ADVERTISEMENT

Defense Secretary Austin

DaShuckster

Diamond Knight
Nov 30, 2003
I thought it was crazy that the President was kept in the dark that his Defense Secretary was undergoing prostate cancer surgery. One has to ask: WHY??? Maybe there was a reason for Austin's silence given all the crap going on in the world. I might understand why it was kept from the public at the time ---but your Boss??!? Seriously, WTF?

But I had to SMH when I heard some Republicans in Congress opine that the Defense Secretary should be fired for his irresponsible behavior. What it grossly irresponsible in my opinion? Absolutely. But the MAGA Crowd are The Last People to be talking about responsible governing.

I am sure a lot of the Republicans are saying this for political reasons, but there is certainly a legitimate argument that what he did is a fireable offense.

I am sure a lot of the Republicans are saying this for political reasons, but there is certainly a legitimate argument that what he did is a fireable offense.
I'm not disagreeing with you. In fact, I think you could make a strong case for it.

I just found the political outcry from the Right incredibly disingenuous given all of the crap we've all had to put up with from Trump and his cronies which they've defended.

Feel bad for the guy. Has cancer and works for a guy with alzheimers. What a ish show this presidency continues to be. Probably why president poopy pants is loosing support among blacks, hispanics, and young voters

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT