ADVERTISEMENT

Deranged MAGAbomber posts the same images on his social media that are shared here by some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the violence from the left is now seeing it reciprocate on the right. it will only get worse.

This is almost as bad as that time Soros was helping to put jews into the gas chamber. Or when he collpased a countries currency.

lol 85 dodges the question yet again.

Still waiting for him to condemn any of this insane right wing violence.

I’m trying to track down who did this and fight them

Ok, now thats some funny shit. Regardless, you're wrong and should feel bad about how wrong you are about everything, all of the time. Hashtag Ninja should reply. Hashtag you'll rue the day I become moderator of this board. Hashtag stop being ao racist.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Hidden in this news story is the fact that idiot red hats think George Soros goes to the mail box and then sits and opens his own mail.

I hope they catch and lock the guy up for a long time. The difference is the Left is openly telling their followers to act like this. You do not hear that from the leadership on the right.

I hope they catch and lock the guy up for a long time. The difference is the Left is openly telling their followers to act like this. You do not hear that from the leadership on the right.

Trump literally just congratulated that congressman for body slamming a reporter.

This post just an excellent example of why old people should not be allowed to vote. FC nailed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: fried-chicken
the violence is escalating. both sides need to call for this stuff to stop. unfortunately i think its going to get worse.

the violence is escalating. both sides need to call for this stuff to stop. unfortunately i think its going to get worse.
Yeah Antifa blocks off an intsesection then the next week A member of the extreme right attempt to assassinate former presidents and blow up media outlets. The terrorism on both sides is sickening.

And who could forget that day in Charlottesville when Americans expressing their free speech were forced to drive through a crowd of liberals because the liberals were yelling mean things at them.

Remember when that woman got yelled at. The violence on both sides is tearing America apart.

Remember when a Bernie Bro attempted to mass murder 22 GOP congressmen and put Scalise in critical care with life threatening gunshot wounds?

Oh yea I forgot- you don’t give a shit unless someone dies. Therefore I guess these “explosive devices” are irrelevant since no one died.

Reactions: UCFWayne

And who could forget that day in Charlottesville when Americans expressing their free speech were forced to drive through a crowd of liberals because the liberals were yelling mean things at them.

@UCFWayne sounds exactly like trump on this day.

Insane.

Remember when a Bernie Bro attempted to mass murder 22 GOP congressmen and put Scalise in critical care with life threatening gunshot wounds?

Oh yea I forgot- you don’t give a shit unless someone dies. Therefore I guess these “explosive devices” are irrelevant since no one died.
That's literally all you have.

That's literally all you have.

One of the most unprecedented mass murder and assisination attempt in US history at the hands of a violent democrat and this is what you have to say.

You’re really a sick individual

it just slips his mind...

Who's to say any if this is being done by somebody on the right? Bernie Sanders supporters are more upset with Clinton and Wasserman than the right is.

Also, did anybody actually read the NPR article in the OP? Soros is made out to be a saint?

Also, did anybody actually read the NPR article in the OP? Soros is made out to be a saint?

Well, Jesus effin Christ, you all make him out to be some sort of liberal god figure who controls the entire world.

Well, Jesus effin Christ, you all make him out to be some sort of liberal god figure who controls the entire world.

You realize this is exactly the long standing liberal stance on the Koch Bros Boogeymen right?

Or maybe our leader could stop instigating this.
Maybe it’s me but outside of one comment about covering the cost of an attorney two years ago, where has Trump said anything about instigating violence? He bashed the media and others and rightfully so for clear bias coverage. I’ve yet to hear him say come confront the opposition at restaurants, theaters or gas stations. I’ve yet to here him say kick them, I’ve yet to hear him say that the only way civility can exist is if he is in power. Yet I have heard democratic leaders say those exact thing. Liberals are all for the mob as long as it’s their mob.

Maybe it’s me but outside of one comment about covering the cost of an attorney two years ago, where has Trump said anything about instigating violence? He bashed the media and others and rightfully so for clear bias coverage. I’ve yet to hear him say come confront the opposition at restaurants, theaters or gas stations. I’ve yet to here him say kick them, I’ve yet to hear him say that the only way civility can exist is if he is in power. Yet I have heard democratic leaders say those exact thing. Liberals are all for the mob as long as it’s their mob.

This morning, he bashed the media and continues to blame them for the pipe bombs being sent (which some have been sent to media pundits). They also found bombs going to Biden, De Niro and others this morning.

BOTH sides need to calm it down before more and more people start getting hurt.

Trump doesn't literally say, "go attack these people" but he makes it that they are the enemy and SOMETHING needs to be done to the enemy. Meanwhile, the Democrats do no better and turn up their rhetoric.

I really hope the 2020 elections take a different tone but that's doubtful, I only see it getting worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT