ADVERTISEMENT

delusion or ignorance?

Embarrassing, the truth is the american isn’t any better than the mountain west, barely better than the CUSA and is only significantly better than MOST sumblet/MAC teams.

Our conference is absolutely an embarrassment in the bowl games. I didn’t think this way throughout the year but I now believe we need something better to keep progressing as a football program.
Yea... it sucks but TV deal is probably dead. Hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: Shark19
3-5 ACC team beats 7-1 AAC team by 29
Every week it’s a different argument. They lined them all up for 2 years. Big-10, ACC, SEC, AAC, ABC, 123, CBS, and whatever else.

What did UCF do? Mowed them all down!

Play us bitch! Schedule us! Oklahoma is your team. When do you want to play?

Last edited:
Reactions: hendu1976fl
Every week it’s a different argument. They lined them all up for 2 years. Big-10, ACC, SEC, AAC, ABC, 123, CBS, and whatever else.

What did UCF do? Mowed them all down!

Play us bitch! Schedule us! Who’s your team and when do you want to play?

I hear what you are saying and back you 100%. But you have to admit that our conference has looked like dog ass this whole bowl season. Ed Oliver sat out, but does he make up the 60 point differential? To Army?!?! Memphis was typical of them this season, great early, not so good middle to late. Does anybody believe Cincy is beating Va Tech? Probably not after the games played so far. P6, not likely going to happen after this bowl season. Better luck in the future.

However, none of that has anything to do with us. Win on New Year's Day and the narrative changes in our (UCF) favor.

Reactions: Mikesi
I hear what you are saying and back you 100%. But you have to admit that our conference has looked like dog ass this whole bowl season. Ed Oliver sat out, but does he make up the 60 point differential? To Army?!?! Memphis was typical of them this season, great early, not so good middle to late. Does anybody believe Cincy is beating Va Tech? Probably not after the games played so far. P6, not likely going to happen after this bowl season. Better luck in the future.

However, none of that has anything to do with us. Win on New Year's Day and the narrative changes in our (UCF) favor.
I agree. I’ve never been one to say our conference or schedule is good. However, we played the teams that were on our schedule. Some good or very good. Most are terrible to mediocre. Therefore, what we could be doing in a P5 conference remains speculative. Nothing can be proven

Oliver doesn’t make up the 60 points but I believe their whole d line was out against a team that only runs. Not to mention hard to keep them from scoring when their QB who won games for them was out therefore Houston’s offense prob did not have much TOP

Houston had their whole squad against bad Texas Tech and Tech still put up 63 points against them. Temple put up 59 against them. Memphis put up 51 against them. Heck, even awful Navy and awful USF put up 36 against them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT