ADVERTISEMENT

Dr Knighttime. Are you a QANon follower?

Your post indicate you may be following and subscribe to the belief.
could you tell us about them? Why do you follow them?
What is it that convinced you? How long have you been a believer?
Honest question: can you define qanon? I don't know what it is or where to find it. All I've ever heard about it is that its a conspiracy theory about child sex trafficking and that the bureaucrats in Washington run the country. Is there more to it than that?

Honest question: can you define qanon? I don't know what it is or where to find it. All I've ever heard about it is that its a conspiracy theory about child sex trafficking and that the bureaucrats in Washington run the country. Is there more to it than that?
I thought it was just the new way to spell Vast Right Wing Conspiracy.

You all know what it is, quit pretending otherwise. You are just pretending you don't so you don't have to defend how nutty and ridiculous it is, which is exactly what our president is doing when he pretends to not know what it is.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
What's interesting is that actual Q followers are a small bunch. But the narratives they're pushing have leaked into mainstream right wing media enough that a large chunk of Trump supporters believe various Q anon theories even though they aren't Q followers.

50% of Trump supporters believe top Democrats are invovled in child-sex trafficking.
50% of Trump supporters believe Donald Trump is working to dismantle an elite child sex-trafficking ring involving top democrats.

You all know what it is, quit pretending otherwise. You are just pretending you don't so you don't have to defend how nutty and ridiculous it is, which is exactly what our president is doing when he pretends to not know what it is.
I just looked it up on Wikipedia and can't really understand what or who it is. Sounds like it was just some dude on reddit that claimed to be part of the intelligence community, and then a bunch of others started claiming the same thing.

Why is this a thing?

What's interesting is that actual Q followers are a small bunch. But the narratives they're pushing have leaked into mainstream right wing media enough that a large chunk of Trump supporters believe various Q anon theories even though they aren't Q followers.

50% of Trump supporters believe top Democrats are invovled in child-sex trafficking.
50% of Trump supporters believe Donald Trump is working to dismantle an elite child sex-trafficking ring involving top democrats.

Well I guess Trump really is interested in stopping child sex-trafficking since he opened a new bureau to investigate and prosecute it.

I just looked it up on Wikipedia and can't really understand what or who it is. Sounds like it was just some dude on reddit that claimed to be part of the intelligence community, and then a bunch of others started claiming the same thing.

Why is this a thing?

The same reason birtherism and lot of other stuff is "a thing".

When exactly have a posted tin foil hat conspiracies? I have no idea about this group or whatever website this is.

I'm cracking up at this though.

If you really don't know what it is, that is because you have chosen to not know what it is. I am not suggesting you support it, but I don't buy the idea that people who keep up with politics don't know what it is. I also don't buy that the president doesn't know what it is. It has been around for a few years now and has gotten more and more mainstream.

When exactly have a posted tin foil hat conspiracies? I have no idea about this group or whatever website this is.

I'm cracking up at this though.
I thought it had something to do with pizzagate but apparently it didn't even become a thing until a couple of years ago. Basically it's a theory that democrats like to have sex with and possibly eat children. Weird.

Whats weird about this is how it kind of mirrors the whole Bohemian Grove conspiracy from several years ago, which was sort of proven to be a real thing.

It looks to me like qanon is basically accusing people of a modern day type of Moloch worship. That puts me in a weird position because I do believe that old heresies still exist, they just take different forms. Attributing it exclusively to democrats is far too convenient for it to be taken seriously, but the theory in general does have some historical basis.

No time for that. Enough legit concerns to worry over any crazy talk.
Well what little I do know: They believe in a Cabal of pedophiles which is lead by Democrats, and Hollywood celebrities. Honestly, I've been reluctant to search for information.
I've inadvertently ran into some and I believe some old high school friends are followers. (Although they would not admit it). Apparently, some try and keep it a secret. I've also heard they use code words like Cheese Pizza means trafficking young girls... I also believe pizza gate was an attempt to rescue children for a local pizza establishment here in DC and was prompted by QAnon....
The reason I ask Dr. Knighttime is because he continues to call people pedophiles which seems to be a leading attribute. They appear to want to make the word pedophile synonymous with Democrat and Dr. Knightline does that alot.

I just don't get it. I have a young daughter and I'm just shocked how someone can just throw the word pedophile around like he and this group do. I get it's a resort to not having a coherent argument so you fall back to name calling but really????

Last edited:
Well what little I do know: They believe in a Cabal of pedophiles which is lead by Democrats, and Hollywood celebrities. Honestly, I've been reluctant to search for information.
I've inadvertently ran into some and I believe some old high school friends are followers. (Although they would not admit it). Apparently, some try and keep it a secret. I've also heard they use code words like Cheese Pizza means trafficking young girls... I also believe pizza gate was an attempt to rescue children for a local pizza establishment here in DC and was prompted by QAnon....
The reason I ask Dr. Knight line is because he continues to call people pedophiles which seems to be a leading attribute. They appear to want to make the word pedophile synonymous with Democrat and Dr. Knightline does that alot.

I just don't get it. I have a young daughter and I'm just shocked how someone can just throw the word pedophile around like he and this group do. I get it's a resort to not having a coherent argument so you fall back to name calling but really????
At least get your posters right. Geez

Reactions: ChrisKnight06
I could give a rat’s ass to know anything about qanon but you have to admit that Hollywood is a cesspool of immorality.

Reactions: Trigeek
I love how right wing anti-american nut jobs claim they know nothing about qanon and make up crap about democrats and hollywood being pedophiles, meanwhile their Christian catholic church is raping children by the tens of thousands and keeping people as literal sex slaves.

Is Bill Clinton still a top Democrat? Because they got pictures of him getting a back massage from one of them Epstein girls at an airport. To be fair, Trump probably hit up Pedo island too.

Only Biden which we have video proof of his grooming tendencies. Never referred to Obama as a pedo.
Do you honestly believe he is a pedofile? Really when you call someone that it’s more a reflection on you.

Ha, Probably the most realistic explanation of Qanon, for all the posters here who pretend they know nothing about it.

Your post indicate you may be following and subscribe to the belief.
could you tell us about them? Why do you follow them?
What is it that convinced you? How long have you been a believer?

After googling it to see what the heck it is, NO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT