ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci kicking around vax mandate to Fly

UCFBS is super-big on reviewing stats in detail so I would have thought my question would have been an easy one. Another one of the mysteries of life I guess. :)
Bet you he knows 5 people who have been vaccinated that have died from it.

Daily 😊

Well...potentially 150 million or more now have antibodies for covid. Less will be testing too.

The vaccines will keep some from hospitalization. Kids won't have any real impact. Most of the others are vaccinated and spreading the virus. Lucky it already peaked. You can only impact so many with the china virus before it drops.
Eventually enough people will die of horsepaste overdoses that we won't have to worry about the pandemic anymore.

80% of the Adult population have at least 1 shot in Florida. We are above the national average too.
One shot means nothing. Full vaccination is weeks after # 2. Additionally, kids can spread it and should get vaccinated. On top of that, the J & J shot isn’t that effective

Show us your source!

Shot is safe. Still haven’t heard anything and I actually leave my house. A handyman searching Twitter 24/7 and posting to 10 people doesn’t say much. Pathetic losers

You think the IgG-predominant mRNA vaccines protect better, let alone reduce the spread, than the spectrum of IgA+IgG+IgM natural immunity?

What I find so amazing is that people are willing to throw out their brains because anti-vaxxers use the phrase, even though it very much exists.

It's just only 20% of the population, but it very much does exist. But we're not interested in testing let alone tracking it, which just mind boggling.

Especially when many in the NIH are doing exactly that in studies! And the data very much is real.

Correct, because mRNA vaccinated spread Delta just as much as unvaccinated, and far more than the 20% that have natural immunity.

It's absolutely amazing so few of people get it twice, unlike mRNA vaccinated, who can still very much be infected, let alone diseased. But for some reason, we want to act like that 20% of the population doesn't exist, and are anti-vaxxers, spreading.

I'm pro-vax, but anti-bullshit.
First of all, you’re an amateur, because the word “diseased” means nothing. Do you mean symptomatic? It’s obvious that you work in IT and not a medical field

Second of all, in order to get natural immunity, you have to get COVID, so you’re risking hospitalization and death

So., stop being a bullshit anti-vaxxer and murdering people. Vaccines help prevent hospitalizations and death as shown by the majority of people who are hospitalized and dying.

Natural immunity has to be obtained and the duration and ability to fight the Delta variant is extremely variable and unpredictable

Reactions: OmniKnight
You think the IgG-predominant mRNA vaccines protect better, let alone reduce the spread, than the spectrum of IgA+IgG+IgM natural immunity?

What I find so amazing is that people are willing to throw out their brains because anti-vaxxers use the phrase, even though it very much exists.

It's just only 20% of the population, but it very much does exist. But we're not interested in testing let alone tracking it, which just mind boggling.

Especially when many in the NIH are doing exactly that in studies! And the data very much is real. I cannot understand people who argue the old Wuhan-1 spoke proteins protect better, and against more variants, than people who recover from Alpha, Gamma or Delta.

Correct, because mRNA vaccinated spread Delta just as much as unvaccinated, and far more than the 20% that have natural immunity. It didn't reduce the spread of Wuhan-1 its spike proteins were based on, much less Alpha before that.

It's absolutely amazing so few of people get it twice, unlike mRNA vaccinated, who can still very much be infected, let alone diseased. But for some reason, we want to act like that 20% of the population doesn't exist, and are anti-vaxxers, spreading.

I'm pro-vax, but anti-bullshit.

The IgG-predominant mRNA vectors are doing exactly what they were designed to do, but no more, not at all. Which is why vaccinating everyone, even kids, with an incomplete vector won't reduce the spread.

The bullshit to the contrary needs to end. It's why we politically bullied the CDC to stupidly changed recommendations at the worst time, and unleashed Delta via an irresponsible, mRNA vaccinated populace who thought they couldn't spread or wouldn't much at all.

And that's when the US CDC showed that it was a political entity that wouldn't listen to the data coming out of the US NIH, bof pushed enough. And now we have the US FDA refusing to comply with the US CDC's demand for data that doesn't exist either.

This shit is getting real now, resignations and all, including the recommendation not only to not mass Boost, but even not mass vaccinate those under 16/18, as the risk is higher than the benefit. It's amazing how top leadership at the US FDA can state such, publicly, and people will refuse to believe it.

I mean, the FDA has been repeatedly asking for more studies, and every time Pharma competes them, the cannot ignore the data... low viral loads and lack of disease among the placebos of children. It's really laughable at this point, just repeating what Pfizer found in its first study of 12-15.

I mean, who cares if 100% of the vaccinated don't get sick when 100% of the placebos don't either, and median viral loads are the same. So tired of the bullshit... "We gotta vaccinate everyone, even kids to stop this!!!"

It's 100% assumption and hope.
It's 0% design and resulting data.

We need a vaccine that better emulates natural immunity, not Boosters without supporting data, not kids vaccinated without supporting data. There is absolutely no supporting data, other than our policies have only made many things worse.

Lying over and over doesn’t make it true.

Wishing for something that doesn’t exist over and over doesn’t make it appear.

It’s time for this portion of the populace to get their heads out of their asses and use the vaccine we currently have, which effectively reduces spread.

Clearly the vaccinated and unvaccinated spread covid. We surged in Florida with 80% of the adult population with a least 1 shot.
Haven’t we gone over this already? I honestly think that you’re mentally handicapped

You have absolutely no credibility

No one should listen to Fauci. He belongs in jail. As much as I didn't like Obama, one thing he did right was ending funding for Gain of function research. Fauci and CDC back door funded it, as his Emails made plain after the break out. This is an engineered virus and he played a part in that. And millions have paid the price for his crime.

No one should listen to Fauci. He belongs in jail. As much as I didn't like Obama, one thing he did right was ending funding for Gain of function research. Fauci and CDC back door funded it, as his Emails made plain after the break out. This is an engineered virus and he played a part in that. And millions have paid the price for his crime.
People who clean pools for a living cannot be trusted with scientific decisions. Please go grab your brush and get to scrubbing.

Hey chud...you know the charts you're looking at is 12 years old and higher right?
Show us what you’re looking at shit for brains. We have already went over this 5 times, but it takes the mentally handicapped, obsessed at least 3 times that

People who clean pools for a living cannot be trusted with scientific decisions. Please go grab your brush and get to scrubbing.
And people who can't remember what they were told a week ago, shouldn't speak on such things. I am starting to think you are as demented as the other Joe.

And people who can't remember what they were told a week ago, shouldn't speak on such things. I am starting to think you are as demented as the other Joe.

Cleaning pools---pest eradication---what's the difference? You are a notch or two above a janitor and at a bare minimum, the equivalent of one, quite frankly.

Bitch you have literally never posted a single factual thing despite tens of thousands of attempts on this board.

How many times do we have to point out your errors before some semblance of introspection kicks in?

You are a brainwashed useful idiot, fed lies which you parrot every day since you are incapable of rubbing two neurons and together to form your own thoughts.

Bitch you have literally never posted a single factual thing despite tens of thousands of attempts on this board.

How many times do we have to point out your errors before some semblance of introspection kicks in?

You are a brainwashed useful idiot, fed lies which you parrot every day since you are incapable of rubbing two neurons and together to form your own thoughts.

Remember when this fool posted that the CEO of Pfizer didn't take the vaccine? LOLOLOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Remember when this fool posted that the CEO of Pfizer didn't take the vaccine? LOLOLOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
There are hundreds of examples of him posting easily disproved fox news bullshit.

You could replace him with a bot that summarizes fox news clips and the only difference is the bot might be a little better at exterminating pests.

Remember when the CEO of Pfizer was pushing the #2 vaccine as a Booster in 2021 July and most regulatory authorities told him to shut up because there is no data to support such? At what point are you guys not following all the resignations over no data to support any of this?!

Remember when you used to work in IT and didn't know what the hell you were talking about and had mental delusions of grandeur?

Oh, my bad. That's still the case.

No. It's not right to want to censor Dr. Fauci for his expert opinions, no matter how much he is wrong. And while Gain of Function (GoF) was controversial, it wasn't illegal either.

I don't like Dr. Fauci for lying about what GoF was, when Dr. Paul called him out on it. But he shouldn't be in jail. He is entitled to his expert opinions, even if they are proven wrong.

Likewise, we need to stop censoring other experts and their opinions, let alone peer reviewed studies, when they don't match Dr. Fauci, let alone POTUS and the Mass Media.

We have a full-on, moronic mob that still believes IgG-predominant vectors actually produce enough IgA antibodies and sterilize the upper respiratory tract. They are just as bad as the anti-vaxxers who think natural immunity is more than 1/5th the population.

We need to stop making this 3rd grade, and actually look at the dozens of variables with thousands of values, instead of just 1 with 2 sides.

I don't disagree there needs to be hearings. But jailing people over a valid, even if controversial, medical approach isn't grounds for jailtime.

At least The Lancet has U-turned and is now open to considering it was engineered unintentionally. I think it has a lot to do with the clear PRC cover-up and utter denial of any access.

Even Dr. Tandros at WHO is regretting a lot of decisions he made to involve the PRC in 2017, including banning the Tawainese from participation.
Are we back to whoever types the most wins an argument?

People also ask

How many adults People live in Florida?
16,719,174 adults
Florida Adults
There are 16,719,174 adults, (4,205,428 of whom are seniors) in Florida.

How many COVID-19 vaccines has Florida administered?
In Florida, 14,177,664 people or 66% of the state has received at least one dose.

So roughly 84% of adults in Florida have been vaccinated 66% of the TOTAL population.

Another site says 17.5 million adults, so the percent is still at 80%.

People also ask

16,719,174 adults
Florida Adults

In Florida, 14,177,664 people or 66% of the state has received at least one dose.

So roughly 84% of adults in Florida have been vaccinated 66% of the TOTAL population.
1 vaccine dose isn’t fully vaccinated and J&J shouldn’t even count

1 vaccine dose isn’t fully vaccinated and J&J shouldn’t even count
True but neither of you were arguing the same point. Even at 55% fully vaccinated and 3.5 milion cases in FL, thats roughly 75% of adults (granted not all adults are prob included in the case count). Still damn near the 80% being argued (assuming you believe natural immunity is about equivalent to the vaccine).

Last edited:
True but neither of you were arguing the same point. Even at 55% fully vaccinated and 3.5 milion cases in FL, thats roughly 75% of adults (granted not all adults are prob included in the case count). Still damn near the 80% being argued (assuming you believe natural immunity is about equivalent to the vaccine).
Then there are the kids. It’s approved from 12-16 and all kids can spread it. It’s complicated, but not enough people were vaccinated quickly enough. That’s not even an argument

People also ask

16,719,174 adults
Florida Adults

Another site says 17.5 million adults, so the percent is still at 80%.

Those numbers look super reliable and meaningful

I literally said over and over that 80% of Florida adults had a least 1 shot. Game over. Move on
I literally said over and over that 80% of Florida adults had a least 1 shot. Game over. Move on
You’re too fukcing stupid to explain or understand your stupid ass 80% statement which you’re obsessed about and means nothing, so maybe you should move on

Just like your 39% vaccine effectiveness in Israel, right chud?

You’re too fukcing stupid to explain or understand your stupid ass 80% statement which you’re obsessed about and means nothing, so maybe you should move on

Just like your 39% vaccine effectiveness in Israel, right chud?
OK dumbass. If you think waning efficacy is so stupid, why are you on record here saying you want a booster shot? Are you really that dumb that you can't at least put 2 and 2 together on this one?

Reactions: UCFBS
His unhinged. Covid made him a little crazy. He is desperate for the booster shot with his waning efficacy.

And back to 80% of adults in Florida received at least 1 shot and above the national average. Just use that line 5 times a day. It triggers him. He is down to 39% effectiness if he got the shot over 6 months ago. God rest his soul. He needs to quarantine immediately.
A LITTLE crazy? The guy is like a crack addict that would suck cock if that's what it takes to get another jab.

OK dumbass. If you think waning efficacy is so stupid, why are you on record here saying you want a booster shot? Are you really that dumb that you can't at least put 2 and 2 together on this one?
You’re a fukcing dumbass the vaccine is still 75% - 90% effective in United States studies 6 months out. That’s why I’m NOT getting it ans it’s NOT FDA approved for healthy individuals under 65

You’re a fukcing dumbass the vaccine is still 75% - 90% effective in United States studies 6 months out. That’s why I’m NOT getting it ans it’s NOT FDA approved for healthy individuals under 65
If it's so safe, why would they NOT approve of you getting a booster right now? What damage could it do?

His unhinged. Covid made him a little crazy. He is desperate for the booster shot with his waning efficacy.

And back to 80% of adults in Florida received at least 1 shot and above the national average. Just use that line 5 times a day. It triggers him. He is down to 39% effectiness if he got the shot over 6 months ago. God rest his soul. He needs to quarantine immediately.
You just aren’t intelligent enough to understand that 1 shot doesn’t mean crap, people weren’t vaccinated quickly enough, kids spread the virus, and a very low percentage of kids 12-16 have received the vaccine. You also are obsessed with the original Israeli 39% report that was deemed to not be relevant or exactly accurate. We live in the United States dumbass

I wouldn’t expect you to understand it or actually read the updated studies with your “technnical degrees.”

A LITTLE crazy? The guy is like a crack addict that would suck cock if that's what it takes to get another jab.
Sounds like this unemployed loser is too busy fantasizing about anal sex with his boyfriend @Crazyhole since both of them are too fugly to get women

I have the vaccine, so looks like you’re going to be the one sucking Cock and swallowing it too

I don't like Dr. Fauci for lying about what GoF was, when Dr. Paul called him out on it. But he shouldn't be in jail. He is entitled to his expert opinions, even if they are proven wrong.
Actually, lying to Congress, whether under oath or not, is a federal crime. He can offer his expert opinion all he wants (right or wrong). But when he lied about not funding GOF, he was not offering an expert opinion. He was lying about his own actions to avoid taking a hit and should face prosecution for those lies. It’s time we hold our rulers accountable for their misdoings.

Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
If it's so safe, why would they NOT approve of you getting a booster right now? What damage could it do?
It’s just not needed. Why would they approve something that’s going to cost hundreds of millions at least if the vaccine is effective without a booster??

ADVERTISEMENT