ADVERTISEMENT

Florida Bars Ban Alcohol Sales as Cases Rise

For the 500th time. People who are at low risk for severe complications and who are being extra cautious aren’t doing it out of fear for personal illness. They are doing it out of fear of passing the illness on to a friend, loved one, or even a stranger in public who may have severe complications.
This ^^^^

For the 500th time. People who are at low risk for severe complications and who are being extra cautious aren’t doing it out of fear for personal illness. They are doing it out of fear of passing the illness on to a friend, loved one, or even a stranger in public who may have severe complications. If you can think beyond your own personal bubble for a bit you can gain a bit of perspective into why people behave they way they do.

I have perspective, I think you meant to address this to crazy. But yeah, I agree. All of this machismo and "beta" talk from people is really just them admitting they are assholes.

I hate wearing a mask but when I have to go out I wear it. Either it works and I’m glad I have it or it doesn’t and it’s a minor inconvenience. NBD to wear it.

Reactions: DaShuckster
You have had some off the wall takes lately. Even if someone isnt afraid of death, that doesnt mean they want to die. And this idea that being cautious for a bit is "living in fear" is also absurd. You dont take any precautions in life? Do you not wear a seat beat? Do you drive after drinking way too much? Can't we deduce from your logic that any sort of safety measures is "living in fear", and therefore not worth the effort?

Don't kid yourself. There are tons of people out there that are freaking out because they might catch this and die. I'm not talking about masks or safety measures, and I've said from the very beginning that I hope people learn something about this for flu season. Take precautions around people who are susceptible to having serious health issues. Don't lock yourself in your home because you're afraid of death.

I hate wearing a mask but when I have to go out I wear it. Either it works and I’m glad I have it or it doesn’t and it’s a minor inconvenience. NBD to wear it.

My wife went to a Dr appointment the other day and nearly failed the temp check at the door since she had to speed walk through a parking lot with a mask on. She didn’t have a fever but it’s hot as shit and a mask makes it hotter.

I'm always impressed by yahoos who think they know more than health officials with M.D.s.

I said I wear one. I just don’t think they work which is valid skepticism based on the various information we’ve been presented. I love that you ignore the posts saying that just because you think you can call me out, when I’ve said I wear one.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
My wife went to a Dr appointment the other day and nearly failed the temp check at the door since she had to speed walk through a parking lot with a mask on. She didn’t have a fever but it’s hot as shit and a mask makes it hotter.

I’ve thought about this situation if there is college football/if we can go. I imagine after tailgating, drinking, being in the sun for a few hours the temperature check might be an issue.

You mean like the WHO that says don't wear one if you're healthy? Got it. ;)
it-gives-citations-forits-claim-or-else-it-gets-the-28595326.png

I'm always impressed by yahoos who think they know more than health officials with M.D.s.

you mean the health officials that said wear gloves, and then well you probably don't really need gloves, don't worry about masks they don't do much, oh never mind wear masks they are very effective.. Those health officials.

you mean the health officials that said wear gloves, and then well you probably don't really need gloves, don't worry about masks they don't do much, oh never mind wear masks they are very effective.. Those health officials.

I will take the advice of the medical experts over the ramblings of an old fool who cleans pools for a living.

More lives have been negatively affected from the left approving of using the first amendment to protest and burn down businesses by far.

I counter this with the Death toll and Money lost because of our Conservative Administration not taking this Virus seriously.. It's not even close.

I counter this with the Death toll and Money lost because of our Conservative Administration not taking this Virus seriously.. It's not even close.

The conservative Administration of New York State and NYC? The place where the Mayor was encouraging others to go out to get dinner and was working out in a public gym during the peak infection season in NYC? The city where scientists have said most of the spread in the US originated from? That conservative administration?

The conservative Administration of New York State and NYC? The place where the Mayor was encouraging others to go out to get dinner and was working out in a public gym during the peak infection season in NYC? The city where scientists have said most of the spread in the US originated from? That conservative administration?

At least the governor of NY kept the nursing homes safe. I wonder how much they got for the ventilators they auctioned off some time back before all of this????? All Trumps fault for sure!

Weather in New York: super cold so people stay indoors and cases explode. Florida does fine because the weather is nice.

4 months later, weather in Florida, Arizona, Texas: super hot so people stay indoors and cases explode. New York does fine because the weather is nice.

Its common sense.

ADVERTISEMENT