ADVERTISEMENT

Commentary: It’s idiotic to think UCF would or should fire Gus Malzahn

AuburnLegacy_1

Silver Knight
Feb 4, 2022

images

What's hilarious is, there must be a giant groundswell wanting to fire him to get an article written about it. I thought it was only a few, must be most of UCF. Glad to know the complaints are being heard. A few more data points proving Gus can no longer coach at this level, let alone the G5 level, and bye bye.

Reactions: Willie Knightime
Duckworth (front page) did respond to UCF's interest--- "You do know I can throw the ball, right? I'm not really interested in Navy offense.'

Using Mike Bianchi as a source for your argument is right on par with all the other crap that is vomited on here by you.

Anyone that actually ever lived in Central Florida at any point knows what kind of credibility he has.

Where there’s smoke…

Reactions: Willie Knightime
Using Mike Bianchi as a source for your argument is right on par with all the other crap that is vomited on here by you.

Anyone that actually ever lived in Central Florida at any point knows what kind of credibility he has.

Where there’s smoke…
You've been listening to Trace Trylko too much on Sons of UCF. Eric Lopez was trying to talk sense into him, but Trace wasn't hearing it. His mind was made up. In fact, his mind was made up before Gus ever stepped foot on campus. It's cool though. Gus will go on a run and fix everything. But I will never forget your turncoat azz with yo quit-at-the-first-sign-of-trouble mentality. I sure as h*LL wouldn't want to be in a fox hole with you when sh*t goes down.

As for me I have faith.

You've been listening to Trace Trylko too much on Sons of UCF. Eric Lopez was trying to talk sense into him, but Trace wasn't hearing it. His mind was made up. In fact, his mind was made up before Gus ever stepped foot on campus. It's cool though. Gus will go on a run and fix everything. But I will never forget your turncoat azz with yo quit-at-the-first-sign-of-trouble mentality. I sure as h*LL wouldn't want to be in a fox hole with you when sh*t goes down.

As for me I have faith.
First sign of trouble? lol

UCF is 6-12 against P4 teams under Grandpa Boom and Doom (6-14 if you add in Cincinnati and SMU in ‘21, who are now P4).

First sign of trouble was years ago. He says “the standard is the standard”, but our standard at UCF was higher before he ever got here. His team’s in-game execution is not up to our standard here in Orlando.

UCF is 6-12 against P4 teams under Grandpa Boom and Doom (6-14 if you add in Cincinnati and SMU in ‘21, who are now P4).

First sign of trouble was years ago. He says “the standard is the standard”, but our standard at UCF was higher before he ever got here. His team’s in-game execution is not up to our standard here in Orlando.
Grandpa Boom will soon be the FOURTH WINNINGEST COACH in UCF football history and on the Mount GUSmore of UCF coaches.

He stole Tomlins, “ The Standard is the Standard” line when not winning much?

UCF is 6-12 against P4 teams under Grandpa Boom and Doom.

So Gus is 6-12 (.333) against P4 programs since 2021. From 2014-2020, UCF went 4-8 (.333) against P4 teams.

Wins: Georgia Tech, Stanford, Maryland, Auburn
Losses: LSWho, Michigan, Maryland, Stanford, South Carolina, Penn State, Missouri, and NC State.

So Gus has beaten 1.5 times more P4 programs (6) in the last four years than UCF (4) beat in its previous 8 seasons. From my perspective, the standard is indeed the standard.

SMU seems to be doing just fine year 1 in the ACC. As did we our first year in the Big East in 2013 after jumping from C-USA. Hell, we won the freaking conference championship. So I don't buy the argument about needing more time to compete in the P4. Gus just isn't a good coach.

So Gus is 6-12 (.333) against P4 programs since 2021. From 2014-2020, UCF went 4-8 (.333) against P4 teams.

Wins: Georgia Tech, Stanford, Maryland, Auburn
Losses: LSWho, Michigan, Maryland, Stanford, South Carolina, Penn State, Missouri, and NC State.

So Gus has beaten 1.5 times more P4 programs (6) in the last four years than UCF (4) beat in its previous 8 seasons. From my perspective, the standard is indeed the standard.
What about when we destroyed Pitt in 2018 ya dumbass? Gtf off our board dude.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT