ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci admits that hes been lying to us

It's simple math. Yes I know what I'm talking about. When only 1 in 10 can carry it and only 1 in 10 can catch it, thats a 1% chance of transmission. If we needed that level of herd immunity then we should have seen a hell of a lot more cases after a year because this thing would be insanely infectious.
Dammit, it's a crying shame the medical and pharmaceutical communities in this country aren't listening to the one guy who knows what he's talking about.

Dammit, it's a crying shame the medical and pharmaceutical communities in this country aren't listening to the one guy who knows what he's talking about.
The people making money off of the virus? You don't suppose they have other interests in mind? Tell me with a straight face that my above post doesn't make sense to you.

If we need 90% herd immunity, that would mean the virus has an r value of 10. Even when this thing was spreading unchecked in the NYC subways they estimated an r value of 5.7, and that is in a particularly unique environment where people were in close proximity to thousands of others on a daily basis. Faucis numbers don't make sense.

The people making money off of the virus?
Of course people are making money off the virus!
You don't suppose they have other interests in mind? Tell me with a straight face that my above post doesn't make sense to you.
I'm telling you with a straight face that I'm not believing in any wildass rightwing conspiracy theories.

Over the course of the last ten months, we've gone from '15 people infected but we've got it under control" to nearly 400,000 people who have died. (oops, I forgot, these death numbers are 'in dispute.') At what point are you going to look at the death tolls, the swamped hospitals, and the rush to develop a vaccine, and say, "Geez, you know what? This is looking to be more than a case of 'the sniffles'!"

Of course people are making money off the virus!
I'm telling you with a straight face that I'm not believing in any wildass rightwing conspiracy theories.

Over the course of the last ten months, we've gone from '15 people infected but we've got it under control" to nearly 400,000 people who have died. (oops, I forgot, these death numbers are 'in dispute.') At what point are you going to look at the death tolls, the swamped hospitals, and the rush to develop a vaccine, and say, "Geez, you know what? This is looking to be more than a case of 'the sniffles'!"
You're veering off topic again. I'm talking about infection rate and the % of people that need immunity to get the virus under control. Nobody truly believes that this virus has an r-value of 10 but Fauci is suggesting it. Its statistically almost impossible for that to be the case.

You don't read either. They are requiring masks after getting the vaccine you big dummy.

Changing the route I see from your initial eff up.

I qualified it by saying a month while in a coma from taking the vaccine as a side effect, retard. Thought this was fairly evident. You came back with, "Yeah because tons of people are in comas from covid under 60. Stop being a beta." Hope this helps. Now, go get your momma to tighten your bicycle helmet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ChrisKnight06
Nobody is talking getting a coma from a vaccine. You're posting nonsense. They are requiring a mask even if you get the vaccine so if that is your purpose you might need to rethink your brilliant strategy.

I'm assuming you are in the 99.5% or higher survival group unless you're fat and lazy.

JFC. It’s called hyperbole. You know, what you do in the vast majority of your posts.

You seriously cannot be this stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: ChrisKnight06
And you think its a rational position to believe it will take 90% of the population to get the virus under control? That would mean there would only be a 1% chance of a person being able to pass it to another person.
Herd immunity is 1-1/R0 immune. For 90% it means R0 is 10. For comparison, measles R0 is 12-18. Which is why nearly 95% need measles immunity to achieve herd immunity.

Why? Its true.

Hysterical FDS.

Omg he changed his mind as he got more info!!! Line him up against the wall and shoot him, I guess? At least he’s not hiding on a golf course and fattening up like other people we know.

Hysterical FDS.

Omg he changed his mind as he got more info!!! Line him up against the wall and shoot him, I guess? At least he’s not hiding on a golf course and fattening up like other people we know.
The guy thats supposedly the world's leader in his field should be ahead of the curve, not behind it.

The guy thats supposedly the world's leader in his field should be ahead of the curve, not behind it.

Glad you hold him to such a high standard. He gets the info as it is documented and responds accordingly. It’s cute that you’re doing this though since you bend over backwards for the guy who is the leader of the free world with excuse after excuse.

Anyhow, moving on...

Glad you hold him to such a high standard. He gets the info as it is documented and responds accordingly. It’s cute that you’re doing this though since you bend over backwards for the guy who is the leader of the free world with excuse after excuse.

Anyhow, moving on...
Normally the guy that is supposed to be charged with feeding correct information to the people at the top is held accountable when he is wrong. That week where Fauci said it was a bad idea to shut down travel probably cost thousands of lives.

Normally the guy that is supposed to be charged with feeding correct information to the people at the top is held accountable when he is wrong. That week where Fauci said it was a bad idea to shut down travel probably cost thousands of lives.

If Donald was so concerned about shutting down travel, he should have spoken up and done it. He’s the one in charge. Trump ultimately cost thousands of ehrmehrgerd lives because of his gluttony and sloth. Only 23 more days of his selfishness.

If Donald was so concerned about shutting down travel, he should have spoken up and done it. He’s the one in charge. Trump ultimately cost thousands of ehrmehrgerd lives because of his gluttony and sloth. Only 23 more days of his selfishness.
TDS. What does Trump have to do with Fauci being an utter failure at his job?

TDS. What does Trump have to do with Fauci being an utter failure at his job?

FDS. Why do you continually make excuses for the one in charge? Stop being such an apologist loser.

23 more days.

Anyhow, for real moving on. You’re a waste of my time.

Once again, deflecting back to Trump and arguing with the facts. Maybe you need to review a few of the articles and polls about this subject and not rely on MEMORY. Then let us all know how many of you Bidets don’t want to have COMMON SENSE and take the vaccine

Commonsense says you're wrong

In 23 more days, we are the hunters. This is going to be fun! Many Americans are going to learn the hard way about getting what you wish for.

Celebrating Biden winning the election. That’s as good as it gets

Commonsense says you're wrong
Review the facts bud. I asked everyone in my office today and not ONE SINGLE PERSON said that they will take the vaccine so, the numbers are PROBABLY lower than the polls. Most were democrats

Can’t rely on common sense, which is 2 words by the way. That is common sense as well

Review the facts bud. I asked everyone in my office today and not ONE SINGLE PERSON said that they will take the vaccine so, the numbers are PROBABLY lower than the polls. Most were democrats

Can’t rely on common sense, which is 2 words by the way. That is common sense as well

lol It's a goddamn joke since he didn't get the common sense is 2 words hint the first 5 times you said it!!

This is why the stupid * can never die :(

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Thats what I said. R-value of 10. Seems entirely unlikely.
Right now, the Rt value for the US is around 1. That’s the rate of contagion with mitigation’s in place. Higher than 1 means infections are growing, lower means they are decreasing. The Rt is less than 1 in many states.

Even with the new strain, the UK’s Rt is less than 1.2.

Nowhere in the world has seen a R0 value of 10 for COVID-19.

Beyond that, using R0 values for anything more than rough planning is problematic.

Right now, the Rt value for the US is around 1. That’s the rate of contagion with mitigation’s in place. Higher than 1 means infections are growing, lower means they are decreasing. The Rt is less than 1 in many states.

Even with the new strain, the UK’s Rt is less than 1.2.

Nowhere in the world has seen a R0 value of 10 for COVID-19.

Beyond that, using R0 values for anything more than rough planning is problematic.
Better let Fauci know that. He's the one saying it will take 90% of people to receive the vaccine to get there. How people can't see that this man is either full of crap or just totally corrupt I do not understand.

How people can't see that this man is either full of crap or just totally corrupt I do not understand.
Speaking of things I do not understand, somebody explain to me how 72 million Americans could vote to RE-ELECT Trump after the last four years.

You wondered how people could support such an 'inept' individual as Fauci. I wondered the same thing about your boy, Trump.
Both should be held to account. At least I can say that. You continue to worship at the alter of Fauci who has been wrong at every step of the way.

Both should be held to account. At least I can say that.
YEAH, RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!
yeah-right-face.jpg

Better let Fauci know that. He's the one saying it will take 90% of people to receive the vaccine to get there. How people can't see that this man is either full of crap or just totally corrupt I do not understand.
He’s just giving us a preview of how the incoming administration is going to handle the pandemic. In the end, he has to toe the line if he wants to keep federal funding and keep his position. The federal government isn’t full of pure people doing the right thing. It’s all politics in any position that resembles leadership.

When you can’t argue about a washed up 80 year old doctor....let's switch back to tds.
No one needs to argue about 'Fauci downplaying the virus' any further. I've already proven that the premise of this thread's OP was complete bullshit.

So was he right in the beginning, or right later on?
If you actually READ the NYT article you linked that prompted a rightwing blog (which you did read) to kick off the "Fauci was lying" bullshit, you'd know he wasn't downplaying the virus unlike your boy, Trump.

It was about coming up with an accurate estimate for the percentage of the population that would need vaccinating in order to develop herd immunity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT