ADVERTISEMENT

Deranged MAGAbomber posts the same images on his social media that are shared here by some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does a person go about getting the home mailing addresses of Clinton, Obama, Schulz, DeNiro, and Biden? That seems like something that would be nearly impossible.

How does a person go about getting the home mailing addresses of Clinton, Obama, Schulz, DeNiro, and Biden? That seems like something that would be nearly impossible.

The internet. Could have been hacked. It might even be public record some of them. You can find anything if you REALLY want to.

That's why I'm not all "rah, rah PRIVACY". If someone wanted to find me, they would.

not to mention these people never actually touch their mail. its all screened before it even goes to their houses. that one in the picture didnt have postage markings. im guessing it might have been hand delivered. hopefully there is video of people dropping these things off and they can find them and lock them up.

This whole thing seems kind of contrived. The threat is real but something just doesn't seem right.

The faulkin dems got together and decided to send fake bombs to gain sympathy votes. This is no different than them dropping the pussy grabbing video bomb a month before the 2016 election.

The reaction of people not believing the news is what you get when the leadership at the top refuse to acknowledge when they are wrong about something and instead decry that the news is fake because they don't like what the news is reporting. If you truly believe that this type of domestic terrorism is a far left wing conspiracy to drum up support, then I have a tin foil hat with MAGA written on it to sell you.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Obviously sarcastic but it’s just as truthful as cnn with their bullshit headline of bombs arrived at trump targets . Exact wording wasn’t arrived but that was their message

The fact that you keep repeating this bullshit claim from the chief of Bullshit, trump, really hurts your credibity.

I didn’t blame Bernie Sanders when a Bernie supporter shot Congressman Steve Scalise. And I’m not going to blame President @realDonaldTrump for this nut job.

I blame the individual(s) responsible –- not someone else.

— Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) October 25, 2018

I didn’t blame Bernie Sanders when a Bernie supporter shot Congressman Steve Scalise. And I’m not going to blame President @realDonaldTrump for this nut job.

I blame the individual(s) responsible –- not someone else.

— Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) October 25, 2018

No fuking shit. Bernie isn't advocating and celebrating attacks on politicians, like Trump is celebrating the attacks on Us Media.

Why does this stuff need to be explained to you people like you're 3 years old?

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
Cory Booker was now sent one.

They also think that they may have originated in Florida. Or at least, it's the best lead they have for now.

These devices weren’t intended to cause anyone physical harm imo and a lot of law enforcement opinion . No idea who sent them but we shall see

bt sucking up the insane conspiracy theories pushed by the alt right, instead of admitting what everyone with a pulse knows: trump is at fault

sad how far what a great poster has fallen. pathetic.

These devices weren’t intended to cause anyone physical harm imo and a lot of law enforcement opinion . No idea who sent them but we shall see

What kind of explosive device mailed to someone isn’t intended to cause harm? And why would the police be going in in full protective gear when they recover these things.

Why not just be thankful they were created by an amateur that appears not to know what they are doing?

What kind of explosive device mailed to someone isn’t intended to cause harm? And why would the police be going in in full protective gear when they recover these things.

Why not just be thankful they were created by an amateur that appears not to know what they are doing?
several have been put together in either a complete amateur way or a way in which they werent actually meant to explode. the police were taking every precaution as they should. at the time it wasnt known they werent actually dangerous.

either way this crap needs to stop. i hope they find who is responsible and lock them up.

White male from Plantation FL in 50's taken into custody.

@Sir Galahad please check in here, we're worried about you.

Probably @UCFKnight85 honestly

1) From florida
2) Insane and documented hatred for anything other than the GOP party line
3) Previous history of death threats and stalking over social media
4) Washed out of engineering school, always wanted to be able to do something useful but not quite smart enough, makes sense given the bombs were designed by a moron

Probably @UCFKnight85 honestly

1) From florida
2) Insane and documented hatred for anything other than the GOP party line
3) Previous history of death threats and stalking over social media
4) Washed out of engineering school, always wanted to be able to do something useful but not quite smart enough, makes sense given the bombs were designed by a moron
He's not old enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT