ADVERTISEMENT

DNC 2020 Message: America sucks

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
Reactions: drays21
Sorry, I misspoke. He didn't just say that America sucks, he also insisted that we're beyond saving too. Or that he can't de-suck this country.

"The simple point is all this comes down to this: We’re not going to make America great again. It was never that great," Cuomo said, which led to gasps from the crowd.

Reactions: UCFWayne
If America is made up whiny little bitches like 85 then I'm inclined to agree with him.

Glad I didn't miss your daily "whine like a bitch about Democrats thread"

Lol still so obsessed about me. It's cute.
3 for 3, which is not coincidentally the combined IQ of @UCFKnight85 , @HeupelsThirdChin and redice. way to live down to the stereotypes of the typical inbred red hat snowflake. So upset by the truth that you resort to death threats.
Thanks for proving my point. Typical red hat, you fit right in with 85, redice and blm.
lol, whiny little bitch 85 is so quick to claim be the victim whenever anyone correctly calls out the bullshit that is his organized religion. Multiple studies have shown that at most 5% of tithes actually go to helping the needy. But since when has 85 ever let facts or logic dictate his course of action?
Quick recap: you claimed (along with a bunch of other bullshit) that I "post more vile stuff everyday" (than death threats that 85 does). I've asked you three times now for proof. If i post it every day it should be pretty easy, right?

See this is why you get called a moron. You post bullshit, then run away.
Real talk for a second tho Wayne. I know you try hard, and it probably sucks getting embarrassed pretty often, which is why you hate me. It's the same reason I sent 85, BS and Fab off the deep end. Hell it's the reason BTK is banned from this board. But it's ok to admit you don't know, instead of blindly repeating the vile shit you hear on fox news about immigrants and such. Branch out a little, maybe leave your hometown and see the world and the people that live here. You'll find they are just like you, and 99.9% are great people.
Today I learned I'm the hate filled one, when 85 is sitting here everyday whining about Democrats,. Cyber stalking people's wives, and sending death threats to people he disagrees with politically.

Funny how you never called him out 1/100th as you do me. Man politics sure is a hell of a drug.

BTW still waiting on those "vile" things I say "everyday" that are worse than death threats. I'll keep waiting. Maybe you have a basketball game to go to like @fabknight .
1) so you still can't find anything worse than what 85 has said. At least be man enough to admit it

2) cool, so you know they are the ones who posted that they had to unfriend and report him for his harrasment. Glad you still think me calling you a moron is worse than that. Really proves my point about you being a moron.

3) if you weren't a moron, you'd be able to see that I have been here over a decade as well. Sadly this is not the case.

4) you really are a moron. Again I've posted multiple examples of me not being a partisan cuck. Unlike 85, who literally defends child rapists all because they have an (R) next to their name.

I have called you dumb a lot. Those aren't insults. They are facts. Insults are me calling you a disgusting partisan piece of shit who can't face the facts about the terrible people he defends in the name of politics.

Just another day, another whiny little bitch thread by 85. How fuking pathetic is your life that you can't make it 24 hours without getting up on your soapbox of a goddamn sports website to complain about how much of a bitch ass little snowflake that you are.
This is only half of the mentions in the past 48 hours.

[/MEDIA]

You don't even have 200 posts on this board, and over half of them are quotes about me :joy::joy::joy::joy:

You are 100% my bitch. Like I've said before, there is no way anyone is actually as stupid as you. You constantly prove my own points every time you post. You are absolutely a liberal troll trying to make Trump supporters look stupid. Either than or 85 created an alternate account because he just can't stand not talking about me. You've already sent death threats like he has, probably next you'll start cyber stalking peoples wives.

You

Are

MY BITCH[roll]

You don't even have 200 posts on this board, and over half of them are quotes about me :joy::joy::joy::joy:

You are 100% my bitch. Like I've said before, there is no way anyone is actually as stupid as you. You constantly prove my own points every time you post. You are absolutely a liberal troll trying to make Trump supporters look stupid. Either than or 85 created an alternate account because he just can't stand not talking about me. You've already sent death threats like he has, probably next you'll start cyber stalking peoples wives.

You

Are

MY BITCH[roll]

Shook

Lmao, nice try fukkface but I actually have data to prove what I said
:joy::joy::joy:

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...orld-sees-trump/ft_17-07-17_trumpglobalviews/

You lefties are so bad at falling into the fact traps. Sorry the other women at your pussy hat march told you otherwise!

^^ drunk af

It must be exhausting to be so offended on a constant basis lmao

Back when you democrats still had your slaves and plantations, this was called the 3/5 Compromise

NinjaKnight everything about you is so cringe lmao. You throw around profanity like a 9 year old trying to be cool at recess and you're borderline in love with responding to everything 85 says.

Not even mad at you, one human being to another, it can't be healthy to be so wadded up at strangers all the time. You have thousands of angrily hysterical posts on a message board; go outside, talk to your family or something. Your room is probably a mess, go make your bed at least.

Left wing extremists think blacks are too poor and "don't have the knowledge" (1:04) to obtain IDs

Antifag Extremist/Number-Denier refers to blacks as monkeys, while coining term not recognized by any written language "onbred"
kanye-west-make-america-great-again-hat.jpg

Kill yourself

LMAO you're not fooling anyone NinjaKnight

Lmao @NinjaKnight is so triggered that he's been exposed :joy::joy::joy:

Look at how worked up you are over internet message board relationships and drama. You've been doing this before Obama was even elected? :joy::joy::joy:

How can you not be embarrassed with yourself? Take a step away from the computer, go drink some water, make your bed and talk to your family.

Yes, who could forget the benevolent, carefree discussion NinjaKunt started with threads like "Former Trump campaign manager is a literal piece of shit".

I like how you go from wiping your tears on mama's dress to poking your chest out about hurting someone's feelings all in the same post.

Dry it up babygirl, it's just the internet.

you are literally my bitch. I don't even know who you are, or anything about you, yet you have posted over 100 times about me, yet you don't even have 200 posts on here. Listen, I'm flattered and all, but its getting weird.

I like how you included posts I directed at @knightsagainstblmandzog, essentially confirming that it's your alternate account :joy::joy::joy:

You had to make up a fake racist account to try and prove Trump supporters are racist.

....you are literally dumber than a bag of rocks. You can't stay on topic, you invent insane side conspiracy theories. You are the definition of an inbred, slack jawed, moron (aka a standard Trump voter).

Keep on adding to that list, lets see if we can get over 50% of your posts to be about me. I'm shooting for 80%, give you a solid "B" for my BITCH.

Where you really messed up was how you never confronted the overtly racist posts by @knightsagainstblmandzog when you've proved to turn into a slobbering "muh racism" mess over the word "dog".

The both of you type in long-winded paragraphs, and put too much focus on the cringey insults like these:
sjw blm commie bernie loving cuck
inbred, slack jawed, moron (aka a standard Trump voter)

It must've killed you each time I replied to your fake account disagreeing :joy::joy::joy:

Your effort was good, son. Just be a little more subtle next time. Solid "B" for BODIED boi

Where you really messed up was how you never confronted the overtly racist posts by @knightsagainstblmandzog when you've proved to turn into a slobbering "muh racism" mess over the word "dog".

The both of you type in long-winded paragraphs, and put too much focus on the cringey insults like these:

It must've killed you each time I replied to your fake account disagreeing :joy::joy::joy:

Your effort was good, son. Just be a little more subtle next time. Solid "B" for BODIED boi

Oh man you've really figured it out! Please tell us more about the reptialiians running the government spraying chemtrails on us. [roll]

Fuking hell I used to think you were just pretending to be a moron, evidently you actually 100% are one if you can't figure out that I included it because you actually said "ninja". It really amazes me that you inbred MAGAts can even turn on a computer sometimes.

Btw you are still my bitch.

Last edited:
This is reminiscent of Michelle Obama's comments about America. It didnt matter back then, so its being ratcheted up a few notches. Its an interesting plan they have here and I have no idea if it will actually be effective with their base.

This is reminiscent of Michelle Obama's comments about America. It didnt matter back then, so its being ratcheted up a few notches. Its an interesting plan they have here and I have no idea if it will actually be effective with their base.

America is a great country because we realize that some people are left behind and are trying to fine-tune our society. Opportunity, better healthcare, prison reform

Still slavery was a freaking godsend for people whose ancestors were transported out of Africa. No African had ever made it to the New World and no African was ever gonna make it here either.

The best thing that ever happened in a black Americans family tree was slavery. Because otherwise they’d be wandering around in puddles of poop and the piss and the piles of garbage which practically define the typical African craphole. Both white Democrats and Republicans, white women and white men have agreed to this over generations.

CUOMO'S INNER VOICE:
"America will NEVER be great until it is 100% communist ...."

Cuomo should be tarred and feathered and run out town.
In those times that was still common especially in the South.
Zero civil rights for minorities.
Criticizing whites was met with even more penalties. sjw commie libtards like fc and ninja wouldnt be tolerated.

Reactions: nsknight1488
America is a great country because we realize that some people are left behind and are trying to fine-tune our society. Opportunity, better healthcare, prison reform

Still slavery was a freaking godsend for people whose ancestors were transported out of Africa. No African had ever made it to the New World and no African was ever gonna make it here either.

The best thing that ever happened in a black Americans family tree was slavery. Because otherwise they’d be wandering around in puddles of poop and the piss and the piles of garbage which practically define the typical African craphole. Both white Democrats and Republicans, white women and white men have agreed to this over generations.

CUOMO'S INNER VOICE:
"America will NEVER be great until it is 100% communist ...."

Cuomo should be tarred and feathered and run out town.
In those times that was still common especially in the South.
Zero civil rights for minorities.
Criticizing whites was met with even more penalties. sjw commie libtards like fc and ninja wouldnt be tolerated.

Do you think we should still have slavery?

Oh man you've really figured it out! Please tell us more about the reptialiians running the government spraying chemtrails on us. [roll]

Fuking hell I used to think you were just pretending to be a moron, evidently you actually 100% are one if you can't figure out that I included it because you actually said "ninja". It really amazes me that you inbred MAGAts can even turn on a computer sometimes.

Btw you are still my bitch.
Cringe_Meme.jpg

Writing essays to strangers at 4 in the morning proves just how far we've gotten under your skin :joy::joy::joy:

Cringe_Meme.jpg

Writing essays to strangers at 4 in the morning proves just how far we've gotten under your skin :joy::joy::joy:

Look, I know I literally have to explain everything to you like I do a 4 year old, but you are aware of things called time zones? Not everyone in the world lives in the same podunk town of Butthole, NE as you and your close nit group relatives/sexual partners.

Unless of course you are another one of those Red Hat Wearing Flat Earth Believing Fox News Watching types. Then disregard everything I said about Timezones. It's too complicated for you.

It really gets old having to explain everything at a preschool level to your inbred self, and btw you are up to 55% of your posts being about me. You are literally my bitch.

Last edited:
Look, I know I literally have to explain everything to you like I do a 4 year old, but you are aware of things called time zones? Not everyone in the world lives in the same podunk town of Butthole, NE as you and your close nit group relatives/sexual partners.

Unless of course you are another one of those Red Hat Wearing Flat Earth Believing Fox News Watching types. Then disregard everything I said about Timezones. It's too complicated for you.

It really gets old having to explain everything at a preschool level to your inbred self, and btw you are up to 55% of your posts being about me. You are literally my bitch.
1. lol at confirming he's a Nebraska inbred who will live his whole life in a place no one gives a shit about.

2. Lol at thinking professional adults don't occasionally travel to Europe or where ever to of a th he their profession.

3. Imagine living in western nebraska, holy **** that's embarrassing.

1. lol at confirming he's a Nebraska inbred who will live his whole life in a place no one gives a shit about.

2. Lol at thinking professional adults don't occasionally travel to Europe or where ever to of a th he their profession.

3. Imagine living in western nebraska, holy **** that's embarrassing.

I'm still in Japan, so yeah 14 hour time difference. Europe is next month.

I'd be more likely to read your hysterical essays if you shortened them to 1-2 paragraphs. Your anger is showing when you need that much to respond to a single sentence of mine :joy::joy::joy:

Last edited:
I'd tend to agree, Nebraska

I'd be more likely to read your hysterical essays if you shortened them to 1-2 paragraphs. Your anger is showing when you need that much to respond to a single sentence of mine :joy::joy::joy:

Yet another deflection. I know you have trouble reading longer words, thats what happens when you are an inbred moron. I'm sorry how much this affects your life, but I'm more sorry that dumbfuks like yourself are allowed to vote.

tl;dr - you are a massive vibrating idiot, and have been universally embarrassed every time you have posted (sometimes even by your own links). Yes you are that stupid.

Chin up buttercup, I'd be a little sassy myself if I was being roasted by a borderline troll and watching everyone laugh at my expense.

The problem with you lefties is you're so used to being the loudest one in the room that it freaks you out when a conservative beats you at your own game

So just a quick recap for @HeupelsThirdChin - aka Ninja's Inbred Bitch

1) Over 55% of your posts are about me #obsessed
2) You are so goddamn stupid you post links that prove the exact opposite of what you are trying to claim.
3) You have literally never heard of time zones
4) You have spent your entire life in Bum****, NE
5) You are literally so dumb that you are probably are liberal shill trying to impersonate a MAGAt to make them look bad. Either that or you are 85's second account given your obsession with me and lack of intelligence.

Last edited:
Lol I've never lived in Nebraska, I go where the oil is. I can still like their athletics. Little recap on Ninjas day:

1) Woke up, immediately triggered by the sun for invading safe space
2) 15 minutes of "Ninjas Naughty Time" while rereading the index of "Our Revolution" by Bernie Sanders. Hunger builds
3) Yell at bitch, inbred, MAGAt mom for buying pizza rolls instead of bagel bites when she knows they're not the same
4) Time to go to work and take down this Nazi terrorist once and for all, we're bringing out the big guns. Assemble the triumvirate of "literally", exaggerated %'s and carefully editing his name in the quotations to create one post to rule them all. Reply posted
5) Nazi, red hat (literally a moron) mom tells me to clean my room or else I won't have enough Good Ninja Points to acquire a choccy milk later. Fuking shill is trying to deflect from today's hard work
6) 2 hours and 8 minutes has passed. Beaming as I reread my literally perfect post, I quickly calculate that I can make it approximately 55% more perfect by name dropping my arch nemesis @UCFKnight85 . Boom, 2 birds stoned at once
7) Snuggle into bed, try to remember the good ole days when blacks were unemployed and ISIS ravaged the Middle East as I fall asleep peacefully knowing I will live to resist another day

Lol I've never lived in Nebraska, I go where the oil is. I can still like their athletics. Little recap on Ninjas day:

2) 15 minutes of "Ninjas Naughty Time" while rereading the index of "Our Revolution" by Bernie Sanders. Hunger builds
3) Yell at bitch, inbred, MAGAt mom for buying pizza rolls instead of bagel bites when she knows they're not the same
4) Time to go to work and take down this Nazi terrorist once and for all, we're bringing out the big guns. Assemble the triumvirate of "literally", exaggerated %'s and carefully editing his name in the quotations to create one post to rule them all. Reply posted
5) Nazi, red hat (literally a moron) mom tells me to clean my room or else I won't have enough Good Ninja Points to acquire a choccy milk later. Fuking shill is trying to deflect from today's hard work
6) 2 hours and 8 minutes has passed. Beaming as I reread my literally perfect post, I quickly calculate that I can make it approximately 55% more perfect by name dropping my arch nemesis @UCFKnight85 . Boom, 2 birds stoned at once
7) Snuggle into bed, try to remember the good ole days when blacks were unemployed and ISIS ravaged the Middle East as I fall asleep peacefully knowing I will live to resist another day

Holy crap, this is an epic post. LMAO!

waaay tl;dr

It is funny, the guy whining about my posts being too long just typed a goddamn novel. I guess it is a big day for you though, the inbred learned how to type instead of just regurgitating completely random ad unrelated pictures from Breitbart I'm sure your mother/lover is proud.

Last edited:

[roll]

omg i actually laughed out loud at work this morning. thank you for making monday morning suck a lot less

omg i actually laughed out loud at work this morning. thank you for making monday morning suck a lot less

Hahahaha telling people to kill themselves is so funny!

See this is why everyone knows you are a fuking moron, wayne.

Well this and your brain dead analogies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT