ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Gus

We have an offensive coach and the offense is terrible. I could see if we were losing 38-34. But we don’t even score.
Gus blamed it on Richardson today in the post game press conference. When is he going to look in the mirror and notice his high school offense doesn’t Work.? The most that he blames himself is saying we need to do a better job. What do you need to do better? Everybody knows what needs to do better why can’t you just admit that your high school offense is horrid. He has also done a horrible job bringing a quarterback who has a fullback mentality Overall he has no answers. It’s been several years already. The administration gives you everything money, facilities, and everything and your arrogance and ego don’t allow you to make any adjustments whatsoever. Stop blaming everybody else because you’re the problem.

Also, how long are we going to stay with this offensive line coach and defense back coach ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Guinness_Knight
Gus blamed it on Richardson today in the post game press conference. When is he going to look in the mirror and notice his high school offense doesn’t Work.? The most that he blames himself is saying we need to do a better job. What do you need to do better? Everybody knows what needs to do better why can’t you just admit that your high school offense is horrid. He has also done a horrible job bringing a quarterback who has a fullback mentality Overall he has no answers. It’s been several years already. The administration gives you everything money, facilities, and everything and your arrogance and ego don’t allow you to make any adjustments whatsoever. Stop blaming everybody else because you’re the problem.

Also, how long are we going to stay with this offensive line coach and defense back coach ?
It doesn’t matter who his assistants are. They can’t overcome Gus gaffes. He’s gotta go come Thanksgiving weekend.

Reactions: Guinness_Knight
The concerning thing for me is this roster felt like the staffs attempt at a conference championship run. You manage to keep RB1/WR1 home out of the portal, you bring in RB depth, have experienced Oline, and seemingly plug a few holes on defense, and you find an experienced QB.

Looking at the roster, I don't see how things aren't worse next year unless the backups have incredible off season developments, or we rebuild out of the portal which is leading to shoving HS recruits down the depth chart and players with no skin in the culture for a 1 year check.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
why did the announcers say gus is back calling the plays? when did he ever stop calling these shitty plays at UCF?
The beginning of last year they brought Hinshaw in. Personally, I don’t think he had as much influence on the offense then what Gus had said. Eventually, Gus admitted that he had taken over the offense. but you are right he always ran the offense as far as I could tell. The scheme never changed, which is the ultimate problem.

The concerning thing for me is this roster felt like the staffs attempt at a conference championship run. You manage to keep RB1/WR1 home out of the portal, you bring in RB depth, have experienced Oline, and seemingly plug a few holes on defense, and you find an experienced QB.

Looking at the roster, I don't see how things aren't worse next year unless the backups have incredible off season developments, or we rebuild out of the portal which is leading to shoving HS recruits down the depth chart and players with no skin in the culture for a 1 year check.
It was . He can’t rewrite history of expectations

And Orlando media is to blame for not being serious with challenging him instead of gaslighting our fanbase with arrogance

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT