ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci has the rona

Guess he should have worn more masks.
I'm not gonna bash an individual's opinion on the vaccine one way or the other, but wish the consensus would be reached that:
1) those vaccinated would shut up about others getting vaccinated - you're protected, so live your life in peace

2) those not vaccinated would shut up about warning those that got vaccinated, you're not at risk of unknown side effects, so live your life in peace

• Love
Reactions: UCFBS
Got a news alert about this on my phone and knew crazycelibate would be the first to tell the world of the water cooler about it in a post.

I'm not gonna bash an individual's opinion on the vaccine one way or the other, but wish the consensus would be reached that:
1) those vaccinated would shut up about others getting vaccinated - you're protected, so live your life in peace

2) those not vaccinated would shut up about warning those that got vaccinated, you're not at risk of unknown side effects, so live your life in peace

I just wish the vaccine would have worked.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelloooooooooo. COVID-19 is a contageous disease and this thread is about Dr. Fauci getting it despite being fully vaccinated and boosted twice.

Tell me, who the fcuk do you think he caught it from?

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelloooooooooo. COVID-19 is a contageous disease and this thread is about Dr. Fauci getting it despite being fully vaccinated and boosted twice.

Is this a tribal circle jerk gif

Well stated.

I just wish the vaccine would have worked.
It worked ... but only as the US NIH said they would back in mid-2020, and only Time magazine was one of the few that stated exactly how it would, and would not, and everything else was just 'hope.'

The problem is the bullshit was spewed ... and too many people still believe otherwise ... than factually correct. They honestly believe an intramuscular, IgG-predominant vaccine can create IgA antibodies and prevent nasal infection and replication, like an intranasal, IgA-predominant vaccine.

Again, even Fauci's own US NIH said how they would not work, but ... we believed the bullshit. And it's still widespread. That, plus, our US FDA-CDC is doing everything to prevent approval of a traditional vaccine, and keep pushing mRNA. Why is that?!

Reactions: CFSteve

75-85% chance it was from another vaccinated person.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: UCFBS

Do you think he can get covid only from an unvaccinated person but then not transfer the virus to someone else? That logic makes zero sense that I'm surprised you actually typed it out.

Reactions: UCFloridaTech

^^^ This is why you're anti-science. You still believe this after all the FDA Expert Panels and their open transcripts. Pathetic.

Weird that he would catch it in June, when most respiratory viruses are taking a break.

Guess he should have worn more masks.
Crazyhole said:
Fag that loves black cock^^^^

Crazyhole said:
I hope that someday Mike has a wife and child, and they both die in a fire.

Crazyhole said:
From covid. The vaccines clearly suck black cock, just like Mike

Crazyhole said:
Should stop sucking black cock^^^^^

Crazyhole said:
Not surprising that you want to keep sharing a post about you sucking black cock. At least you aren't ashamed of it

Crazyhole said:
Mike sucks black cock.

I guess covid finally met its maker
@Crazyhole

I have a lot of anxiety about this christmas. After 2 suicidal episodes this year I am really uncomfortable with the idea of being around the in-laws. This year has also brought about changes with my girls. I got divorced 8 years ago and had full custody of my kids until this year. They moved in with their mom in january and things have been pretty difficult between us since then. Nobody, including my wife, has been terribly supportive of what I've been dealing with this year and I've been putting on a happy face whenever I'm asked how things are going because when I'm honest it makes things worse. I'm just tired of it and now its going to be in my face for the next few days. Nobody understands but everybody has a solution.

Sorry to vent. Merry christmas to everyone"

Crazyhole said:
Damn straight I'm triggered. I'd like to stomp your balls into pancakes right now. And your toady Joe, well he deserves a little bit of compassion since he grew up as a catholic alter boy and we know what that means. It's not his fault, but he should kill himself because of it anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
I wonder how bad his Covid symptoms would have been if he hadn't worn 2 masks.

This would have been a marginal story a year and a half ago. Weird Covid obsessed people in here now while most people have returned to normal. Will you be posting new threads about Canadians contracting Covid in 5 years?

He likely would have died twice without the double mask. Thank God he is part of the surviving 99.5% for now.
^^^^^ pathetic loser

CDC starts walkback of 99.5% propaganda campaign

The vaccines created billions of "profit" for these companies. Not talking revenue actual profits. There is a reason to overstate the efficacy which is why I believe the Isreal studies which have zero incentive to fudge the stats. We still have over 1,000 people dying per day because of...

He likely would have died twice without the double mask. Thank God he is part of the surviving 99.5% for now.
Hope you’re having fun posting to an audience of 1

😂😂😂😂 🦜 🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜

This would have been a marginal story a year and a half ago. Weird Covid obsessed people in here now while most people have returned to normal. Will you be posting new threads about Canadians contracting Covid in 5 years?
Yeah, I think I may do that. Watching the meltdown is worth it, lol.

CDC starts walkback of 99.5% propaganda campaign

The vaccines created billions of "profit" for these companies. Not talking revenue actual profits. There is a reason to overstate the efficacy which is why I believe the Isreal studies which have zero incentive to fudge the stats. We still have over 1,000 people dying per day because of...

^^^^^^^😂😂😂😂😂😂

Crazyhole said:
Fag that loves black cock^^^^

Crazyhole said:
I hope that someday Mike has a wife and child, and they both die in a fire.

Crazyhole said:
From covid. The vaccines clearly suck black cock, just like Mike

Crazyhole said:
Should stop sucking black cock^^^^^

Crazyhole said:
Not surprising that you want to keep sharing a post about you sucking black cock. At least you aren't ashamed of it

Crazyhole said:
Mike sucks black cock.

Probably another triple vaccinated person in his circle of people he hangs with. The Vaccines are no longer effective in preventing the spread nor in catching it. Though they are still effective in making tons of $$.

Probably another triple vaccinated person in his circle of people he hangs with. The Vaccines are no longer effective in preventing the spread nor in catching it. Though they are still effective in making tons of $$.

Dr. Fauci is quadruple vaxxed so the only scientific conclusion is getting the 5th dose to make it work.

Dr. Fauci is quadruple vaxxed so the only scientific conclusion is getting the 5th dose to make it work.
Let’s see if he recovers and the vaccines do what they were attended to do. You dumb bitch 🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜

Let’s see if he recovers and the vaccines do what they were attended to do. You dumb bitch 🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜

Climate change is real because we have an epic meltdown today.

I hope he gets a shirt that says I survived the omicron when he completes the battle with the deadly disease. Nobody has survived it yet. You got this Fauci!!! Stay strong my boy! We love you xoxo.

Climate change is real because we have an epic meltdown today.

I hope he gets a shirt that says I survived the omicron when he completes the battle with the deadly disease. Nobody has survived it yet. You got this Fauci!!! Stay strong my boy! We love you xoxo.
It only took you a week but your BDS and massive boner for Anthony Fauci finally poked out, knighttime. We probably have another week or so before you start posting every tweet that you can find out there on vaccine related deaths and other mindless shit.

• Haha
It only took you a week but your BDS and massive boner for Anthony Fauci finally poked out, knighttime.
Why does Team Chud feel the need to create sockpuppets? What do they think they're accomplishing?

This kind of stunt always struck me as the kind of internet thing you'd expect from a second grader not a supposed adult.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT