ADVERTISEMENT

English Lit is RACIST!!!

I'd vote for Trump if he vowed to rail against every pusswad currently occupying universities, from the student to professor level.

If he made his platform to include humiliating a new PC warrior on a college campus weekly, he'd earn my vote.
I would vote Libertarian this election but every time I see protesters at a Trump rally I know I must vote for Trump.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
Not to mention that they college literally created a separate major just so these types of people wouldnt complain. How were these special snowflakes supposed to know about that major that was literally just created the other day.... Oh wait, it was created back in the 70s.

This is merely a ploy to try to get rid of a class:

"The petition calls on department faculty to reassess the English major’s core and introductory courses, and demands that the “Major English Poets” survey course—a two-semester prerequisite for the major—be overhauled entirely. "

"While Yale’s introductory survey course is designed to give prospective English majors a set of skills to use in higher-level major courses—providing “a generous introduction to the abiding formal and thematic concerns of the literary tradition,” according to the course description—Richards believes replacing one or two white male poets wouldn’t preclude the development of those skills.

Yet one anonymous student—an English major and rising junior at Yale who helped draft the petition—said its aim was to abolish the introductory survey altogether
."

Umm..it's English literature, moron. Yeah, it's going to be predominantly white because English (British) authors were predominantly white. These idiots just don't want to have to go to class.

Of course.
Why would anyone want to listen to straight , White, wealthy, successful males, like the Founding Fathers of any White society.
When you can listen to perverted, drunken drug addicted, White hating communist.
It all makes so much sense.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
I'd vote for Trump if he vowed to rail against every pusswad currently occupying universities, from the student to professor level.

If he made his platform to include humiliating a new PC warrior on a college campus weekly, he'd earn my vote.
Cuck Ryan's on board get on board.

Of course.
Why would anyone want to listen to straight , White, wealthy, successful males, like the Founding Fathers of any White society.
When you can listen to perverted, drunken drug addicted, White hating communist.
It all makes so much sense.
I'm sure you'll think this is gay/leftist propaganda, but a lot of those English poets were gay and/or drug addicted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT