ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN continues to call us the Golden Knights. Did they not get the memo?

Did they mention our standout qb Milton McKinley? Or our weak competition this year with games against Houston Tulane and Tulsa!

...and the marketing department thought changing our name to Knights was the best idea.

...and the marketing department thought changing our name to Knights was the best idea.
Knights is way better. They can’t help it if people are incompetent. It would be like any of us talking about FSU and calling them The Sioux. It just shouldn’t happen.

Reactions: jsnook523
Knights is way better. They can’t help it if people are incompetent. It would be like any of us talking about FSU and calling them The Sioux. It just shouldn’t happen.
I understand. Still for a program thats supposedly unknown, Golden Knights has really stuck.

Reactions: mattropolis
And you were the most desperate team this year. Had to copy and paste our entire program. Congratulations. Hope Nebraska Stadium burns to the ground.
It’s called Memorial Stadium for a reason. Specifically honoring fallen soldiers in WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam and the Spanish-American Wars. But hey, go ahead and burn it to the ground you dirty terrorist. Seems like a reasonable thought to have because your football feelings were hurt. No need to take a step back and maybe reevaluate how sad you are.

And you were the most desperate team this year. Had to copy and paste our entire program. Congratulations. Hope it all fails miserably.
Sorry you feel that way. Your season was still golden. Hence THE GOLDEN KNIGHTS!!!!

giphy.gif

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
Sorry you feel that way. Your season was still golden. Hence THE GOLDEN KNIGHTS!!!!

giphy.gif

I know what you mean but people on this board are too upset right now. We have been trying to get ESPN and others to stop using GOLDEN for years so when they see the word golden it's like waving a red cape in front of a bull.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
We may be G5, but we're like any other G5 they have come across. Name another G5 program that would sell out there allotment in 24 hours. How about one with as active a social media presence from its fan base. How about our facilities? Our social media team? The performance of our other sports?

I'm willing to bet on Gameday for the New Years Games he will make it a point to mention us being the Knights and not Golden. One of my bosses from Buffalo still calls us Golden Showers. He's almost 60 though.
Must be those damned uniforms we used to wear.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT