ADVERTISEMENT

Diane Feinstein dead at age 90.

1970's Diane Feinstein = awesome liberator of freedom for all
2010's on Diane Feinstein = sorry but 80 year olds shouldn't be in the decision making process. Retire and let someone who knows how to turn on a computer make laws.

Oh, she knew how to turn on a fukcing computer. Didn't you know that she Tweeted this shit out as her genuine deathbed thoughts and words just hours before her passing?

“Don’t give me meds, I need to tweet.”

Her staff has done her job since the new congress started. She was incoherent most of the time. Dems seem to like those kinds of leaders. She was pretty sharp through the majority of her time in politics. I disagreed with her, and sometimes things she did to try and accomplish what she wanted, but she was effective.

Her staff has done her job since the new congress started. She was incoherent most of the time. Dems seem to like those kinds of leaders. She was pretty sharp through the majority of her time in politics. I disagreed with her, and sometimes things she did to try and accomplish what she wanted, but she was effective.

Hmmm. Sounds like someone familiar.

Biden-Sleep-Apnea-1_1687984536608_1688031056112.jpg

Hmmm. Sounds like someone familiar.

Biden-Sleep-Apnea-1_1687984536608_1688031056112.jpg
It's truly pathetic we have to make this decision, but I'll take a possible senile leader surrounded by semi competent staff vs an openly traitorous narcissist or a legitimate moron conspiracy theorists who thinks "wifi causes leaky brains".

We can't trust them with the keys to the car---but they make decisions for the country. Makes perfect sense...

I will always remember her for packing heat, only to hypocritically be against others packing, as well as knowingly holding up a gun-runner firearm, committing fraud, and proving that members of the US Congress can be enemies of the US Constitution, undermining it with willful fraud.

And if you think this is an anti-leftist attitude, think again.

I heavily criticized John McCain after his death for many things that eventually came up, including his role in abusing the FISA Courts against his political enemies.

Life-long public servants abuse the system for their own, selfish purposes.

• Dislike
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
I will always remember her for packing heat, only to hypocritically be against others packing, as well as knowingly holding up a gun-runner firearm, committing fraud, and proving that members of the US Congress can be enemies of the US Constitution, undermining it with willful fraud.

And if you think this is an anti-leftist attitude, think again.

I heavily criticized John McCain after his death for many things that eventually came up, including his role in abusing the FISA Courts against his political enemies.

Life-long public servants abuse the system for their own, selfish purposes.

What a self-absorbed twatty signature:

"When you make an argument about the messenger, than [sic] take issue with the message, you've already lost. And when you've lost numerous times over years, and avoid the message, because you've been proven wrong time and time again, know this ... You might be funny to some, but ... behind-your-back, the objective do not respect you at all, because you never admit you're wrong."

Behind your back? Are the voices at the tailgates talking to you again? Did your DM box fill up with hella luv for all your efforts? Are you still the voice of the silent majority? Do you still pull all the chicken skins off the fried chicken and eat those first before you inhale the meat--bone and all??!??!!

Please answer the calls of these questions...

Gotta love how much these shit stains are worth. Former politician and current Deadie Dianne Feinstein leaves behind a massive fortune including a 62M jet, 102M in properties, and who knows what else, and she got all of that on a meager public servant's salary.

I'm sure she just made really good decisions with her investments and saved her pennies.

Gotta love how much these shit stains are worth. Former politician and current Deadie Dianne Feinstein leaves behind a massive fortune including a 62M jet, 102M in properties, and who knows what else, and she got all of that on a meager public servant's salary.

I'm sure she just made really good decisions with her investments and saved her pennies.

I get the sentiment, but I think her wealth comes from her husband.

I get the sentiment, but I think her wealth comes from her husband.

I don’t know about that:

According to San Jose Inside, Blum is worth an estimated $1 billion. Along with Blum Capital, he was also on the board of several different companies including Newbridge Capital, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, and TPG Capital.

He founded the Blum Center for Developing Economies and was a regent of the University of California from 2002 to his death. His wife also has an impressive net worth of her own, estimated at $90 million.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT