ADVERTISEMENT

"Conservatives" Explain your $4t budget & largest deficient of all time?

Trump wanted Defense spending Dems wanted tons elsewhere, He gave them theirs to get his. Typical Swamp juice..

D or R both spend, at least the R cut taxes. I would like to see a Libertarian President, one term, balance the budget, piss everyone off and then leave.

Reactions: UCFWayne
D or R both spend, at least the R cut taxes. I would like to see a Libertarian President, one term, balance the budget, piss everyone off and then leave.

Spending while cutting taxes is even worse.

Pretty sure the only thing worse than the actual political party establishments r the fa88ots who still shill for ‘em. Every non Libertarian or other partier shoulda been on the Bernie or Trump train last primary season iyam.

Why would conservatives be asked to justify it? There is nothing conservative about running huge deficits in peace time.

Reactions: UCFhonors
Trump wanted Defense spending Dems wanted tons elsewhere, He gave them theirs to get his. Typical Swamp juice..
So Reagan all over again ... not, not quite.
More like W., given control of Congress.

I don't know, but notice how all the people who run it are Manhattan elites(at least, I'm pretty sure they're all from Manhattan. They certainly look like they are, and their names are Manhattan elite sounding):

http://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/default.htm

All this debt could disappear over night if only the white race would wake up.

You ain’t to bright are yah? What on earth does the fed have to do with anything in this thread?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT