ADVERTISEMENT

Conservative Blogger thinks men should never be alone w/ other women...

bqknight

Golden Knight
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2009
I literally can't. He Tweeted this in regards to Pence having a rule in his marriage that he can never eat alone or have another meeting with only a female.

If he wants to do that in his marriage, fine...but this is what Matt Walsh has to say. Just read his Tweets. People think this way...wow.

WHAT!?

Reactions: UCFhonors
I know you play for the other team but I'll give you some help- if you're a married guy and you're going out to a 1-1 drinks/dinner with another woman, there is a 90% likelihood that you're attempting to bang her. There is also a 95% chance that your wife would not understand why you were having drinks and dinner with a woman not named her.

My GF announced that I should be following this rule. Now I have to sneak around on the bitch.

I know you play for the other team but I'll give you some help- if you're a married guy and you're going out to a 1-1 drinks/dinner with another woman, there is a 90% likelihood that you're attempting to bang her. There is also a 95% chance that your wife would not understand why you were having drinks and dinner with a woman not named her.

I think that is utter BS.

So what about LGBT marriages? If I go to dinner with another dude, I want to bang him? BTW - I am married, I am allowed to go to dinner with other gay friends..because they're friends. Just friends.

It's called trust.

P.S. - To them, this applies to business meetings, read his tweets. If your boss is a women, you're not allowed to have a business lunch with them? Really?

Oh - I didn't know that every single article on here had to have some vast importance. My bad.

I never claimed it to be more than a random guy - just think it's crazy that some people think that way and wanted to see what everyone's opinions are on the matter.

Well, I guess I should cancel golfing with a female friend of mine next week. She's gorgeous, but I have absolutely never thought of her as anything other than a friend. I guess I'm the 10% in 85's example above.

Reactions: MACHater02
Oh - I didn't know that every single article on here had to have some vast importance. My bad.

I never claimed it to be more than a random guy - just think it's crazy that some people think that way and wanted to see what everyone's opinions are on the matter.

Don't worry. Boob et al have had their snowflake vaginas in a knot since the orange raccoon got elected.

This is, of course, what a typical neanderthal frat boy would think. I feel sorry for your poor little redhead for having a husband that doesn't trust himself around other women because there is a 90% chance you are trying to bang them.

Reactions: UCFhonors
In my case, if it's female friends I've known for years, it's no problem. But if I start going out 1-on-1 with a new co-worker and not including my wife, there's going to be a ton of questions. Perception can become reality and once that trust is lost, it will be difficult to come back. That's not to say you can never speak to a woman, but be transparent so your significant other doesn't get that perception.

This is, of course, what a typical neanderthal frat boy would think. I feel sorry for your poor little redhead for having a husband that doesn't trust himself around other women because there is a 90% chance you are trying to bang them.
I think the biggest misunderstanding that see lf described liberals have, is that they don't understand the human condition. They don't understand the motives for most human action is selfish. The guy is right. Most one on one drinks and dinners, at least, produce in men the thought of something more. Anecdotally, I work in the airline industry and have seen plenty of marriages ended because pilots and flight attendants spend a lot of time away from their spouses having drinks.

As an aside, our government was designed with checks and balances because our founders well understood that men are no angels. I know liberals are happy now that the court system continually rejects Trump's travel bans. Yet they would be happy to allow Bernie Sanders to expand government into more areas of our lives. If they better understood what and who we are, they would wish for a smaller government because large ones do deplorable things.

I'm not attacking you. I'm sure you're the human exception and are a rock that's unable to be tempted.

So, you're saying that only liberals know how to maintain self control? I know the opposite is clearly demonstrable by 85's actions over the years in our forums, but it is absurd to believe self control is only a liberal trait.

So, you're saying that only liberals know how to maintain self control? I know the opposite is clearly demonstrable by 85's actions over the years in our forums, but it is absurd to believe self control is only a liberal trait.
I was more saying that they are naive and inexperienced(which is why Sanders supporters are mostly young and why college kids are so adaptable to certain ideologies).

Self control is definitely not a liberal trait. Abortions, spending money like it's going out of style, private servers, government controlling everything, etc, etc, etc.

I was more saying that they are naive and inexperienced(which is why Sanders supporters are mostly young and why college kids are so adaptable to certain ideologies).
So only naive and inexperienced college kids have the cognition to to believe the typical male can maintain self control during an encounter with a woman other than his wife?
That is preposterous. Go away. Your posts are getting dumber each time.

So only naive and inexperienced college kids have the cognition to to believe the typical male can maintain self control during an encounter with a woman other than his wife?
That is preposterous. Go away. Your posts are getting dumber each time.
No. They're not experienced enough to know themselves or the world around them. You don't have to believe me. You don't have enough self control to not be insulting while having this interaction. In a way, you proved my point.

No. They're not experienced enough to know themselves or the world around them. You don't have to believe me. You don't have enough self control to not be insulting while having this interaction. In a way, you proved my point.
It is true. I lack self control when it comes to telling idiots that they are, in fact, idiots.

You just tried to tell us that liberals, specifically young college liberals, don't understand that men lacking the self control to NOT screw around on their wives is a natural condition. That is moronic.
All these years, the right wingers have been telling us how morally superior they are... and suddenly they can't even be in the vicinity of another woman or they're gonna whip their dick out and get down to ****ing?

My wife and I both abide by this rule in our everyday lives. It's not because we don't trust each other, it's because we are protecting ourselves from others' perceptions of us.

I don't have a need to be alone behind a closed door with another woman who isn't my wife so I won't do it.

My wife and I both abide by this rule in our everyday lives. It's not because we don't trust each other, it's because we are protecting ourselves from others' perceptions of us.

I don't have a need to be alone behind a closed door with another woman who isn't my wife so I won't do it.
Yep . It's a matter of respect . Chemmie , BQ , and most of the new generation of liberals don't understand so they make fun of it . But make fun of their lifestyle and see where it gets you . Branded as some kind of bigot or whatever their cause of the month is . Biggest bunch of hypocrites ever .

Here's a relatively consistent truth: Among conservatives are the most genetically predisposed to mating and reproduction. Among liberals are the most naturally deselected. Conservatives have been selected more frequently for sex throughout the entirety of their mature lives and have developed mechanisms for dealing with pairing rituals in greater breadth and effectiveness. Conservatives are simply more attractive mates have more experience in such scenarios, both in past and present tenses.

For liberals who are typically less attractive mates on the whole and had less experience with traditional mating selection during their developmental years, sex is more of a novelty and something over which they have less developed screening mechanisms. They require less effective methods to preserve monogamy in their relationships, and they view sex as more of a desireable commodity due to scarcity in quantity and/or quality of available mates during their younger years and throughout their lives. They tend to embrace more licentious views as a result.

Reactions: btbones
Here's a relatively consistent truth: Among conservatives are the most genetically predisposed to mating and reproduction. Among liberals are the most naturally deselected. Conservatives have been selected more frequently for sex throughout the entirety of their mature lives and have developed mechanisms for dealing with pairing rituals in greater breadth and effectiveness. Conservatives are simply more attractive mates have more experience in such scenarios, both in past and present tenses.

For liberals who are typically less attractive mates on the whole and had less experience with traditional mating selection during their developmental years, sex is more of a novelty and something over which they have less developed screening mechanisms. They require less effective methods to preserve monogamy in their relationships, and they view sex as more of a desireable commodity due to scarcity in quantity and/or quality of available mates during their younger years and throughout their lives. They tend to embrace more licentious views as a result.
In summation, you prefer a lady in the streets and a slut in the bedroom?

Reactions: OmniKnight
I love how the Xanax addict Rolly Polly with no kids is now denying the factual science of sex and disputing the mindset of young humans/primates/etc.

Xanax? Damn. You know who else was addicted to Xanny? Casey Fukcing Anthony.

We all know how that turned out.

Reactions: crambone

So says the manically depressed fat kid

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights

giphy.gif

Only desperate people think this way.

So says the manically depressed fat kid
Then why don't you go tell your little ginger wife that there is a 90% chance of you trying to bang another chick?
At least this way she'll be able to get out of your marriage before you curse her with a half witted neanderthal baby like daddy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT