ADVERTISEMENT

FAU Tix?

CBlackwellRN

Silver Knight
Oct 21, 2001
Orlando, Florida
drchristopherblackwell.com
Hello fellow Knights fans. For those planning to go to the @ FAU game, how is everyone planning to buy their tix? The seating assignment given to UCF by FAU is atrocious (119/219– crappy end zone sections). What will be the best way to get single game tix? FAU? StubHub?

Is FAU planning to fleece fans by forcing them into purchasing season tickets to get access to a ticket to the UCF game (as FIU did a few years ago)? Dad and I are also going to ECU; and those seat assignments are even worse. But I doubt it’ll be difficult to get good single game tix to that game.

Any direction is appreciated. GKCO!

Chris

If the UCF allotment is terrible then don’t use it. People appear to be buying FAU tix now on Vivid.

I bought from FAU last time as well. Their single-game stuff is not available yet. I'm supposed to get a call from them once they're available but yea, definitely seats on Vivid to be had.

Where's everyone going to be sitting? Last time I was in the southern endzone.

Hello fellow Knights fans. For those planning to go to the @ FAU game, how is everyone planning to buy their tix? The seating assignment given to UCF by FAU is atrocious (119/219– crappy end zone sections). What will be the best way to get single game tix? FAU? StubHub?

Is FAU planning to fleece fans by forcing them into purchasing season tickets to get access to a ticket to the UCF game (as FIU did a few years ago)? Dad and I are also going to ECU; and those seat assignments are even worse. But I doubt it’ll be difficult to get good single game tix to that game.

Any direction is appreciated. GKCO!

Chris
I like to sit with Fellow Knights. The away team ticket section is horrible. Not sure what I'll do.

There is a thread about it a little down. Seat Geek among others has tickets. 2 years ago when we were in Boca I bought them directly from FAU. I still get emails from them about getting tickets.
Cool. Once FAU announces single game tix, I'll purchase through FAU. Thanks friend.

Just bought section 212 for $30 a ticket. I’m guessing they still do the away side 20-20 yard line for the fau students
Yeah...those seats on the East side never use to sell (facing the sun) so they just gave them all to the students...which almost never show up to fill 1/3 of them. (Even the last UCF Game, they didn't fill them up).

FAU_2022_Football_Seating_Map_Pricing.jpg

Their stadium situation was terrible last time. Insufficient staff so getting into the game took forever. Then they ran out of concessions. UCF Athletics assured us that's all been rectified but other than me wanting to go because it's close to my hometown and whatnot it's not a fun game. Tailgating was rough too unless you had adequate shade they just plopped people around in parking lots toasting in the sun. Nothing like MM or even close to what UCF has in and around the stadium.

Their stadium situation was terrible last time. Insufficient staff so getting into the game took forever. Then they ran out of concessions. UCF Athletics assured us that's all been rectified but other than me wanting to go because it's close to my hometown and whatnot it's not a fun game. Tailgating was rough too unless you had adequate shade they just plopped people around in parking lots toasting in the sun. Nothing like MM or even close to what UCF has in and around the stadium.
Buck up chief! I had fun.

Lets get an FAU Tailgate going!

I got tix from FAU directly yesterday. $130/ea. We are right on the 50, Sec 105, Row E & F, seats 11-2. Tacked on a $15 green lot parking pass ($15) that’s in a tailgate lot. Call Noah @ (561) 297-0024. Very nice and helpful dude.
Holy Moley!! At $130 each, we must be their cash cow game of the year. 😛

I got tix from FAU directly yesterday. $130/ea. We are right on the 50, Sec 105, Row E & F, seats 11-2. Tacked on a $15 green lot parking pass ($15) that’s in a tailgate lot. Call Noah @ (561) 297-0024. Very nice and helpful dude.
Gotta be much cheaper through UCF sitting in the UCF section

GREAT PRICE!!!

🥴

Im not sure if they give good seats for UCF to sell.
They did not. If people are okay with cheap seats for the game, that’s fine with me. UCF’s allotment was essentially in the end zone. Personally, I’d rather pay more for the best seats possible. As my mom always says, “You get what you pay for.”

Last night my wife spoke with a couple of parents at a local High School event and they have a freshman @ FAU this year.

They said FAU is housing freshman students at the Renaissance and Fairfield Inn hotels near campus and we might want to avoid those hotels. 😉

We are already booked at the Marriott. 🙂

Never buy away games through UCF. UCF isnt on the hook for those so all you are doing is helping the competition sell nosebleed seats for top dollar…all while taking yourself out of the game visually/audibly.

The only exception might be going to a hostile environment where a lot of UCF fans wont be there. But upper deck at usf or endzone at FAU? Give me a break

Those are NFL prices...wow!

To me he comes off as someone who wants to have good seats to see the team we all love.
Agreed. Nothing wrong with paying extra dollars for better seats. Any away game I go to I always spend the extra cash to get better seats. If I’m spending the money to travel, why would I go cheap and sit in the endzone or upper deck? I don’t do that with season tickets either. Call me boughie if you like, but imma have a nice experience.

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
@CBlackwellRN is a moron.

"Hi. I like to pay $140+ for FAU UCF tickets because my patients' retard patience has rubbed off on me"

I feel sorry for your husband/wife. You come off as a real wet rag.
Whoa man, one drink too many before posting. Blackwell is a good dude. He's not braggadocious or anything, he's just a diehard. Seriously, we should have more like him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT