ADVERTISEMENT

Cops being outstanding

This thread needs boobs so bad...

52255950.jpg

Reactions: jetsaholic
You caught us. We struck a deal with the Jews to have the media release these "news stories" about white people getting gunned down so that the minorities don't get too uppity.
#thetruthisoutthere and, what do you mean "us"? I'm white too, mofo!!!!

... like, on the inside and shit...

How much better would the world be if firefighters could show up before your house catches on fire and keep it from happening? Or if paramedics could get there before you have that heart attack and somehow prevent it?

Or the cops could always wait until after that drunk asshole rams his car into your wife and kid to show up. How'd that work for you?

That you Chris Christie w the fear mongering?

Killin the dude hustling cigarettes, Michael Brown, the Cincinnati kid a pig just killed, the dbags linked ITT, no knock raiding an Iraq war vet, killing a dog (previously linked) but theyz all bout keeping the drunk assholes off the streets fo sheezy pft cop propaganda.

If your driving doesn't warrant being pulled over, 110% I'm good w (arbitrary BAC derived) drunk driving. Point being looking for drunk driving by means of actually spotting shitty driving is legit vs Gestapo style checkpoints.

Killin the dude hustling cigarettes, Michael Brown, the Cincinnati kid a pig just killed, the dbags linked ITT, no knock raiding an Iraq war vet, killing a dog (previously linked) but theyz all bout keeping the drunk assholes off the streets fo sheezy pft cop propaganda.

If your driving doesn't warrant being pulled over, 110% I'm good w (arbitrary BAC derived) drunk driving. Point being looking for drunk driving by means of actually spotting shitty driving is legit vs Gestapo style checkpoints.
Let's just arbitrarily list some incidents without context as if just listing them makes them all injustices. The simple fact that you listed Michael Brown destroys your entire argument. Im not going to get into the rest of it with you again because your incessant and often offensive trolling on the matter demonstrates your ignorance and your inability to actually have a productive discussion.

Reactions: D.D.T.

Another idiotic "meme".

The firefighters and paramedics show up after the jackasses on the roads create carnage by driving drunk, driving while texting, speeding, cutting people off, etc etc etc I don't want cops staging DUi checkpoints at every turn, which they don't, but I do want them offering some type of active policing of the roads. There are already enough shitty, dangerous drivers even with cops on the roads.

But whatever- police performing even their most basic job duties is STEALING My FREEDOM!*

Very K_L cherry pick the weakest bullet point ergo invalidates all of them.

Meh we'll all agree to disagree. Btw we empower the almighty protecting & serving cops w laptops in front of their fat faces while they're driving, but they couldn't possibly be distracted drivers since they've a gun, badge, a 2.0 HS GPA, & a union. These guys almost got out of community college for phucks sake; step aside ignorant citizens!

As for offending you all deal with it. I like how multiple popo power trips I've seen call people filming them call them "Constitution whackos" Guess they oppose they oppose constitution.

Very K_L cherry pick the weakest bullet point ergo invalidates all of them.

Meh we'll all agree to disagree. Btw we empower the almighty protecting & serving cops w laptops in front of their fat faces while they're driving, but they couldn't possibly be distracted drivers since they've a gun, badge, a 2.0 HS GPA, & a union. These guys almost got out of community college for phucks sake; step aside ignorant citizens!

As for offending you all deal with it. I like how multiple popo power trips I've seen call people filming them call them "Constitution whackos" Guess they oppose they oppose constitution.

No one is offended. That's the hilarious mistake you make; you think saying these things "offends" us because we aren't the liberty loving patriot that you are. It doesn't. We just think it's moronic.

You're now apparently to the point that you don't believe we should have police on the roads to enforce the laws that keep the body count a little lower than usual. Like I said, I'm not offended, I just think that's a wack job view point.

I mentioned offended because of sk8 – shouldn’t take n e of this personally, I’m blowing smoke like Rand Paul sittin in a subcommittee. We just have massively different views on all this stuff (all goes back people vs gov’t/authority) You Republican honks love to talk individual liberty, capitalism, tax cuts & small gov’t, but don’t do any of it. You all can relax since there’s massive money against me & like-minded individuals, none of this shit is changing.

I’d lower the drinking age to 18, legalize marijuana. I’m not in to this fear mongering crap, gotta get up in grams vijayjay to stop 9/11 2.0! Frisk my nuts to stick it to the terrorists! Or in this case set up DUI checkpoints for one size fits all BAC determined DUI revenue collection under the guise of keeping people safe. Seems like gun control logic. It’s all a ridiculous false sense of security, but it works, stupid people fall for it. Only way I can think of our crap drinking, drug, gun you name it laws. Every time something tragic happens we get some “Child’s” law by some jerkoff & everyone sings kumbuya.

I’m not saying don’t police the roads, I’m saying get drunks like Hans Kohler when you see shitty impaired driving vs. being drunk vs everyone show their license like a police state.

I eagerly await another…”your family will die unless we ban alcohol & cars!” Chris Christie tier fear mongering thinking.

I think its incredibly sad that the cop made it sound like someone who loves the constitution is a terrible person.
Methinks its part of the training of these overgrown hallmonitor/ safety patrols/ people who couldn't hack a better job & continued not to better their mind. Minority of cops sure but still: do what I say or I'll kill ya der der der.

Post this again after someone you care about is killed by a drunk driver.

aaaaaaand another:

http://www.ksat.com/news/ksatcom-exclusive-unedited-video-of-fatal-deputy-involved-shooting

Guy puts his hands up and then immediately gets blasted.

It's really hard to tell what happens first- his hands fly down or he gets shot. You could say that it looked like he said something then quickly was going to grab something from his pants, and taht's when he was shot. Or it could be that he was shot and that's what caused his hands to drop.

they were so close that the sound and bullet impact would be nearly identical- no delay. And from the video it sounded like his hands moved down before the gunshot.

Regardless, I'm again struck by the lack of "outrage". Guess he's the wrong race.

Videos like this make me more and more convinced that it's time for a dash cam of my own. Think about it- if this cam didn't exist, there would be absolutely nothing done to this dickhead officer. He'd have his narrative, his buddies would protect it, and the driver would have to just accept the fact that he was threatened with impunity by a raging maniac hiding behind a badge.

These videos are the equalizers. Getting this thrown up on CNN is the ultimate way to protect yourself against these assholes and keep them accountable.

Been using a dash-cam that doubles as a rear-view mirror for about 2 years now. Saved my ass twice.

Speaking of cameras, I can't recommend the Arlo wireless home security camera system enough. It was only like $450 for a set of 4 cameras and the router that it uses. Crystal clear picture, records in motion activated mode, weather resident, night vision, and it comes with a free phone App that sends alerts any time it gets motion. You can also view the videos right there on your phone.

Speaking of cameras, I can't recommend the Arlo wireless home security camera system enough. It was only like $450 for a set of 4 cameras and the router that it uses. Crystal clear picture, records in motion activated mode, weather resident, night vision, and it comes with a free phone App that sends alerts any time it gets motion. You can also view the videos right there on your phone.

I set one of those up for a buddy so he could take it up to his hunting cabin in Kentucky to watch for deer activity when he was away. It was a pain in the ass to get it going remotely, but we ended up doing it so he & I could watch the activity via the phone app.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT