ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN Game Day "Excuse" Prediction Thread

CFB, the one sport where everyone knows what will happen in games that never get played. Bastardization of the sport.

Remember the Fiesta Bowl?

ESPN "experts" in their 35 bowl pool picked their selections based on confidence on who would win each game...with 35 being most confident and 1 being least confident.

A pedo State fan should have more respect for the team that beat them in happy valley.
classy ucf fan... the rest of you should be ashamed bringing something up like this as a defence? seriously disgusting by the way hows that #11 spot in the new coaches poll? lol... dropped spots again

classy ucf fan... the rest of you should be ashamed bringing something up like this as a defence? seriously disgusting by the way hows that #11 spot in the new coaches poll? lol... dropped spots again
Nothing UCF can do about biased polls dumbass. The 21-0 is pretty nice though. How did that obliteration from Michigan feel?

ESPN "experts" in their 35 bowl pool picked their selections based on confidence on who would win each game...with 35 being most confident and 1 being least confident.

Exactly, and this is my point. It's fun to say one team will beat another when there is a chance they play. Then the assertion can be tested and actually means something. When they say this team will crush yours and then don't allow the game to be played, they are blowing hot air that has no basis in reality. Sadly college football is decided in people's minds now more than ever. That does not happen in ANY other sport.

Reactions: Knight_Light

Don't have a coach rape little boys for over 20 years, have him protected by the powers that be, and we won't bring it up.

Reactions: Knight_Light
BTW, updated Sagarin rankings:
1. We are #23....I can't figure out how to see what they were last week.
2. Schedule strength jumped to #108 (from #127)
3. North Dakota State's schedule strength dropped from #128 to #133.

Navy isn't going to help but the two games after that will, and then another big help will be the conference championship game (knock on wood...if we make it)

The North Dakota State argument no longer applies. I wonder what creative excuse they will come up with next. Funny, but you could also use North Dakota State to discount a lot of wins P5 schools have had, since they are ranked #31. So for any team below them, if a team beat them you could simply say,"You should have just scheduled North Dakota State instead of: Boston College, Miami, South Carolina, Syracuse, OK State, etc... etc... since they are a harder mathcup." If I was on stage with them, I'd throw that sh_t right back at them, but nobody on there will have the sacks to do it.

TuKf61l.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT