ADVERTISEMENT

FAMU game

Well, I don’t normally go to the office on Fridays, so staying late at the stadium isn’t an issue. Getting out of work early on Thursday, though . . . urk. I’m okay with Thursday if the game starts at 9 p.m. instead of 7:30. LOL. I will be there regardless. I’m eager to see FAMU!

Well, I don’t normally go to the office on Fridays, so staying late at the stadium isn’t an issue. Getting out of work early on Thursday, though . . . urk. I’m okay with Thursday if the game starts at 9 p.m. instead of 7:30. LOL. I will be there regardless. I’m eager to see FAMU!
This

Getting there at 7:30, being tired from a long work day and no tailgating are all downers, but I’ll be there at kickoff. 7:00 game. Not possible

I don't see any reason why this game should be on a Thursday. If it was on a major network then I could understand but playing on a Thursday for CBS Sports Network... As a season ticket holder from Tampa it's a huge pain to have these weekday games.
UCF always does this so that the entire staff, crew, stadium employees, everyone gets a long Labor day weekend. Is what I've heard

UCF always does this so that the entire staff, crew, stadium employees, everyone gets a long Labor day weekend. Is what I've heard

6 home games/year but they need a long Labor Day weekend. Ok. :rolleyes:

A long Memorial Day, 4th of July, Easter weekend, Christmas break and any other weekend of the year but football season isn't enough.

yep. That opening game is always going to be on Thursday unless we open up with a high profile opponent

I hate this. I’m finally back in the state, and now that I’m not a student anymore, it’s Tough to attend weekday games.

I hate this. I’m finally back in the state, and now that I’m not a student anymore, it’s Tough to attend weekday games.
Yeah weekday games for me means I have to take off work the next day. Plus 3 hour drive each way. So I have to leave work early on day of. I hate driving in first place.

Reactions: ahabmw
6 home games/year but they need a long Labor Day weekend. Ok. :rolleyes:

A long Memorial Day, 4th of July, Easter weekend, Christmas break and any other weekend of the year but football season isn't enough.
It is so they can work out more and get bigger....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT