ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone think that throwing a bomb on 3rd and 6 is a good call?

Ucfmikes

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jun 6, 2015
Yes, it worked, but you need something with a better percentage for success

What is much more troubling than losing todays game is that it may be coming glaringly obvious that once you get past outmatching the competition with talent, CJH scheme and play calling abilities can be easily exploited against stronger competition....

What is much more troubling than losing todays game is that it may be coming glaringly obvious that once you get past outmatching the competition with talent, CJH scheme and play calling abilities can be easily exploited against stronger competition....
Yes. Calls a great game when tempo is in his favor but when its a dog fight he doesnt know how to move chains. I missed CSF’s scheme because it made teams like pitt have to run sideline to sideline and then the deep ball opened up.

yeah this is not a reaction to losing the game. if I feel like we maximized our speed in playcalling and still lost I would feel better but I do not think that is the case

Reactions: JAFFX2
Yes. Calls a great game when tempo is in his favor but when its a dog fight he doesnt know how to move chains. I missed CSF’s scheme because it made teams like pitt have to run sideline to sideline and then the deep ball opened up.

It is really troubling that CJH appears to have abandoned the hybrid scheme we ran last year and tossed out the RPO carried over from CSF......

We can’t be forgetting how bad Frosts calls were in close games. Terrible clock management as well. How well did he coach against Arkansas State?

Reactions: Knight Strength
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT