ADVERTISEMENT

Everything isn't bigger in Texas....espn gameday...

We are good, ....FAU is getting a lot of Lane love on game day. That is a good sign for UCF. We normally make them look like fools after their predictions on game day :sunglasses:

They just said; "Syracuse has a chance for game day next Saturday if they beat Maryland today." Go Turps or whatever they are.... I hope Syracuse gets beat today.:sunglasses:

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Small crowd for the opening segment for ESPN College Gameday in Austin Texas. Saw the UCF flag flying in opening. Everything isn't bigger in Texas apparently. They need to come to UCF vs Stanford next Saturday to see a really big crowd!

I'm the biggest UCF Homer there is, but I didn't think that was a bad crowd at all. Not the biggest ever, but still plenty big!

Reactions: ahabmw
Central Time Zone and I’m sure Friday night won in Austin, that is going to be a scene tonight

Picks (Guest was Matthew Mcconaughey)

All but Guest picker went GT over usf
Same for Tenn over BYU
All went tOSU over Cincy
All went Mich over Army
All but Guest went Syracuse over Maryland
Desmond, Guest picked Colorado over Nebraska, Lee and Kirk reverse
All picked UCF over FAU
All but Guest picked Miami over UNC
Desmond, Lee picked Stanford over USC, Guest, Kirk picked USC
All picked Clemson over A&M
Desmond picked LSU, Guest picked Texas

e.t.a. Just over 5 minutes into the game and Maryland is already up 14-0 on Syracuse

Last edited:
If saracuse lose today then we should be favorites to game day but will they come 2 years in a row? The Iowa vs Iowa state game is on FS1 so they won’t promote that game. We would get the ABC 330 pm spot. I could see this happening. Go terps!

I think I saw that game day is at Ames Iowa next Saturday instead of UCF Stanford. Sigh...........

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT