ADVERTISEMENT

Florida sucks

cnsaguy

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2002
Staying 20 mi west of Laramie, sitting on the porch in a jacket, drinking a Black Butte porter looking at 50x the amount of stars we have there. Decompression 50% complete.

Florida June-September does kind of suck, especially July & August. Brutal heat and dodging lightning strikes

Staying 20 mi west of Laramie, sitting on the porch in a jacket, drinking a Black Butte porter looking at 50x the amount of stars we have there. Decompression 50% complete.

Summer in that region is near perfect. Early Fall too.

Spend a winter there and you'll be begging for Florida

Reactions: USFSucks
Was in Casper today and saw a guy wearing a UF hat and crocs. They dress the same no matter how far away from Gainesville they are.

Cold weather doesn't scare me. That's what they make jackets for. I was walking around outside at noon plinking gophers, 85 degrees and I didn't have to change my shirt after. Humidity has gotten old the older I get.

There's a reason why they call it summer vacation...you LEAVE and go on vacation.

Great thing about living in FL...is you actually live for the rest of the year where many in the world save up for a few years just to spend a 1 week vacation.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT