ADVERTISEMENT

Disappointed

No he is correct. Although you can sign more than 25 if you had carryover from the previous year and some early enroll.

Yep. Roster requirement isn't arithmetic, it's calculus and nobody can really predict how many players a team can take in any given year other than the compliance office and the staff. Lots of variables that people outside of the situation don't know about.

The allegations just wont go away........

No offense. But let’s just assume somewhere along the way Frost did in fact “delete” recruiting information. No kid would pick UCF over Nebraska or most any other P5 program. OMG!!! I know, I know. How dare I say such things. But it’s true. Nebraska is in the BIG, while UCF is in the AAC. Kids want to play in P5 conferences.

UCF will be in a big time conference soon. I hope you guys do as well. As soon as you do, you will see a massive jump in quality football players committing to UCF. But overall, I call BS regardless on this story. But even if true it doesn’t matter.

No offense. But let’s just assume somewhere along the way Frost did in fact “delete” recruiting information. No kid would pick UCF over Nebraska or most any other P5 program. OMG!!! I know, I know. How dare I say such things. But it’s true. Nebraska is in the BIG, while UCF is in the AAC. Kids want to play in P5 conferences.

UCF will be in a big time conference soon. I hope you guys do as well. As soon as you do, you will see a massive jump in quality football players committing to UCF. But overall, I call BS regardless on this story. But even if true it doesn’t matter.
This is just idiotic. Most UCF commits have P5 offers. Frost offered Gilyard to go to Nebraska with him but he stayed committed to UCF (he had 15 P5 offers). I'm sure Nebraska offered other UCF signees but too lazy to look through all the offers. Does P5 play a factor in the case of many recruits? Absolutely. But to say that no kid would choose UCF over Nebraska or a P5 program is as stupid as it gets.

No kid would pick UCF over Nebraska or most any other P5 program.

Wow, are you really that stupid???? Check your facts moron, at least 2 in this class committed to UCF over Nebraska and several others chose UCF over P5 offers. You really cant be that stupid, you must just be a very dedicated troll........

Last edited:
That Jerry Daniels non story is just cheap clickbait to get the 'Frost is the Anti Christ' Dungeon something to stew about during a slow news cycle after signing day. You know the same genius fans that didn't want Frost to coach the Peach Bowl. It's common operating procedure.

Reactions: GILL T and Flem3000

This post has so much Troll fail to it, that it’s not worth responding to

Dumpster fire program insecurity and an elitest attitude combined=. Delusional Blackshirts Forever

That Jerry Daniels non story is just cheap clickbait to get the 'Frost is the Anti Christ' Dungeon something to stew about during a slow news cycle after signing day. You know the same genius fans didn't want Frost to coach the Peach Bowl. It's common operating procedure.

You are probably spot on about the clickbait but there is a significant amount of substantiation out there related to the allegations. If there is any truth, at the absolute minimum it tarnishes his golden boy persona and and totally raises the bullshit flag. Is he really that desperate? Is half the crap he said about UCF true or is he just out for numero uno???

Wow, are you really that stupid???? Check your facts moron, at least 2 in this class committed to UCF over Nebraska and several others over P5 offers. You really cant be that stupid, you must just be a very dedicated troll........
15 of the 19 UCF signees were offered by P5 schools.

Reactions: 90Knight and JAFFX2
Wow, are you really that stupid???? Check your facts moron, at least 2 in this class committed to UCF over Nebraska and several others chose UCF over P5 offers. You really cant be that stupid, you must just be a very dedicated troll........
This is just idiotic. Most UCF commits have P5 offers. Frost offered Gilyard to go to Nebraska with him but he stayed committed to UCF (he had 15 P5 offers). I'm sure Nebraska offered other UCF signees but too lazy to look through all the offers. Does P5 play a factor in the case of many recruits? Absolutely. But to say that no kid would choose UCF over Nebraska or a P5 program is as stupid as it gets.
This post has so much Troll fail to it, that it’s not worth responding to

Dumpster fire program insecurity and an elitest attitude combined=. Delusional Blackshirts Forever
giphy.gif

You guys are in a transition year.

Nebraska is in a transition year.

UCF fresh off the best season in its short history.

Nebraska is fresh off it’s worst season in history.

UCF finished 69th in recruiting.

Nebraska finished 21st in recruiting.

Again, it’s a fact. Frost didn’t need to “delete” recruiting information his staff compiled to out recruit UCF for talent.

giphy.gif

You guys are in a transition year.

Nebraska is in a transition year.

UCF fresh off the best season in its short history.

Nebraska is fresh off it’s worst season in history.

UCF finished 69th in recruiting.

Nebraska finished 21st in recruiting.

Again, it’s a fact. Frost didn’t need to “delete” recruiting information his staff compiled to out recruit UCF for talent.
"No kid would choose UCF over Nebraska and most P5 programs" is what you said. I showed you an instance where a kid choose UCF over Nebraska and 14 other P5 programs. Also 15 of 19 signees were offered by P5. So where is the fact? Just take the L and move on with life.

You are probably spot on about the clickbait but there is a significant amount of substantiation out there related to the allegations. If there is any truth, at the absolute minimum it tarnishes his golden boy persona and and totally raises the bullshit flag. Is he really that desperate? Is half the crap he said about UCF true or is he just out for numero uno???
Carson Ingle says this is a stupid non story. I'll take what Jordan Johnson, Milton, and other players say about Frost & not the fans that are trying to smear someone that is out the door instead of move on. The same coach that was one of the few Head Coaches to sacrifice time & sleep to come back to UCF to prepare the players and coach the team to the first Undefeated Season in Program History. Something that is not guaranteed to happen again. When in doubt do the opposite of what most of those posters suggest. There is a good chance the UCF job will open again and trying to put out low rent stuff like that doesn't make the job more attractive.

Reactions: NU_FTW
Is it a non-story because all coaches wipe their computers before leaving? Not sure what makes it a non-story. Also who is Carson Ingle?

Reactions: Mikesi
"No kid would choose UCF over Nebraska and most P5 programs" is what you said. I showed you an instance where a kid choose UCF over Nebraska and 14 other P5 programs. Also 15 of 19 signees were offered by P5. So where is the fact? Just take the L and move on with life.
It was a non commuittable offer.

It was a non commuittable offer.
Believe you meant non-commitable, but which of the 15 P5 offers Gilyard had were non-commitable? Nebraska? What are your sources for that information? I'm calling bullshit. Frost pulled an offer on a 4* linebacker from Florida that he had been recruiting all year to instead sign a 3 star linebacker from Kansas who didn't even commit until early signing day (when his offer became commitable)? You are basically just talking out your ass at this point.

Reactions: Mikesi and JAFFX2

The fact that a thousand high school kids will all make their decision based on the exact same thought process is stupid. If that were the case, then the top 500 kids would all choose between the top 20-25 teams, then the next 500 would choose between the next 20- 25, and so on. Kids are individuals and each has a different priority list. The best athlete in the country may choose Georgia, OSU, UCF, Nebraska, or Stanford and it isn't based exclusively on weather, P5 status, NFL aspirations, or academics. Those things may be factors but ultimately it just comes down to what any particular kid likes, doesn't care about or wants to be a part of .

Believe you meant non-commitable, but which of the 15 P5 offers Gilyard had were non-commitable? Nebraska? What are your sources for that information? I'm calling bullshit. Frost pulled an offer on a 4* linebacker from Florida that he had been recruiting all year to instead sign a 3 star linebacker from Kansas who didn't even commit until early signing day (when his offer became commitable)? You are basically just talking out your ass at this point.
Look. There are always exceptions. We all know there are only 2 genders. But there are exceptions ( hermaphrodites). Bottom line is, you have proven nothing to counter my argument. UCF will never be able to recruit at a high level in the AAC.

That isn’t me putting UCF down. It’s just a fact. Kids don’t go to G5 programs over P5 programs. It just isn’t the norm. What benefits UCF is that you’re located in a state that is loaded with hundreds of talented kids every year. And it is true, 5.6 - 5.7 3 Star Florida recruits could be considered possible 4 star kids in most states.

Is it a non-story because all coaches wipe their computers before leaving? Not sure what makes it a non-story. Also who is Carson Ingle?

If the data was on UCF computers it raises a whole myriad of questions relative to both ethics and legal ease. Additionally it is alleged that this was done remotely from an IP address located at a midwest university. Even if the allegations are true I suppose there is nothing wrong with that.
:rolleyes:

And if true you would have to assume that AD DW choose to drop it for a good reason, perhaps as part of coaching the Peach Bowl negotiation......

Last edited:
Look. There are always exceptions. We all know there are only 2 genders. But there are exceptions ( hermaphrodites). Bottom line is, you have proven nothing to counter my argument. UCF will never be able to recruit at a high level in the AAC.

That isn’t me putting UCF down. It’s just a fact. Kids don’t go to G5 programs over P5 programs. It just isn’t the norm. What benefits UCF is that you’re located in a state that is loaded with hundreds of talented kids every year. And it is true, 5.6 - 5.7 3 Star Florida recruits could be considered possible 4 star kids in most states.
Time to leave. You are apparently into alternative facts. You stating something like "is just a fact. Kids don't go to G5 programs over P5 programs" does not actually make it a fact no matter how many times you say it. If you are going to state something as fact, at least have it be something that is not as easily refuted. UCF on a class level out-recruited more than 10 P5 programs in 2017. On an individual basis they win recruit battles against P5 programs regularly. To some, playing for a P5 program is important. Absolutely that is true. But many kids choose to stay close to home, or go to a school where they have an opportunity to play and put themselves in the NFL. UCF has more players in the NFL than half of the Big 12 at this point.

You clearly get the award for the both the dumbest and for most persistent Cornholio! They could certainly use you in this commercial.....

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
If the data was on UCF computers it raises a whole myriad of questions relative to both ethics and legal ease. Additionally it is alleged that this was done remotely from an IP address located at a midwest university. Even if the allegations are true I suppose there is nothing wrong with that.
:rolleyes:

And if true you would have to assume that AD DW choose to drop it for a good reason, perhaps as part of coaching the Peach Bowl negotiation......
Where do you get these accusations of remotely logging in to delete from a midwest university? why wasnt this a story prior to NSD? id like to read more on this

Time to leave. You are apparently into alternative facts. You stating something like "is just a fact. Kids don't go to G5 programs over P5 programs" does not actually make it a fact no matter how many times you say it. If you are going to state something as fact, at least have it be something that is not as easily refuted. UCF on a class level out-recruited more than 10 P5 programs in 2017. On an individual basis they win recruit battles against P5 programs regularly. To some, playing for a P5 program is important. Absolutely that is true. But many kids choose to stay close to home, or go to a school where they have an opportunity to play and put themselves in the NFL. UCF has more players in the NFL than half of the Big 12 at this point.
Ok. Fine. How many P5 teams did you beat in recruiting rankings?

ace-ventura-ass-talkin-o.gif

Reactions: gb6049
Where do you get these accusations of remotely logging in to delete from a midwest university? why wasnt this a story prior to NSD? id like to read more on this

You would have to pay a fee to go into the deep dark bowels of the internet........

it's from a sports radio guy that most have never heard of and is last place in the ratings trying to generate traffic. Having it suddenly come up post signing day it's clear it's click bait. I doubt Marc Daniels or Bianchi would touch this story

You don't even have to be a premium member of 247 to get a solid summary of Scouted Targets of UCF from both Frost and Heupel. It's not like Randy Shannon walked into UCF lost.
https://247sports.com/college/central-florida/Season/2018-Football/Targets

You are making a pretty big leap that since it is a pay for fee service = not true
I googled it and found no credible source stating anything about this story. I have found a redit post stating that Brandon, being the Frost hater he is, has piled on and ran with it. Like i said i havent found any credible source stating anything regarding remotely logging in and deleting recruiting files from somewhere in the midwest. If you can point me to a source of this i would happily read it for myself.

I dont know why anybody would have to remotely log in and erase. Seems likely the staff would have taken their recruiting work with them and not left it behind.

If someone hacked Heupel and staff computers and deleted their work then i could see that as a story.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
it's from a sports radio guy that most have never heard of and is last place in the ratings trying to generate traffic. Having it suddenly come up post signing day it's clear it's click bait. I doubt Marc Daniels or Bianchi would touch this story

You don't even have to be a premium member of 247 to get a solid summary of Scouted Targets of UCF from both Frost and Heupel. It's not like Randy Shannon walked into UCF lost.
https://247sports.com/college/central-florida/Season/2018-Football/Targets
I have seen this, but i didnt see anywhere a mention of remote login from the midwest. Sounds like someone just trying to make stuff up.

I guess when you are riding out a blizzard in Cornhole country, there is nothing better to do but go troll the UCF board.

Reactions: Mikesi
I googled it and found no credible source stating anything about this story. I have found a redit post stating that Brandon, being the Frost hater he is, has piled on and ran with it. Like i said i havent found any credible source stating anything regarding remotely logging in and deleting recruiting files from somewhere in the midwest. If you can point me to a source of this i would happily read it for myself.

I dont know why anybody would have to remotely log in and erase. Seems likely the staff would have taken their recruiting work with them and not left it behind.

If someone hacked Heupel and staff computers and deleted their work then i could see that as a story.
yeah I saw the reddit thread on it, much more reasonable and objective over there

Reactions: NU_FTW

Do you talk that way to your gender studies professors? I was under the impression your state now requires elementary teachers to use inclusive language because calling K - 5th grade children "boys and girls" wasn't right. So the teachers are required to call their students something like "purple penguins". https://www.snopes.com/politics/education/purplepenguins.asp

Do you talk that way to your gender studies professors? I was under the impression your state now requires elementary teachers to use inclusive language because calling K - 5th grade children "boys and girls" wasn't right. So the teachers are required to call their students something like "purple penguins". https://www.snopes.com/politics/education/purplepenguins.asp
How many P5 teams did UCF beat in recruiting rankings? I don’t know why you guys a avoid this question if my argument is false.

You’re a beautiful unicorn

How many P5 teams did UCF beat in recruiting rankings? I don’t know why you guys a avoid this question if my argument is false.

WTF does that have anything to do with this topic??? Since the beginning of these class rankings the vast majority of P5s rank higher than G5 schools. What a f--king revelation! That has nothing to do with the fact the the rankings are flawed, biased, and don't tell the true story on recruiting talent. But I refuse to debate that with a mental midget like yourself.

dkXWjQ.png

Last edited:
Reactions: NU_FTW and Mikesi
WTF does that have anything to do with this topic??? Since the beginning of these class rankings the vast majority of P5s rank higher than G5 schools. What a f--king revelation! That has nothing to do with the fact the the rankings are flawed, biased, and don't tell the true story story on recruiting talent. But I refuse to debate that with a mental midget like yourself.

dkXWjQ.png
I wish we had the 25-30th ranked classes that Nobraska has had with a 4-8 record instead of the 50’s and 60s that we have been.

4-8 gives you such a warm and fuzzy feeling all year long knowing that you had a great recruiting ranking for the previous several years. Being 13-0 sucks!!

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
WTF does that have anything to do with this topic??? Since the beginning of these class rankings the vast majority of P5s rank higher than G5 schools. What a f--king revelation! That has nothing to do with the fact the the rankings are flawed, biased, and don't tell the true story story on recruiting talent. But I refuse to debate that with a mental midget like yourself.

dkXWjQ.png
I was replying to a post.

I’m just saying if I was wrong. Prove it. Obviously none of you can.

I wish we had the 25-30th ranked classes that Nobraska has had with a 4-8 record instead of the 50’s and 60s that we have been.

4-8 gives you such a warm and fuzzy feeling all year long knowing that you had a great recruiting ranking for the previous several years. Being 13-0 sucks!!
If we ranked in the 60’s-80’s we might have gone 0-12 too. Thankfully we have an outstanding coach and staff that can take over poor talent and turn them into good players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT