ADVERTISEMENT

Eagles ... denied!

The Branch

Golden Knight
Gold Member
Oct 5, 2015
So if you know my postings ... I've said many times I didn't vote for Trump in the primary and only voted for him as President because the other choice was ...well .... way worse than Trump.

With that being said, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact that Trump is telling the Eagles to stay home. Screw the NFL. If guys would just stay home and shut up about it, it would be fine. The problem is, the guys that "protest" the White House have to be on their social media 24/7 talking about how they won't attend the ceremony as long as Trump is President. Screw em all.

This is an HONOR for the team .... not for the President. If they don't want it ... they can suck it.

So if you know my postings ... I've said many times I didn't vote for Trump in the primary and only voted for him as President because the other choice was ...well .... way worse than Trump.

With that being said, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact that Trump is telling the Eagles to stay home. Screw the NFL. If guys would just stay home and shut up about it, it would be fine. The problem is, the guys that "protest" the White House have to be on their social media 24/7 talking about how they won't attend the ceremony as long as Trump is President. Screw em all.

This is an HONOR for the team .... not for the President. If they don't want it ... they can suck it.

Give me a break. This is a publicity stunt pure and simple. Further appealing to his “patriotic” base, playing politics.

Yet, how convenient for them all to ignore how patriotic it was for President Bone Spurs to draft dodge his own deployment. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Give me a break. This is a publicity stunt pure and simple. Further appealing to his “patriotic” base, playing politics.

Yet, how convenient for them all to ignore how patriotic it was for President Bone Spurs to draft dodge his own deployment. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Great take. The only patriots in this country are those who applaud left wing culture war tactics and ideals.

Great take. The only patriots in this country are those who applaud left wing culture war tactics and ideals.

Lol. I don’t agree with the protests. But I’m not going to lap up Trump’s political gamesmanship and publicity stunt because I disagree with the nature of the protests.

I sincerely hope these moron players and moron lefties continue to make this an issue this coming season.

I can think of nothing better for the GOP in midterms than to have Democrats trying to convince people that NFL players are poor persecuted folks by being asked to stand for the anthem or remain in the locker room.

It's hilarious to see players, many who wanted and some used the chance at propaganda to get their message out, is upset at someone else doing just the same.
Fox is suposed to be NEWS. You shouldn't be excusing "used the chance at propaganda to get their message out" they should be reporting the news not using propaganda to get their message out. And in this same thread 85 claims the culture war is on the left. It's a joke.

Aw- poor Chris Long is triggered despite the fact that he ruled out attending the WH months ago.
He's not triggered that Donald canceled the event he's triggered that even though not a single Eagle took a knee they decided to post pictures of players in PRAYER to Jesus Christ as an attack that was a clear misrepresentation of facts.

The same thing happened at a colts game I was attending last season. Two old windbag cougars started bitching about some players taking a knee in the end zone and then the players stood up, pointed at the sky and joined their team for the pledge of allegiance like good little boys.

The old leathery sea turtles conceded that they "guess that's ok then"

Funny that you say it is a "publicity stunt" on Trump's part .... when it is just the opposite.

The teams are invited to the White House to celebrate their championship. They aren't invited there to talk politics and agree with everything the President says and does.

The fact that players nowadays are deciding whether or not to attend based on whether they guy they voted for is in office makes this "honor" not worth having anymore.

As I said ... this wasn't for the President or the White House. This is 100% to celebrate the team. If they don't want it .... then forget about it.

Very similar .... this idiotic correspondents dinner that has been a "tradition" for how long? It is now morphed into a "let me lob personal insults at the President and his family" night. Forget it. Not worth it.

Funny that you say it is a "publicity stunt" on Trump's part .... when it is just the opposite.

The teams are invited to the White House to celebrate their championship. They aren't invited there to talk politics and agree with everything the President says and does.

The fact that players nowadays are deciding whether or not to attend based on whether they guy they voted for is in office makes this "honor" not worth having anymore.

As I said ... this wasn't for the President or the White House. This is 100% to celebrate the team. If they don't want it .... then forget about it.

Very similar .... this idiotic correspondents dinner that has been a "tradition" for how long? It is now morphed into a "let me lob personal insults at the President and his family" night. Forget it. Not worth it.

...and none of this was an issue before early 2017 when we inaugurated a moron.

Reactions: fried-chicken
...and none of this was an issue before early 2017 when we inaugurated a moron.

HAHA ... once again .... there you guys go.

It's the PLAYERS that are refusing to go. Not only refusing to go, but splashing it all over their social media in order to prove to their followers how progressive they are.

it's not Trump that just out of the blue decided to cancel it. In fact, teams from other sports are still showing up.

The team either wants to show up or doesn't.

The first amendment is only cool when you're using it to discriminate gays and using your religion as the crutch.

He's not triggered that Donald canceled the event he's triggered that even though not a single Eagle took a knee they decided to post pictures of players in PRAYER to Jesus Christ as an attack that was a clear misrepresentation of facts.

Yes he is- he’s triggered by a single Fox News clip and has gone off the rails about it as every leftie suffering from TDS does

Color me shocked that none of the whiny triggered SJWs in this thread mentioned that Fox had already apologized for using that footage.

“During our report about President Trump
trumpdonald_070117getty.jpg
Donald John TrumpDem leader blasts ICE chief for plans to speak to 'hate group'Christie: 'I have not been asked' to help Trump prepare for Mueller interviewPapadopoulos's wife asks Trump to pardon her husband in Mueller probeMORE cancelling the Philadelphia Eagles trip to the White House to celebrate their Super Bowl win, we showed unrelated footage of players kneeling in prayer,” Christopher Wallace, executive producer of "Fox News @ Night" with Shannon Bream, said in a statement.

“To clarify, no members of the team knelt in protest during the national anthem throughout regular or post-season last year. We apologize for the error,” he added.

Color me shocked that none of the whiny triggered SJWs in this thread mentioned that Fox had already apologized for using that footage.

“During our report about President Trump
trumpdonald_070117getty.jpg
Donald John TrumpDem leader blasts ICE chief for plans to speak to 'hate group'Christie: 'I have not been asked' to help Trump prepare for Mueller interviewPapadopoulos's wife asks Trump to pardon her husband in Mueller probeMORE cancelling the Philadelphia Eagles trip to the White House to celebrate their Super Bowl win, we showed unrelated footage of players kneeling in prayer,” Christopher Wallace, executive producer of "Fox News @ Night" with Shannon Bream, said in a statement.

“To clarify, no members of the team knelt in protest during the national anthem throughout regular or post-season last year. We apologize for the error,” he added.
At least conservatives will apologize. Libs double down hard and just talk louder.

Fake news.

She apologized to Ivanka and her viewers for the using foul language and that's it. It is not an apology to Ivanka.

From the article:

"I would like to sincerely apologize to Ivanka Trump and to my viewers for using an expletive on my show to describe her last night. It was inappropriate and inexcusable. I crossed a line, and I deeply regret it.

Bee's network added in a statement of its own that the host took "the right action in apologizing for the vile and inappropriate language."

"Those words should not have been aired," TBS said. "It was our mistake too, and we regret it."

Fake news.

She apologized to Ivanka and her viewers for the using foul language and that's it. It is not an apology to Ivanka.

From the article:

"I would like to sincerely apologize to Ivanka Trump and to my viewers for using an expletive on my show to describe her last night. It was inappropriate and inexcusable. I crossed a line, and I deeply regret it.

Bee's network added in a statement of its own that the host took "the right action in apologizing for the vile and inappropriate language."

"Those words should not have been aired," TBS said. "It was our mistake too, and we regret it."

Huh? Looks to me like she apologized to Ivanka. All I was doing was providing you with an example of a liberal who apologized.

No doubling down.

Huh? Looks to me like she apologized to Ivanka. All I was doing was providing you with an example of a liberal who apologized.

No doubling down.
She didn't apologize to Ivanka for disrespecting her whatsoever. She apologized for using an expletive to describe her.

She didn't apologize to Ivanka for disrespecting her whatsoever. She apologized for using an expletive to describe her.

Ivanka is effectively a politician. Politicians get criticized. Sorry, but I don’t think there is a need to apologize for that. Calling her a C#%t was disgusting and too far. But criticism is fair game.

Ivanka is effectively a politician. Politicians get criticized. Sorry, but I don’t think there is a need to apologize for that. Calling her a C#%t was disgusting and too far. But criticism is fair game.

LOL. Aside from a few mostly ceremonial trips and events, what the hell has Ivanka done that puts her in "politician" category?

She's done far less to shape policy than Chelsea or Michelle Obama did. Tell me- would the lefties be cool with a conservative calling one of them a c*nt?

Reminder: Samantha Hateful Bee called Ivanka Trump a c*nt over a picture of her holding her child. This veiled defense of Bee is utterly disgusting.

LOL. Aside from a few mostly ceremonial trips and events, what the hell has Ivanka done that puts her in "politician" category?

She's done far less to shape policy than Chelsea or Michelle Obama did. Tell me- would the lefties be cool with a conservative calling one of them a c*nt?

Reminder: Samantha Hateful Bee called Ivanka Trump a c*nt over a picture of her holding her child. This veiled defense of Bee is utterly disgusting.

I don’t watch Samantha Bee. All I know is she apologized for calling Ivanka a c$&t. No defense of the things she said at all because honestly, I can’t stand her, Maddow, or the other raging liberals just like I hate Hannity and the other raging conservatives.

It was just a rebuke of Fab saying liberals never apologize. Far too often groups get painted with broad strokes of the brush around here.

I don’t watch Samantha Bee. All I know is she apologized for calling Ivanka a c$&t. No defense of the things she said at all because honestly, I can’t stand her, Maddow, or the other raging liberals just like I hate Hannity and the other raging conservatives.

It was just a rebuke of Fab saying liberals never apologize. Far too often groups get painted with broad strokes of the brush around here.

But his point stands- she only apologized once TBS's sponsors started sounding the alarm and threatening to pull out (a few did). If that hadn't happened then she would have offered exactly 0 in terms of an apology- in fact I bet she would have doubled down, as her equally hateful left wing "comedian" friends are now egging her to do.

I know that's true because she and her entire team at TBS wrote the script, digested it, and had it approved. They were surely giddy with themselves up until someone at TBS realized that their hateful little shit on late night TV may cost them advertisers.

Reactions: UCFWayne
But his point stands- she only apologized once TBS's sponsors started sounding the alarm and threatening to pull out (a few did). If that hadn't happened then she would have offered exactly 0 in terms of an apology- in fact I bet she would have doubled down, as her equally hateful left wing "comedian" friends are now egging her to do.

I know that's true because she and her entire team at TBS wrote the script, digested it, and had it approved. They were surely giddy with themselves up until someone at TBS realized that their hateful little shit on late night TV may cost them advertisers.

Come on, we both know that’s the way it works for just about everybody regardless of race, sex, political affiliation, etc.

People are never sorry for the crime, their just sorry they got caught. That will never change.

Reactions: Knight_Light
People are never sorry for the crime, their just sorry they got caught. That will never change.

Geez. You're one jaded individual because that's bullshit. I've done things in the past that I wasn't proud of and am truly sorry for them. If I apologize for something, I truly am sorry.

Reactions: UCFWayne
This is literally pathetic. Fox "News" invents 100% fake story about the eagles kneeling during the national anthem, Trump uninvites them because he's mentally I'll and actually listens to fox news. Now we have our resident fuking idiots 85 Fab and the branch cheering this clusterfuk on.

I literally have more respect for the intelligence of a rock than you people.

Trump should do the right thing, and for the future just do away with all championship winning teams issued invitations to visit the WH. Many blm, sjw, libtard players are having a field day being in the position to refuse an invitation by your great President Trump. These same players are no doubt eagerly awaiting a new Obadumb to the WH, wherein they can all show their true racist colors by attending en masse. If Trump were to cancel this tradition moving forward, expect the next sjw, blm, libtard, commie president to reinstate it with much hoopla and celebration.

This morning it was quite a relief to hear fellow libtard sjw's Lebron James and Stephen Curry indicate they wouldnt be interested to meet Trump at the WH after the NBA finals conclude. A really good thing as the rather unpleasant thought of seeing both the black supremacists taint the WH with their anti white presence is no longer a possibility.

Philly mayor fuking nailed it, he described cadet bone spurs the five time draft dodger perfectly:

"Disinviting them from the White House only proves that our President is not a true patriot, but a fragile egomaniac obsessed with crowd size and afraid of the embarrassment of throwing a party to which no one wants to attend."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT