ADVERTISEMENT

Dr. Cartwright UCF President

Seek psychiatric help UCFBS said: How about I come over and blow your ****ing brains out mother****er?

I work at Redstone-Marshall. It's the one place where there are as many Auburn engineers as Alabama engineers, if not more. These people are in their 'Orlando echo chambers' still posting Auburn articles from 2019-2021, thinking they are relevant in 2024. I mean ...

Even 'Fire Gus!' Auburn fans said he was a great person, and that's the one thing they'd miss. Harsin ... that was weird. That's when the fans started questioning the Boosters, at least some of them did, even if they didn't like Harsin, and didn't want him. Florida fans have the same view of other G5 coaches they hired too.

But then Freeze, now ... there was a bit more 'concern,' they didn't like him as a person, but still ... they were trying to be patient. But then ... Freeze started throwing kids under-the-bus, and then ... yeah, 0-3 (now 0-4). If they had a choice between Gus and Freeze, they'd pick Gus, because ... as you said ...

Exactly! But around here, Gus is why 'No kids want to come here and play for him!' That statement is just laughable to anyone at Auburn. Question the play calling, okay, that's an argument. But to say otherwise, utterly ignoring how lauded Gus is ... by everyone?! Ergo ...

But... but... but... Gus is the cause of all the problems ... 4 years later ... right?! *

Really?! I thought Gus was such a problem?! And Parents/Recruits won't come to UCF because of Gus?! *

As I said, it's laughable. I'm all open to firing Gus, and considering someone else, but ... we have to not spew emotional BS that doesn't stick. Let's get serious about who we would bring in, and why.

Enough Auburn fans are admitting ... the Boosters didn't do that at times.

Are you really going to argue JRP didn't give us the change to win 5 out of 6 last year? And what if he had been 100% all year?!

So ... what you're saying is that Milton sucked too, right? Did you watch the 2017 Auburn game? Milton struggled at times. And let us not forget 2016!!!

Welcome to the P4.

Competitive is how you win games. We're less competitive this year. We've regressed. We have KJ to thank for that, and ... Gus for not benching him sooner. But had Gus done that, you'd be complaining Gus benched the half-million dollar kid, especially if Gus benched him coming out of camp.

You know you would!

Yes, Iowa State was the first Big XII game where we were competiive this year. And that sucks. But ... at least we have a QB#1 that wasn't a sloth, and he ran for over 150 yards, while our RB#1 ran for 200+. That makes us more competitive. The timing with receivers will come with time.

Which is why the main thing I will blame Gus for is not benching KJ after game 1. We'd be doing better now if Brown had 5 more games under his belt.

It's as simple as that.

But most everything else here ... total joke. People can't be objective at all about this. They are emotional about it, subjective, and ... want to blow $12-25M+. How'd that work out for Auburn?!

Oh, that's right, Gus is still to blame for Freeze some 4 years later, let alone Harsin before that! * (sigh...)
Do you keep photos on your wall too ?

Do you keep photos on your wall too ?
The guy is nuts. He even said that he needs to see a psychiatrist. I don’t even post here anymore, but he keeps tagging me.

Probably best to ignore him. He’s sociopathic. He doesn’t interact outside of here socially like other people.
If you see him at games, he’s very strange.

Last edited:
I work at Redstone-Marshall. It's the one place where there are as many Auburn engineers as Alabama engineers, if not more. These people are in their 'Orlando echo chambers' still posting Auburn articles from 2019-2021, thinking they are relevant in 2024. I mean ...
I am more of a Redstone Arsenal guy myself.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
In 1 breath says no one at Auburn blames Gus for current coaching sucking but he blames Heupel for Malzahn sucking. All of Heupels geed players left and it’s all Gus. Gatewoods, KJs, Richard’s type players. Guys taking up roster spots and nothing else. Why have 4 good RBs and you only need 3 tops? Bring in Boone and Montgomery? Johnny could have been 3rd and you bring in an extra QB or O Lineman.

In 1 breath says no one at Auburn blames Gus for current coaching sucking but he blames Heupel for Malzahn sucking. All of Heupels geed players left and it’s all Gus. Gatewoods, KJs, Richard’s type players. Guys taking up roster spots and nothing else. Why have 4 good RBs and you only need 3 tops? Bring in Boone and Montgomery? Johnny could have been 3rd and you bring in an extra QB or O Lineman.
He’s a fraud

7 games, zero fumble recoveries. Only 2 forced fumbles all season. That has to be at the bottom of FBS because you can't be worse than zero.

[Only 3 fumble recoveries in the entire 2023 season, all 3 by the same player who is injured this year].

Reactions: lawknight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT