ADVERTISEMENT

Ever take one for the team?

Game_Day_Sports

Golden Knight
Jul 17, 2008
Stupid movie coming out the Duff. blah blah blah, people were talking about the stupid ugly duckling premise.

The turn on that though, have you ever taken one for the team. We used to have a buddy that would hook up with the ugly friend constantly whether we asked him to or not.

Used to grendade jump all the time. Never bothered me except for the occasional stage 4 clinger.

Stupid movie coming out the Duff. blah blah blah, people were talking about the stupid ugly duckling premise.

What does this say? What is a Duff?

The turn on that though, have you ever taken one for the team.

Turn on what? Are you asking me something?

We used to have a buddy that would hook up with the ugly friend constantly whether we asked him to or not.

This is the only sentence that makes any sense.

I'm thinking we should have an entire day where everyone posts like them, unless it is an original post. Call it Machmarino day or something. Then the next day, we can reveal what it was we were actually saying about the OP.

Originally posted by UCFRogerz:
We used to have a buddy that would hook up with the ugly friend constantly whether we asked him to or not.

This is the only sentence that makes any sense.
Even then it's quite ambiguous. Is he talking about one girl that was friends with the other guys girlfriends? Should at least be "ugly friends".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT