ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite sports apps?

ThIs is the place to be for UCF football. It needs its own APP. Other than Juan Torbio and 24/7 all of these sites are clueless. Very inaccurate. Most don't even follow UCF until they write a season preview or a story. They follow 128 teams or whatever the number is. Half of the fans on this blog know more about UCF. Seriously

UCF football does not have an official designated inside reporter, so therefore no one has a consistent inside scoop.

Now overall college football is a different story. I use the ESPN App. CBS sports and Bleacher report are way out there sometimes

Last edited:
ThIs is the place to be for UCF football. It needs its own APP. Other than Juan Torbio and 24/7 all of these sites are clueless. Very inaccurate. Most don't even follow UCF until they write a season preview or a story. They follow 128 teams or whatever the number is. Half of the fans on this blog know more about UCF. Seriously

UCF football does not have an official designated inside reporter, so therefore no one has a consistent inside scoop.

Now overall college football is a different story. I use the ESPN App. CBS sports and Bleacher report are way out there sometimes
There is an app for Rivals. It's pretty much the same as the web though.

Call me old fashion, but I'm going to go with loaded potato skins. On the healthier side, I like celery and a spicy hummus.

Reactions: Mikesi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT