ADVERTISEMENT

Danny White has some potential real problems

"It won’t matter anyway. The NCAA is not going to be able to punish anyone when it comes to NIL after the Tennessee and Virginia lawsuit is over."

The Volunteers are currently under a 5 year probation penalty from last recruiting violation. Fired coach and AD due to it. Good luck with your assessment and predicted outcome.

I thought players could get agents to help them get NIL but couldn’t sign with sports agents until after graduation.

Reactions: connerito
Ironically yes I talked with a Big 12 coach who told me the agenda of all these big schools that have problems with the ncaa is they litigate as long as they can n outspend the ncaa on fees and costs until the ncaa gives a lenient punishment.

Some of the coaches were on tape giving money out ( before NIL) n I didn’t understand how they didn’t get crushed n he explained it to me
Wow. I had no idea. That’s the same game Scientology played to be classified as a, “religion.“ It sued the IRS and out resourced the government agency until it just gave up and let Scientology win.

Reactions: connerito
NCAA won’t do anything tangible. If they try to get “though”, they’ll get sued and lose.
So what happened? Exactly, what I said. NCAA got sued and lost. It’s a Federal law and NCAA can’t regulate it. They just pretend they can and schools will go along with the charade unless the NCAA tries something.

Last edited:
"It won’t matter anyway. The NCAA is not going to be able to punish anyone when it comes to NIL after the Tennessee and Virginia lawsuit is over."

The Volunteers are currently under a 5 year probation penalty from last recruiting violation. Fired coach and AD due to it. Good luck with your assessment and predicted outcome.
See. The NCAA can’t make NIL rules

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT