ADVERTISEMENT

Extreme Atlanta Falcons fail

Reactions: UCFWayne
haha that is pretty funny, how did people not think this through? They will be open for exactly one falcons game next year.

Reactions: UCFWayne
It's Atlanta, you can't not have a Chik-fil-a. That company sponsors most of the college football games that will be played there. It's not a fail, Chik-fil-a will sponsor too many events there to not have them.

It's Atlanta, you can't not have a Chik-fil-a. That company sponsors most of the college football games that will be played there. It's not a fail, Chik-fil-a will sponsor too many events there to not have them.

I mean I agree, Chik Fil A second only to Coke as the face of atl, but whats the point if 90% of the ppl that ever enter the stadium are just going to see a gated shop.

It kind of reminds me that Jack Daniels' massive distillery is located in a 100% dry county

I mean I agree, Chik Fil A second only to Coke as the face of atl, but whats the point if 90% of the ppl that ever enter the stadium are just going to see a gated shop.
They only play 7 games at home on Sunday. There are two kick off bowl games, plus the peach bowl and SEC champ game, High School champ games, monster jam, concerts, United games etc. There will be a lot more not on Sunday than on.

What's even more hilarious is Zaxbys is the official chicken of the Atlanta Falcons and they don't even have a kiosk inside the stadium.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT