ADVERTISEMENT

Final 2024 ranking per the 247 Conposite

UCF 2024 Final 247 Composite Ranking

• Total voters

LoboCane

Bronze Knight
Aug 27, 2021
What will be UCF’s final 2024 Composite ranking per 247 Sports? I say #35. We will find out by Friday night. Yeah…players can still sign on February but 95% will sign in the early period.

*The poll is for the composite ranking which does not include transfers.

What will be UCF’s final 2024 Composite ranking per 247 Sports? I say #35. We will find out by Friday night. Yeah…players can still sign on February but 95% will sign in the early period.

*The poll is for the composite ranking which does not include transfers.
The Rivals ranking of this board jumps 30 spots after Wednesday.

• Haha
Reactions: KnightroSlays
I think we fall to 39.
I thought we would be between 37-39. I think we need more time as a p4/5 team and need to win consistently for the next 2 years before we get to be a top 25-30 team. We may hit 34/35 but to be consistently named in the top 25% of all schools we need to keep proving ourselves.

Just look at where we have come from - 30 years ago, we were happy with 5-7,000 fans in the Tangerine Bowl as a new D2 team. 25 years ago, we were happy with 10-12,000 people and we were happy that we were a D1 team. 20 years ago, we were happy with 15,000 fans in the MAC. 15 years ago we set attendance records for CUSA with several games greater than 50,000 fans. 13 years ago, we won a NYD game by double digits and stunned the football world. "The Sleeping Giant is Waking Up". 8 years ago we go to back to back NYD Games and have a 25 game winning streak. 3 years ago, we get into the P5 and begin to transition to play the top teams in the country. This last year we played our toughest schedule and we are still bowl eligible. We had multiple games where more than 1 million people had eyes on our team. We now have a reputation of being one of the best football teams in the state. We have come a long way in just 30 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT