ADVERTISEMENT

First team Offense

PhDee

Silver Knight
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2019
First team offense at the first practice, no surprises really except maybe Rubelt

QB KJ Jefferson
RB Rj Harvey
TE Pittman
WR Hudson, Townsend, and Whittemore
Oline Kight, Medley, Kitler, Marshall, Rubelt

Reactions: UCFhonors
...no surprises really except maybe Rubelt

That's got Gus's fingerprints all over it, so Rubelt isn't a surprise to me.

"Gus, historically, gives the starting nod to returning upperclassmen when he releases his depth charts and opens camp."

That's got Gus's fingerprints all over it, so Rubelt isn't a surprise to me.

"Gus, historically, gives the starting nod to returning upperclassmen when he releases his depth charts and opens camp."
Good call, I was looking for that thread but gave up after page 2… Gotta play upperclassman sometimes bc need players in development to want to stay around

Good call, I was looking for that thread but gave up after page 2… Gotta play upperclassman sometimes bc need players in development to want to stay around
Is Rian Davis on the Spring roster? I cannot find it online.

First team offense at the first practice, no surprises really except maybe Rubelt

QB KJ Jefferson
RB Rj Harvey
TE Pittman
WR Hudson, Townsend, and Whittemore
Oline Kight, Medley, Kitler, Marshall, Rubelt

We need more Real UCFans going to practice. Thank you for your support.

#UCFacts

:cool:

Reactions: AuburnLegacy_1
Hopefully Rubelt can at least be in rotation during year. Good guy and teammate. Just got a late start to football.
He can’t play OT. He can’t. Period. It has to do with his footwork and lack of lateral movement. He would be abused by everyone.

Hopefully Rubelt can at least be in rotation during year. Good guy and teammate. Just got a late start to football.
A heard from a very reliable McDonald's custodian that if Rubelt becomes a starter or major contributor, then UCF Co-OC Herb Hand will be the leading candidate to win the Frank Broyles award.

EDIT: Just to clarify, his information is not reliable. But his commitment to show up for work and use the free wifi to troll is exemplary.

Last edited:
A whole lot of nothing being said by nobody about Malzon’s “SEC trigger man”. Overweight and mid. 3* transfer UniversityCF.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT