ADVERTISEMENT

***Fanatics has added National Championship items***

PuziKnight12

Two-Star Recruit
Jul 12, 2007
I thought I saw a few of these floating around yesterday online. I haven't found any today. I tried to call the bookstore, but no answer. Anyone know where I could get one? I want one bad. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: SADUCFKNIGHT17
I thought I saw a few of these floating around yesterday online. I haven't found any today. I tried to call the bookstore, but no answer. Anyone know where I could get one? I want one bad. Thanks for the help.

There are some starting to trickle in but the ones I have specifically seen all read "2018 National Champions".

It should read 2017 instead and until they can correct it or get a better selection I will probably pass.

Reactions: PuziKnight12
Danny White promised shirts. I'll wait for one available on the official store.

They should make a limited supply and you can only buy one if you buy season tickets. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I've had lots of non-UCF friends here in SEC country who have asked me to be on the lookout, because they want to buy one.

This could be a good revenue stream for UCF. A lot of people hate the SEC.

Publix stores have several options. Publix in front of Alafaya Woods in Oviedo had then at every cash register aisle.

Reactions: PuziKnight12
Gosh, Gonna have a different shirt for every day of the week by the time this done. CHARGE ON!

So far I have:
-Peachbowl pullover from game
-basement shirt
-Ucf Championship shirt
-Fanatics Championship shirt
-Fanatics Hat

Just need the Peachbowl Football, the one they had for sale in Omni that they sold out of.

Does anyone know if the UCF Bookstore has the T-Shirts in stock at the store or do they have to be ordered online?

National Championship gear must be flying off the shelves for them to be making more merch, on the CFB reddit fans from other schools are saying they would buy and it looks like they actually are. Danny White is a genius, this is getting the UCF name out there and making us the Boise of the CFP era but better because we're actually capitalizing on the momentum from our undefeated season.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Tomorrow the slant should have a section for UCF as National Champs. Hang that on your wall.
It looked like they snuck in fine print above “National champions” that makes it sound less legit. Can’t remember the exact wording but it was frustrating.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT