ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN Mike and Mike: Why Cant UCF get a Chance?

Because in the world of Nebraska football, it's still 1997.

Back then even half the "P5" conferences didn't put much effort toward football. 50% of most conferences were easy football wins. There is much more money put into football than 20 years ago. The US population has nearly a 1/3 more people than in 1987 and yet there are less college football players "eligible" to win a national championship than in 1987.

Reactions: SublimeKnight
Proof is in the pudding AAC was 10-8 against the ACC in football the past 2 years. Numerous victories over ranked P5 opponents.

Doesnt matter who wants to declare AAC the P5 proof is in the pudding, your guys are small and couldnt compete with the top half of any p5 conference that is UCF the rest of your conference would struggle to compete with the bottom half of any p5 conference let alone the top

You just continue to talk out of your ass and the only proof is how truly ignorant you are. Where size matters, both of our are lines average well over 300 lbs and are UCFast. Last year we rushed for 275 yds against Michigan and held them to 119 yards, but I guess we are too small, NOT. Just another prime example that you really don't know football, have no clue what you are talking about, and what a bunch of morons you and your circle jerk cornholios are!

Reactions: UCFWayne
Doesnt matter who wants to declare AAC the P5 proof is in the pudding, your guys are small and couldnt compete with the top half of any p5 conference that is UCF the rest of your conference would struggle to compete with the bottom half of any p5 conference let alone the top

Okay clown. We have the fastest and biggest players in the country. We would drop 50 on your dumpster fire.

Reactions: JAFFX2
just a couple years ago we destroyed one of the best offenses in all of college football in bowl game. they were the b12 champs and it was essentially a Baylor home game.

maybe the first year or two might be rough, but im pretty sure wed do quite well in any p5 conference.

just a couple years ago we destroyed one of the best offenses in all of college football in bowl game. they were the b12 champs and it was essentially a Baylor home game.

maybe the first year or two might be rough, but im pretty sure wed do quite well in any p5 conference.
HAHAHAHAHAHA, oh wait you are being serious. HAHAHAHAHA delusional "best offenses in all of college football" hahahaha the stupidity of you guys is astounding

You can’t reason with him and he is immune to facts. Baylor scored 63 points or more 5 times in 2013 against FBS teams and had the top scoring offense in the country by far. Nebraska hasn’t score 63 in a game in the last decade so it is understandable that frosttroll has no idea what an incredible offense looks like. Your link tells part of the story. But Baylor had the highest scoring offense of any team in at least the past decade in 2013.

Reactions: UCFWayne
You can’t reason with him and he is immune to facts. Baylor scored 63 points or more 5 times in 2013 against FBS teams and had the top scoring offense in the country by far. Nebraska hasn’t score 63 in a game in the last decade so it is understandable that frosttroll has no idea what an incredible offense looks like. Your link tells part of the story. But Baylor had the highest scoring offense of any team in at least the past decade in 2013.
i dont use the ignore feature often, but ive made an exception for him.

Bingo. Either the troll doesn't know how to read or once again he is just ignorant and ignores the facts, but it is indisputable that Baylor had a top offense. His next response should be comical

HAHAHAHAHAHA, oh wait you are being serious. HAHAHAHAHA delusional "best offenses in all of college football" hahahaha the stupidity of you guys is astounding
You're probably right. I'm 2013 Baylor didn't have one of the best offenses, it was the best. Dumbass. Additionally, they had a very good team for 2 years after that.

Watch it, troll. I live a lot closer to you than these guys do. I'll drive up there and torch your cornfield.

C'mon man, you know he doesn't have a cornfield , and you stay away from his trailer. We need to help poor downtrodden people like this....we need to show him how to be a successful person.

Reactions: ThreeDogKnight
C'mon man, you know he doesn't have a cornfield , and you stay away from his trailer. We need to help poor downtrodden people like this....we need to show him how to be a successful person.
Spoilsport. I'm running low on crystal meth and I was hoping to kill two birds with one stone.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT