ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching Carousel Thread 🐖

I remember the UH President coming out and saying that 4 losses in a season is unacceptable after they fired Major Applewhite. Dana has done horribly, and most concerning has to be their recruiting which Dana didn’t seem to care about. So bad…

Reactions: FoxKnight
yeah it's the recruiting that showed he didn't give a shit. houston were getting better classes in the AAC with herman. imagine herman back then with the big 12 tag.

Miss State hasn't won a SEC championship since 1941, probably because most young men were gearing up for WWII. What makes you think anything will change now? I agree with Bianchi, they have no business playing in the SEC and needs to be booted for their lack of performance.

Really? How so? Proven offensive philosophy, QB groomer, hell of a recruiter. Looks like a typical head ball coach, he's one burly mofo.
Has not been a HC at any level, strikes me as being immature, and like it of not carries a Baylor strain from a dark period.

Also have not seen any evidence that he is a great recruiter having only spent 2 years at each of his 3 previous stops, or a QB groomer outside of Socko.

Houston we have a problem. Dana's buyout is 15 million. Wowsa.

Pete Thamel of ESPN reported Tulane's Willie Fritz and UTSA's Jeff Traylor are among Houston's top targets for the vacancy.

• Wow
Napier fired a couple Defense coaches. Will it help? Probably not. Gawd I hope UCF can beat the gators in the swamp next year. would be monumental.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT