ADVERTISEMENT

Exposing InSECurity... UCF Student Newspaper sets up GoFundMe to investigate the SEC

SirRob94

Silver Knight
Jun 24, 2007
KnightNews.com is taking donations via GoFundMe to fund a year-long investigation into the SEC...

Mission Statement:

When LSU snapped UCF’s 25 game winning streak, something strange happened: the SEC elite acted like LSU won by a blowout, even though the Knights lost by just one touchdown — using their backup quarterback.

And when Knight News asked if LSU’s game against UCF was one of the “more physical” it played this season, LSU’s athletic director literally laughed out loud.

LSU’s players scoffed at the question, claiming the Knights could not hang in the SEC — even though UCF scored more points on LSU than any other team this season. SEC fans followed suit on social media, unleashing toxic tweets.

Knight News’s readers believe the bizarre reaction by LSU players — and SEC fans at large — ended up Exposing InSECurity of those worried that UCF may prove membership in the SEC does not automatically make a team better than teams left outside the elite club. And that’s what we’re calling our special, year-long investigation we’re launching today: Exposing InSecurity.

The goal of Exposing InSECurity is to shine a spotlight on elitism that unfairly puts a program's pedigree over performance on the field. We'll do this by obtaining emails through freedom of information laws, and by asking tough questions of the controversial College Football Playoff corporation execs and others, along with other journalistic tactics. We will not be ignored. And we won't back down.

these are the same idiots that asked KZ if he was transferring after the 1st Bowl Practice last year when the Frost Nebraska news broke. They are amateur tmz tier and should leave this alone and let qualified individuals like Danny White and our University President deal with this issue moving forward

KnightNews.com is taking donations via GoFundMe to fund a year-long investigation into the SEC...

Mission Statement:

When LSU snapped UCF’s 25 game winning streak, something strange happened: the SEC elite acted like LSU won by a blowout, even though the Knights lost by just one touchdown — using their backup quarterback.

And when Knight News asked if LSU’s game against UCF was one of the “more physical” it played this season, LSU’s athletic director literally laughed out loud.

LSU’s players scoffed at the question, claiming the Knights could not hang in the SEC — even though UCF scored more points on LSU than any other team this season. SEC fans followed suit on social media, unleashing toxic tweets.

Knight News’s readers believe the bizarre reaction by LSU players — and SEC fans at large — ended up Exposing InSECurity of those worried that UCF may prove membership in the SEC does not automatically make a team better than teams left outside the elite club. And that’s what we’re calling our special, year-long investigation we’re launching today: Exposing InSecurity.

The goal of Exposing InSECurity is to shine a spotlight on elitism that unfairly puts a program's pedigree over performance on the field. We'll do this by obtaining emails through freedom of information laws, and by asking tough questions of the controversial College Football Playoff corporation execs and others, along with other journalistic tactics. We will not be ignored. And we won't back down.

They mention that the Knights played their 2nd string QB but conveniently left out the fact that LSU basically played their entire 2nd string defense. That could have something to do with giving up more points to the Knights than to SEC opponents that faced LSU's 1st string D. Oh and Bama beat LSU by 30. Imagine what they would do to UCF

It's just a stupid idea. They are not directly affiliated with the University and digging up dirt will have the opposite intended effect. Nothing will change and it can only hurt UCF & Danny White's work behind the scenes to advance the Football Program. Stick to Tailgate videos Knight News.

They mention that the Knights played their 2nd string QB but conveniently left out the fact that LSU basically played their entire 2nd string defense. That could have something to do with giving up more points to the Knights than to SEC opponents that faced LSU's 1st string D. Oh and Bama beat LSU by 30. Imagine what they would do to UCF
I thought it was their 4th string.

Mission Statement:

giphy.gif

The SEC and fans of their teams have absolutely no class whatsoever, and yes they are as insecure as a pimple faced teenager on his first date. There...........investigation over, and look at all the time and money I saved you. You’re welcome.

What do you need money to ask for emails interviews for?
When you make a Public Records Request the organization providing the information is allowed to charge for their time.

Also sounds like in the some cases the schools aren't providing the information, so they are hiring a lawyer to put pressure.

The SEC and fans of their teams have absolutely no class whatsoever, and yes they are as insecure as a pimple faced teenager on his first date. There...........investigation over, and look at all the time and money I saved you. You’re welcome.
I am for it. My hope is that they uncover enough blatant bias or some real bomb shell s that causes playoff expansion to accelerate.

They fat powers aren't going to do it with opinions alone. I think it's only going to happen with either some sort of legislative pressure or by some legal means, starting with something like this.

Come on. I'm on board with starting discovery into anticompetitive practices in college football for an antitrust lawsuit. However, going after a single conference because they act arrogant is unnecessary and petty. I hope nobody on this board contributes to this nonsense.

By the way, I heard the LSU players had a bout with Tuberculosis. during the Fiesta Bowl.

Let me get this straight - you can't afford to do investigative work so you announce publicly what information you will be targeting in order to raise money? Doesn't sound smart.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
When you make a Public Records Request the organization providing the information is allowed to charge for their time.

Also sounds like in the some cases the schools aren't providing the information, so they are hiring a lawyer to put pressure.

In believe in this so I donated. Being quiet will get us nowhere. Ask Boise.

In believe in this so I donated. Being quiet will get us nowhere. Ask Boise.
they are going to end up using your money for Spring Break in Punta Cana

This is embarrassing and it's being viewed as UCF doing it when they are not affiliated but that's how it will be shared. You let media with real resources uncover College Football Corruption like Sports Illustrated or the Washington Post. Not a hungover Kappa Sig.

No real investigative journalist announces they are investigating someone before being done with a story & on top of that asks for a go fund me.
giphy.gif

The might sounds like ***holes to some of you but they also might be able to help change CFB
We'll agree to disagree. I don't see how any UCF fan that has been supporting this Program before 2016(when most of these knight news 'journalists' started being fans) think sideshows like this are a good idea.

they are going to end up using your money for Spring Break in Punta Cana

This is embarrassing and it's being viewed as UCF doing it when they are not affiliated but that's how it will be shared. You let media with real resources uncover College Football Corruption like Sports Illustrated or the Washington Post. Not a hungover Kappa Sig.

No real investigative journalist announces they are investigating someone before being done with a story & on top of that asks for a go fund me.
giphy.gif
lol..I hope you are wrong but it won't be the first time I got ripped off. I'll start a gofundme page to sue them.

It was by 29 (because the point of the OP was the lack of teams putting up 30 on you'll).

Looking at the LSU depth chart vs Bama and what it was for the Fiesta Bowl. I pulled the depth chart vs Bama from: https://247sports.com/college/lsu/L...hart-2018-Alabama-game-124078644/#124078644_6

The depth chart as of 12/31/2018 was from: http://lsufootball.net/depthchartlsu.htm

Defensive Line: Fehoko was out.
Linebackers: It looks to me like everyone that started is the same.
Secondary: Looks like Williams and Fulton (both corners) were the only ones out.

Sure, during the game some guys got injured or ejected on both squads but that is just part of the game.

That looks like only 3 to me (one due to injury). You were missing at least two NFL-caliber (Fulton????) starters on defense (from the Bama game). We were missing our heisman-caliber QB. I'll call that a wash. You guys made more plays and won but we certainly didn't get dominated are anything of that sort. Like any game between two talented squads the game came down to 4-5 plays or penalties that were made (or weren't made).

The incessant whining by the media and ignorant people on social media and tv about LSU's defense seemingly missing their entire defense has been blown way out of proprtion. They make it sound like LSU was playing with only 10 non-scholarship guys or something like that.

Reactions: Knight Strength
It was by 29 (because the point of the OP was the lack of teams putting up 30 on you'll).

Looking at the LSU depth chart vs Bama and what it was for the Fiesta Bowl. I pulled the depth chart vs Bama from: https://247sports.com/college/lsu/L...hart-2018-Alabama-game-124078644/#124078644_6

The depth chart as of 12/31/2018 was from: http://lsufootball.net/depthchartlsu.htm

Defensive Line: Fehoko was out.
Linebackers: It looks to me like everyone that started is the same.
Secondary: Looks like Williams and Fulton (both corners) were the only ones out.

Sure, during the game some guys got injured or ejected on both squads but that is just part of the game.

That looks like only 3 to me (one due to injury). You were missing at least two NFL-caliber (Fulton????) starters on defense (from the Bama game). We were missing our heisman-caliber QB. I'll call that a wash. You guys made more plays and won but we certainly didn't get dominated are anything of that sort. Like any game between two talented squads the game came down to 4-5 plays or penalties that were made (or weren't made).

The incessant whining by the media and ignorant people on social media and tv about LSU's defense seemingly missing their entire defense has been blown way out of proprtion. They make it sound like LSU was playing with only 10 non-scholarship guys or something like that.

Um I'm not an LSU fan. Just pointing out the fact that the non-official UCF group pointed out that Milton missed the game, so they should've pointed out that the 8 LSU starters missed the game.

Guys, I have a go fund me set up to investigate Disney World. Rumor is that the person inside Donald Duck is really a woman and Daisy Duck is played by a man.

Just get me to the $1,000 mark and me and my family will investigate.

Can’t we just be proud of our accomplishments? I don’t like this. I do believe there is a bias with the media and SEC. but let’s just stop

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFSig
Can’t we just be proud of our accomplishments? I don’t like this. I do believe there is a bias with the media and SEC. but let’s just stop

The playoff committee just announced unanimously that they are ecstatic with the current system and have no reason to want to change it. Nothing will ever change without a legal challenge and nothing rarely does.

Um I'm not an LSU fan. Just pointing out the fact that the non-official UCF group pointed out that Milton missed the game, so they should've pointed out that the 8 LSU starters missed the game.

I thought it was 5 and 3 guys were kicked out during the game. Besides, you can have 4 CBs out of the game, it’s still only 2 positions on the field. After 2 it’s just roster depth. An experienced QB would know how to exploit your weaknesses, our QB was just too green. I see the ceiling on him going higher, just not at game 3. Our RSFR QB isn’t as good as you 3rd/4th string JUCO SR. Experience is key.

Reactions: knightraveler
It's just a stupid idea. They are not directly affiliated with the University and digging up dirt will have the opposite intended effect. Nothing will change and it can only hurt UCF & Danny White's work behind the scenes to advance the Football Program. Stick to Tailgate videos Knight News.
Disagree abou it being stupid, but definitely agree DW is the one to do it.

This investigation is kinda like the Central Florida national championship parade, fake news. I mean how little brotherish of someone to have a fake national championship celebration, and then when you do get beat by someone in the SEC, go cry to mommy. Except in the Orlando area, the rest of the country laughs at you.

This investigation is kinda like the Central Florida national championship parade, fake news. I mean how little brotherish of someone to have a fake national championship celebration, and then when you do get beat by someone in the SEC, go cry to mommy. Except in the Orlando area, the rest of the country laughs at you.
In your head 24/7 :cool2:

Post+on++_97f246c01333da63f820e2515af7ad43.jpg

Illiteracy and toothless too!

Must be a Southern Mississippi fan.

In your head 24/7. :cool2:
How sad, that all you got is a emoji that looks like the kool-aid man dancing is the only response you can really come up over and over again. But have a good one, knight fan, and enjoy your 25 game winning streak. As they said in the end of the movie " A Knight's Tale" You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting.

How sad, that all you got is a emoji that looks like the kool-aid man dancing is the only response you can really come up over and over again. But have a good one, knight fan, and enjoy your 25 game winning streak. As they said in the end of the movie " A Knight's Tale" You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting.
In your head 24/7. :cool2:

How many troll posts is that in 15 minutes?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT