ADVERTISEMENT

hype-L has Tennessee back under NCAA investigation

Terrible recruiter. This isn’t surprising as I’m sure he didn’t magically become a better recruiter once going to TN. Looks like NCAA starting to finally come after some programs. They should really deep dive Ohio State or UGA, but looks like they are targeting the programs just under the “elite status” like FSU, UF and now TN. I’m sure Miami is also riddled with infractions too.

Terrible recruiter. This isn’t surprising as I’m sure he didn’t magically become a better recruiter once going to TN. Looks like NCAA starting to finally come after some programs. They should really deep dive Ohio State or UGA, but looks like they are targeting the programs just under the “elite status” like FSU, UF and now TN. I’m sure Miami is also riddled with infractions too.
Yeah…they should check the UCF Collective…LOL. Nothing will happen…nothing. The NCAA has “no teeth” when it comes to NIL. None. They’ll get sued and lose.

Last edited:
Teams have been caught in last year and barely anything happens. They will probably drop hammer on a G5 school to prove a point one day but not P5.

NCAA considers a 6 game assistant coach suspension and a 3 year -force a donor to find a relative/friend to funnel $$ into the NIL group- err I mean 3 year disassociation, as a harsh penalty. I agree with the above, some G5 is going to get killed for buying a cheeseburger.

At some point I don't think the issue is the Tennessee Coach and its more the institution.

This may be a trend ..college coaches leaving bc they don’t want to deal w the chaos

Does this mean Gus can resign his top Class of 2022 RB prospect now that the 30-day portal window has opened up for Boston College?

11899477.jpg

Why even have a Governing Body if the members can just break the rules and do whatever they want?

Yeah…they should check the UCF Collective…LOL. Nothing will happen…nothing. The NCAA has “no teeth” when it comes to NIL. None. They’ll get sued and lose.
I told you all. NCAA is a Federal Law and the NCAA has no legal standing to regulate it. Welp.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT