worked for one. Not a day before and not really a day after. What did Deion do for HBUs before he worked at one? What had he done for HBUs since he left JSU?

That's all on me.
Eddie Robinson Jr is not the great Coach Eddie Robinson's son. No relation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT