ADVERTISEMENT

Cohen leaker strikes again

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
Sort of.

So ty e guy who allegedly leaked banking information to stormy Daniel's lawyer has come out again. He's claiming upwards of a half million dollars were paid to Cohen after the election by a Russian oligarch but was never reported as required by law.

So this guy/woman seems to be an auditor of some sort for the treasury dept. I'm certainly not saying his claims are untrue, but it's curious that they're basically claiming something should be there for the government to see but it isn't there. So how does he know if it wasn't reported? If this person does have the ability to see these transactions regardless of reporting, why is reporting them an issue that someone should be concerned with?

Either the whole thing is bunk or the government is monitoring things that they have no rights to.

It's simply yet another #Resistance! moron who thinks that he or she is doing their part by railroading the constitutional rights of a US citizen, all in the name of GETTING TRUMP!!!

Like I said, you can tell that Mueller found exactly nothing on Trump related to the COLLUSION! story since absolutely nothing has leaked that would embarrass or damage him. Every other finding that could be used to damage Trump has leaked via #Resistance! cretins. That tells you that they simply have nothing to leak.

Reactions: UCFWayne
LOL.

Y'all more worried about the leaker than the the information released by the Senate Judiciary Committee?
https://www.yahoo.com/news/senate-t...russians-details-ties-campaign-224925066.html

LOL.
First, Trump had no idea, and there was no collusion. Lie.
Second, Trump's people met with Russians, but there was no collusion. Lie.
Third, Trump's people tried to collude with Russia, but nothing really happened.

LOL.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
LOL.

Y'all more worried about the leaker than the the information released by the Senate Judiciary Committee?
https://www.yahoo.com/news/senate-t...russians-details-ties-campaign-224925066.html

LOL.
Third, Trump's people tried to collude with Russia, but nothing really happened.

LOL.

You re right. Thats why Trump was elected. Care to venture a guess as to which states were dumb enough to believe the lies that Russia told about Hillary that kept the obviously superior candidate from winning? Or, maybe in your vast knowledge you can nail down the voting districts that contain such numbskulls. Clearly, the only thing that made Hillary voters switch to Trump was Russian bots on Facebook.

You re right. Thats why Trump was elected. Care to venture a guess as to which states were dumb enough to believe the lies that Russia told about Hillary that kept the obviously superior candidate from winning? Or, maybe in your vast knowledge you can nail down the voting districts that contain such numbskulls. Clearly, the only thing that made Hillary voters switch to Trump was Russian bots on Facebook.
The efficacy of Trump's collusion isn't the issue.. The actual act is what matters, Copernicus.

The efficacy of Trump's collusion isn't the issue.. The actual act is what matters, Copernicus.
No, it matters a lot. I've maintained a position of uncertainty about it. You, on the other hand seem to feel that this "collusion" was pretty important in some measurable way. I'm asking you to measure it.

Btw, Copernicus was a pretty smart guy so that isn't much of an insult.

No, it matters a lot. I've maintained a position of uncertainty about it. You, on the other hand seem to feel that this "collusion" was pretty important in some measurable way. I'm asking you to measure it.

Btw, Copernicus was a pretty smart guy so that isn't much of an insult.

That's like saying a rape doesn't count if the guy doesn't ejaculate.
Yes, I know Copernicus was smart. You aren't.

That's like saying a rape doesn't count if the guy doesn't ejaculate.
Yes, I know Copernicus was smart. You aren't.

Exactly. No concrete evidence that anything happened, not even any anecdotal evidence. Not even cherry picking reports of a person who was swayed by the supposed Russian influence. Only insults.

Ok, so you tried to use a metaphor in a feeble minded attempt to create a straw man, and that failed. Now what?

Exactly. No concrete evidence that anything happened, not even any anecdotal evidence. Not even cherry picking reports of a person who was swayed by the supposed Russian influence. Only insults.

Ok, so you tried to use a metaphor in a feeble minded attempt to create a straw man, and that failed. Now what?

So Donald Trump Jr. meeting with Russians who claimed to have information on Hillary Clinton for sale doesn't really matter because that information wasn't considered good enough for Donald Trump Jr. to actually purchase?

LOL.

This entire argument is stupid. None of us are privy the the thousands of classified documents collected by the Mueller investigation. I have no idea if the Trump campaign colluded with anyone. But there is enough smoke around Trump Jr. and others meeting with Russians that it deserves the Mueller investigation. I’m prepared to accept whatever findings come out of it and I’m prepared for their not to have been collusion. But obstruction of justice is a completely different ballgame. Either way, a resolution is coming.

Reactions: Crazyhole
So Donald Trump Jr. meeting with Russians who claimed to have information on Hillary Clinton for sale doesn't really matter because that information wasn't considered good enough for Donald Trump Jr. to actually purchase?

LOL.

Since when is opposition research the same as collusion? The Trump dossier had information from paid Russians, why is that not collusion?

Since when is opposition research the same as collusion? The Trump dossier had information from paid Russians, why is that not collusion?

uhhh...when you're conducting "opposition research" with a hostile country?

I love this. Russia is a hostile country but somehow we felt it was a good idea to sell them the rights to uranium mines? Russia is a hostile country but the last president felt it was important to negotiate with them and let them know that after the election it would have more freedom to do so?

Russia wasn't an issue until the left needed a boogeyman to blame for losing an election.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I love this. Russia is a hostile country but somehow we felt it was a good idea to sell them the rights to uranium mines? Russia is a hostile country but the last president felt it was important to negotiate with them and let them know that after the election it would have more freedom to do so?

Russia wasn't an issue until the left needed a boogeyman to blame for losing an election.
why in the hell would we sell uranium to a hostile nation. that makes no sense at all?!

Reactions: Crazyhole
Russia is such a threat that the entire DNC and liberal world laughed Mitt Romney off the stage in 2012 when he suggested that Russia was our biggest geopolitical foe.

Russia is such a threat that the entire DNC and liberal world laughed Mitt Romney off the stage in 2012 when he suggested that Russia was our biggest geopolitical foe.
And he was right. In 2008 the Russians tries to get China on board with collapsing our economy. We are absolutely still an enemy In their eyes. I just can't stand the ignorant duality that has come from this "Russian collusion" story based on who won and 2ho lost.

Sort of.

So ty e guy who allegedly leaked banking information to stormy Daniel's lawyer has come out again. He's claiming upwards of a half million dollars were paid to Cohen after the election by a Russian oligarch but was never reported as required by law.

So this guy/woman seems to be an auditor of some sort for the treasury dept. I'm certainly not saying his claims are untrue, but it's curious that they're basically claiming something should be there for the government to see but it isn't there. So how does he know if it wasn't reported? If this person does have the ability to see these transactions regardless of reporting, why is reporting them an issue that someone should be concerned with?

Either the whole thing is bunk or the government is monitoring things that they have no rights to.

Am I the only one that glanced at headline and thought it said "Colon leaker...."?

I recall Obama ripping on Mitt Romney pretty hard for talking about Russia as one of our primary enemies. In fact, the entire leftist media acted like Romney was stuck in the cold war.

Well clearly all of the reasons above make it perfectly fine for Trump's people who meet with Russians to influence an election in exchange for money and/or favors.

How could I ever have thought differently?

Well clearly all of the reasons above make it perfectly fine for Trump's people who meet with Russians to influence an election in exchange for money and/or favors.

How could I ever have thought differently?

No one ever said that. We're simply asking why you are so hypocritical about it. Why aren't you criticizing the Clinton campaign for the same thing? Why is Russia such a huge threat now when four years ago they were laughed off?

No one ever said that. We're simply asking why you are so hypocritical about it. Why aren't you criticizing the Clinton campaign for the same thing? Why is Russia such a huge threat now when four years ago they were laughed off?

1. Because Clinton isn't President and I don't know much about the federal investigation into their dealings with Russia.

2. Russia always was an adversary and hostile nation. They were not a threat to any American's well being... well, until they meddled in our election for seemingly their own gain.

Now, quid pro quo, why do you care so much about Clinton and don't care at all about our current President and the admission by his own sun that they met with Russians in an attempt to find information to win an election in exchange for money?

1. Because Clinton isn't President and I don't know much about the federal investigation into their dealings with Russia.

2. Russia always was an adversary and hostile nation. They were not a threat to any American's well being... well, until they meddled in our election for seemingly their own gain.

Now, quid pro quo, why do you care so much about Clinton and don't care at all about our current President and the admission by his own sun that they met with Russians in an attempt to find information to win an election in exchange for money?

Because that was the same opposition research that every campaign does. The Clinton's did it, the GOP did it when they started the dossier during the primary. If someone tells you they have dirt on your opponent you go and get it. I'm not sure you understand how elections work... It's absolutely dirty but stop pretending the Trump campaign was the first or the only to do oppo research.

Russia has been trying to influence our elections and policy for decades, they didn't just start in 2016, smh. They've been our enemy since the Bolsheviks.

why in the hell would we sell uranium to a hostile nation. that makes no sense at all?!

Because of course no one sold uranium to Russia, and it would have been illegal to do so because they don't have an export license. At least learn the basics of the story before commenting on it.

I'm not a Trump voter, but I can probably answer this. Its because Russia didn't affect the outcome of the election. Nobody voted for Trump because of Russian trolls. Nobody decided to not vote for Hillary because of Russian trolls.

LOL.

LOL.

LOL.
It wasn't the Senate Judiciary Committee. It was the Democrat members of the Senate Judiciary Committee. Not only that but it was simply membership dues...

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/16/nra-russia-election-donations-fec-investigation-468661

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT